June 2013 Due Dates!!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Why pump if you don't have to? That's silly. I only pump because I'm back at work already.

I'm waiting to do more than just walking until after my six week check up on Wednesday... and may wait a little longer than that just because I'm still quite tender, especially around my tubal scar.
  • ZombieSlayer
    Options
    Why pump if you don't have to? That's silly. I only pump because I'm back at work already.

I'm waiting to do more than just walking until after my six week check up on Wednesday... and may wait a little longer than that just because I'm still quite tender, especially around my tubal scar.

6 week post partum check up today. Doc said I'm still healing and to hold off on strenuous exercise for a couple of more weeks.
  • ZombieSlayer
    Options
    How is everyone doing? How are your little ones?

I've been stuck, pound wise, at around 23 pounds down from high weight (down 13 pounds post-delivery high) and am slowly adding in more exercise. Breast feeding is going well as is being back at work (which still sucks but... hey... earn a living). But my iron levels are back up and I feel like I have more energy most evenings. :drinker:

Bug is growing like a weed and still adorable, of course. :love:
    Birth weight: 8lb 6oz
    7 week weight: 11lb 14 oz.
    Birth length: 19.5"
    7 week length: 23"
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just had my 6week check up today at 7weeks 2days (doc was on vacation). My 4th degree tear has not been healing well. She cut away some tissue and cauterized with silver niterate. I have a fissure on my *kitten* that is not healing and causing it to feel like shards of glass in my butt (lovely, I know). Ughhhhhhhh Im in pain, as usual. I have another appt next week to check on it. At least 8 more weeks of recovery then we will talk about reconstructive surgery. I can't F***ing believe this. :(

My Darling Rylan is perfect. His 2 MONTH!!!!!!!! check up is on the 26th. I'm excited to see how much he has grown. He is breastfeeding well and thriving :)

I did tell my husband if he mentioned the words Bottle, Pump, or Formula to me again I would kill him. He has been smart enough to shut the Hell up. (any questions see pp, lol)
  • ZombieSlayer
    Options
    I just had my 6week check up today at 7weeks 2days (doc was on vacation). My 4th degree tear has not been healing well. She cut away some tissue and cauterized with silver niterate. I have a fissure on my *kitten* that is not healing and causing it to feel like shards of glass in my butt (lovely, I know). Ughhhhhhhh Im in pain, as usual. I have another appt next week to check on it. At least 8 more weeks of recovery then we will talk about reconstructive surgery. I can't F***ing believe this. :(

Ugh. That's gotta majorly suck.
    My Darling Rylan is perfect. His 2 MONTH!!!!!!!! check up is on the 26th. I'm excited to see how much he has grown. He is breastfeeding well and thriving :)

I did tell my husband if he mentioned the words Bottle, Pump, or Formula to me again I would kill him. He has been smart enough to shut the Hell up. (any questions see pp, lol)

*hand claps* Yay for standing your BF ground! :drinker:

I pump, but because I work... my husband washes all the bottles and pump parts and does all the bottle feeding during the day... he doesn't want even more of it. LOL. :laugh: