10/1 start

Options

Replies

• cherryrobot
    cherryrobot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ugggggg scales shows +2 today. I think this is impossible as I have not been cheating at all. Clothes feel the same so maybe it was just a fluke. I think I am going to stop weighing in every week. Maybe do it once a month or something.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Ugggggg scales shows +2 today. I think this is impossible as I have not been cheating at all. Clothes feel the same so maybe it was just a fluke. I think I am going to stop weighing in every week. Maybe do it once a month or something.

I've decided to do the same. After gaining 4 lbs., I decided the scale is evil.

I'm still behind on JMBR workouts. Last night didn't work to exercise because the fiance needed some new work boots and wanted me to go with him, then I managed to fall asleep while stretching this morning and miss my workout window before work. I think the change to the rainy, gloomy weather around here is getting to me. I may just fit some other workouts in and jump back into JMBR Week 3 on Monday.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Workout 4 complete. 1 more time for 3 & 4. Almost done with phase 1.
  • katellanova
    Options
    Phase 1 done!!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Didn't start Week 3 this morning because I am still SUPER sore from my 10 mile race on Saturday. If my body feels better this evening, I'll do my workout after work.

katellanova: Great job on getting through Phase 1!
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I skipped week 3--so I will start with that this week. Wasn't feeling great until about Wednesday last week so I decided I would jump back into it today! I still hate the cardio DVD :grumble: lol I do Zumba twice a week, so I might use that in place of cardio days-- hopfully Cardio 2 will be better? lol
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    I'm seriously considering re-starting with Week 1 today because it's lower impact for my sore foot and because I missed an entire week last week. I don't feel I've given the program fair justice.

Thoughts?
  • katellanova
    Options
    Workout 5.. jillian is trying to kill me, I just know it.
  • KMJ1686
    Options
    I'm seriously considering re-starting with Week 1 today because it's lower impact for my sore foot and because I missed an entire week last week. I don't feel I've given the program fair justice.

Thoughts?

I thought the same thing over the weekend, I felt guilty I didn't complete week 3! My body has adjusted to not working out everyday so I'm quite nervous what I'll be feeling this week!
    I say give the first DVD a try for week 3 and see how you do, if it's to much of an impact for your foot, start over or just do week 1 for this week that way your still working out. Hope you feel better!! :smile:
  • katellanova
    Options

Thoughts?

What about doing 1 more week with 1&2 and then move on to week 3?
  • delainelynncarl
    Options
    First go round! need all the motivation i can get! Excited to get started.
  • HeatherMN
    Options

Thoughts?

What about doing 1 more week with 1&2 and then move on to week 3?

I think I like this idea because I'm sure I haven't lost THAT much fitness-wise and hopefully the foot will be better in a week. Thanks for the input!
  • KMJ1686
    Options
    Did workout 3 yesterday and what a huge difference from weeks 1 & 2! I found a few moves I couldn't do right now but I motified and still sweat my butt off! :smile:
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    I also decided to dive in and do W3 last night. I didn't do much for modifications other than pushups and the plank unders. I couldn't believe how much harder this workout felt! But, it felt good to sweat a lot and see a higher calorie burn!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Workout 6. Really dislike the ab circuit.
  • KMJ1686
    Options
    Week 3 and 4 tough! Workout 4 focus's on the back...and I am feeling it today! I plan to take the day off--super sore. I have Zumba tomorrow so I will use that as my cardio day. I'm so nervous for the upcoming weeks! Lol
  • cherryrobot
    cherryrobot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Long story short the hurricane and power outs left me missing out on starting phase 2. I am going to re-do last week starting today and start phase 2 on Monday... my coworker and I are doing it together... she started (they had power) and said it was a killer! I can't wait. Happy Halloween all!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Did W4 for the first time last night. Holy cow are my abs and back (upper muscles between the shoulders) sore! It's a good sore, though. But, I'm scared of what's coming up in the next phases!! Yikes!

I'm looking forward to cardio today and hopefully can get it in before Trick-or-Treating. And stay away from the candy...
  • katellanova
    Options
    Cardio 2. Meh..
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Oopsies. Didn't exercise last night, but at least I only had five pieces of candy.