June 2013 Due Dates!!

Options

Replies

• LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    im the same so bloated iv gained 1lb but thats due to honeymoon and eating like a pig haha! my clothes feel tighter too but it should go down in next few weeks :)
  • layc0
    layc0 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies!! I'm due with my second and June 11th. I'm currently super bloated too. I'm really hoping it goes away before I really start showing. I would like a little more time to wear my jeans comfortably before I have to pack them up for a while. So far, it's not looking too good.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello. Due June 16th with bloating and MS galore. (I'm actually wearing maternity jeans today because the pressure of regular jeans on bloat was making the ms worse.)

1st appointment isn't until the second week of November. :sad: But... we should be able to hear a heartbeat, at least. :smile:

edit to add: 5th pregnancy, 2nd kid.
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello. Due June 16th with bloating and MS galore. (I'm actually wearing maternity jeans today because the pressure of regular jeans on bloat was making the ms worse.)

1st appointment isn't until the second week of November. :sad: But... we should be able to hear a heartbeat, at least. :smile:

edit to add: 5th pregnancy, 2nd kid.

yuck to the morning sickness!!!!!!!!! hope that stuff eases up soon for ya! congrats!!!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Still no morning sickness here but I am thrilled to report that I had my first ultrasound yesterday and I got to see and hear my baby's heart beat!!! So thrilled...still so nervous though. The second trimester can't come quick enough. My due date is June 9th or 10th.

So how are the rest of you doing? Anyone else have their ultrasound yet?
  • ZombieSlayer
    Options
    When is everyone announcing to family and friends?

Thanksgiving will put me around just before 12 weeks so we're putting my daughter in a "Big Sister" t-shirt and me in a "Full of Awesome" maternity shirt (Pigtail Pals - http://www.pigtailpals.com/maternitytee.html) for Thanksgiving dinner... and phone calls to the distant family, of course.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm transferring over from the May board, after some confusion/scares with due dates. I'm due June 1st, which means I"ll be 9 weeks Sat :) This is my 4th pregnancy, currently have a 3.5 yr old daughter and a 2 yr old son, pregnancy before this one was a miscarriage:( So far I've had two ultrasounds (had some spotting early on) and both times baby had a great heartbeat, YAY! My ultrasound yesterday babies heartbeat was at 173!! I've had some serious food aversions this time around which makes me think it's going to be another girl....with my son I just wanted to eat everything.

The bloating has gotten way better as of late, and I've been shocked by the fact that I'm still in my regular jeans....I just knew I was going to explode this time.

@Zombie - so far only my hubby, sister and bil know......we jumped the gun before the 12 week mark last time, and boy did I learn that lesson. I'll be 12 weeks right before Thanksgiving, and I thought of announcing it at Tgiving....but I'd really love to be able to hold off until Christmas and give out Christmas cards listing off all of our names + baby #3 :) But I highly doubt that will happen since I'll be 17 weeks by then...I guess we'll just wait and see, but for sure waiting until Thanksgiving :) Good luck everyone!!!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    ME!!! So excited. June 20th I think.
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm having my first ultrasound and ob appt tomorrow, will supposedly be 8+4, we shall see!!!!! have been feeling pretty darn good with the exception of some random nausea that comes and goes mostly in the mornings and extreme exhaustion, but today felt sick to the point of almost could've urped the entire time i was getting ready. sooo i'm eating the kettle cooked original tater chips for breakfast now lol, did this with my 2nd child and it helped so trying good ole faithful again haha!

hope everyone else is doing awesome!!!
  • lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    9+1 today and due on June 3rd! 2nd pregnancy and I'm already switching to my old maternity pants because while I can button my normal jeans, they are NOT comfortable by the end of the day! No major symptoms (YAY) so looking foward to smooth sailing to the 2nd trimester. We're planning on telling family this week. Don't think I can hide this one much longer and I'm running out of baggy shirts! :) I haven't been able to work out like normal, but I'm planning to get back to it ASAP - and I already have my JM DVDs ready to go in July :)
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Will be 10 weeks on Saturday...looking forward to getting out of the first trimester!! :) I'm for sure thinking it's a girl though...I have been so queasy and picky about what I want to eat. Anyone outgrowing their clothes yet?
  • ZombieSlayer
    Options
    Anyone outgrowing their clothes yet?

7w4d - Not "outgrowing", but wearing maternity pants anyway because of the pressure on bloating making morning/evening sickness worse.
  • amchha
    amchha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Everyone!

I am due June 3, 4th pregnancy!
    I have a 16 year old, 14 year old, and 10 year old. I am 38 and not a "young" Mommy like all my other pregnancies
    I am hoping to make this my most healthiest pregnancy yet!

My food adversions are: coffee, greens ( spinach, kale, lettuce), meat
    cravings: cheese burgers, lemons, limes, bread, cheese
  • amchha
    amchha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone outgrowing their clothes yet?

7w4d - Not "outgrowing", but wearing maternity pants anyway because of the pressure on bloating making morning/evening sickness worse.

I have outgrown my bra and jeans are getting tight
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Iam due June 25th with my 3rd baby!!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    A happy mommy here. My first fit pregnancy magazine came in the mail. My two pg workout videos came yesterday. My husband wants to start counting steps. Anything to get him on some sort of weight loss and our very nice pedometers came too. Also I was able to get a walk in. Just a slow 30 minutes but I haven't done much being sick this first trimester so I am a happy mommy to be.
  • ZombieSlayer
    Options
    My first doc appointment is in 3 hours and it's all I can do to sit still at work. :laugh:

Also... are anyone else's early symptoms starting to fade? It has me a little worried, as I'm only 9w3d... then again, I gagged on my chicken at lunch. LOL.
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've only had mild symptoms but they fade but come back. Zombieslayer, let us know how your appointment went! I had my second ultrasound on Tuesday and it was sweet, sweet, sweet! Not only did we see the little one but we heard it's heart beat and saw it move! I still smile everytime I think about it which is constantly. This is my first by the way. I'm going to be 38 next week and I am 10 and a half weeks along. Still so nervous...I can't wait for the second trimester.

How is everyone else doing?
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Iam 8 week 3 days and some of my earlier symptoms have faded like breast tenderness, cramps, but my nausea is in full swing still. This is my 3 preganacy. I have one little girl and a little boy. I can say when I was pregnant with my son my symptoms were much milder the biggest symptoms I had was sleepiness. Good luck at your app!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am due June 2. This is my third child. So far, no morning sickness, just tired.