June 2013 Due Dates!!

Options

Replies

• alexmotts1
    Options
    I have a baby boy coming ~ June 1 and just wanted to join the conversation! I've been using myfitnesspal to help me maintain a healthy weight throughout my 2nd pregnancy (after gaining tons of weight with my 1st) and would love to find more friends and support. Best wishes to everyone!
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    HI all! I'm new to the forum. My due date is June 30th with my first. I lost a lot of weight leading up to my wedding this past October because DH and I knew we wanted to start TTC right away. I basically got pregnant right away and gained more than I'd like to admit in my first trimester. I slacked on myfitnesspal for a couple of months and I know that was my downfall. I got back on track and I'm feeling so good this 2nd trimester. I'm currently 23w 1d. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Maternity Photo Shoot this weekend! Pin-up girl from three different eras. :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.503969112995124.1073741825.112921112099928&type=1
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30 weeks today and feeling great! The only negatives are that I can feel the fatigue creeping back in and I'm waking up a bit more often to switch positions/use the bathroom. I'm staying on track most days (+16.5 lbs.), and I've been able to use the elliptical machine at least three times per week. I think that's helping with leg cramping. I had a ton of it with my first pregnancy! I'm hanging on to my gym membership for one more month, and then I have put it on hold starting in May. Hopefully the weather here in Minnesota will be nice by then :-D

Happy Easter, everyone!
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    @emurfield Fatigue is definitely hitting hard for me as well. I was feeling so great up until about week 29 (will be 31 weeks this Sat) and then it hit again....SOO SLEEEEPY!!!! You're doing fantastic with your weight gain....I'm up 25lbs already. If I can keep it at 35lb or less gain I will be happy. That's about 5-10lbs more than what I wanted to gain, but OH WELL! I keep hoping this cold spring will bust open into a warm spring so I can get outside and do some walking. I don't have a gym membership (as we live too far out) and I have found prenatal DVD's to be less than enjoyable.
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    31w2d and feeling miserable. I can't sleep for more than an hour before I wake up with hip numbness/pain and have to switch sides. My weight gain seems to be out of control and I don't understand. :( I was trying to be positive about everything, but lately I just feel down about it. I was looking at the Easter pics from this year and comparing them to last year and it just made me sad. I know that I'm growing a baby, but my face is back to looking round and fat like it did before I had lost 50 pounds. I know I will lose it all again...I'm just bumming this week. On a positive note, we are are finally closing on our new house in 60 days and I'm due in 61 days. No big deal, right? AAAHHHH Only slightly freaking about this. I was really hoping to get into the house before the baby comes, but chances are slim. I'm also worried about all of the changes with my 3 year old and my dog. We will be moving to a new house and a new baby will be coming at the same time. I don't even know how I can prepare my daughter for this. She knows there is a baby in mommy's belly and she knows that we are getting a new house, but I don't think she fully understands. Makes me sad. :(
    I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the long rant/vent!
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @ehg87: I bought one prenatal DVD, and it was a total joke! I have never been a fan of workout DVDs anyway, so I plan to walk 30 minutes per day (as many days as possible) once my gym membership is up.

@prplrose33: You have so many huge things going on in your life right now, that it's completely understandable for you to be stressed and even a bit depressed. (I'm sure the hormones aren't helping, either!) But hang in there. Your daughter will be fine, and like with anything involving children, you just have to take it one day at a time. You look amazing in your pictures, and you can smile picturing those baby pounds melting off soon! So relax, enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy (and having only one child!), and stay positive!
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    prplrose: I don't know how old your daughter is, but we had our son and moved out of state 30 days later when our daughter was 22 months. I felt so much guilt but she was FINE. She was more than fine actually. She got a lot of attention from our extended family and was so in love with her little brother. I remember feeling that stress but I promise it will be great!

I am 29+ weeks and feeling really sore but good overall. I have been so lucky so far to not have too many negative symptoms. I feel like I'm constantly fighting with myself about weight gain. I'm proud that I've kept my weight gain under control, but I am very skilled at making myself feel guilty about every indulgence- kinda takes the fun out of it.
    We STILL don't have a name for this little guy yet which is making me crazy. His room is still a guest room. We've really done nothing to prepare other than get a carseat. He is our 3rd, so we already have most things, but all of our newborn clothes are out on loan to friends- I'm giving them 1 more month and then I'll ask for them back. That should leave us plenty of time I hope.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @prplrose33, I feel your pain! I'm 30 weeks and we're doing renovations, so it makes eating well kind of ridiculous, which also makes me gain faster and it's pretty uncomfortable too :O(. I think my son notices that my tummy is getting freakishly large, but I don't think he understands there's a baby in there (he's 18 months)!

Even though I gained 50lbs last pregnancy, I got through it and lost 60 before getting pregnant with this one...just remember there's a light at the end of the tunnel and you'll have two beautiful kids, a nice house, and a supportive husband when you come out the other end!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" (Eph 3:20).
  • ejfike
    ejfike Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm checking in for the first time. Due June 4th with our 2nd baby, a little boy.

Up about 25 lbs at 32 weeks. Not super crazy about the number, but I'm doing a lot better this time than I did with my first pregnancy (gained over 50 lbs in 41 weeks). Hoping to keep it under 35 lbs. Under 30 would be great!

Feeling good otherwise. The weather is finally getting nice here, so it's been good to get outside and go on walks with DD.
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Due June 15th, this will be my 3rd :)
  • BBeccaJean
    Options
    I'm 32 weeks now and sciatic pain is rearing it's ugly head! It's making me slow down a lot...I need to invest in a good ice pack :/. I'm hoping baby gets here a little early, but still need to get stuff for her, we'll see when she gets here!
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    31 weeks today. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes after my 3 hr screen so using MFP to help keep track.
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Anyone else scared to bring a human being into this crazy world? It's always something, everyday. Thoughts are with those in Boston. :brokenheart:
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Amandajp... yes I was just thinking the same thing! This hit way too close to home for me. Most of my coworkers were half a block away and another who was running it was about a mile away from finishing the race. I was just telling my husband last week it would be nice for me to take the baby to watch the race next year since she'll be almost a year old by then and could enjoy it.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    67505_10151626677307517_347251424_n.jpg
  • BBeccaJean
    Options
    @ZOMBIESLAYER ....so true! I just realized I'm eating almost double the amount I eat when I'm not pregnant...it's like I'm a human garbage disposal right now...need to reign in the carb intake! I'm almost 33 weeks and up about 18 lbs, but I'll gain another 18 in the 7 next weeks if I don't cool it. lol.
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5 weeks and counting. Time is flying by now. I feel like I was just entering my 2nd Trimester. So far I feel pretty good most days unless I over-do it with cleaning/packing to move or if I don't drink enough water. I'm still not sleeping well at night no matter what I do. I last about 30 minutes on one side before everything goes numb then I have to flip over. I so miss sleeping on my stomach. Sleeping on my stomach and breathing through my nose at night are the 2 biggest things that I miss about not being pregnant. Oh well...soon it will be all over. How is everyone doing?
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hellllo Ladies!!!

June 6 baby here!!!!

This is my third and last BOY! #1 is 3 yrs #2 is 9 months and well #3 will be here in exactly 6 weeks, via c-section. I still don't know how I will manage with my 3 under 3 but brrrrring it! Don't have many complaints this time around, im so use to being pregnant its almost natural! I still have good energy and am still sane! LOL I'm very excited to be done with babies and on to getting my body back! yay for a rockin bod!
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    33 weeks this week- first week of pretty terrible sleep. I'm thankful to have made it this far with no real issues though! Last night I got my first, and hopefully only, charlie horse. The pain woke me up at 4:30 and I had to have my husband massage my leg. I got these a lot with my first but didn't have any with my second child. They are no fun! I thought I remembered that bananas are supposed to help, but when I looked online this morning it seems like that is a myth. Anyway, not too long now ladies! I must admit that I'm struggling to stay motivated to exercise. We're going on vacation next week and I hope I can keep myself moving while we're gone.