June 2013 Due Dates!!

Options

Replies

• rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Feeling MUCH better now that I'm 15 weeks! No more nausea! I feel tired here and there but I'll take it.

I'm hoping to hit the nesting phase soon so I can get my house organized ;-)
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get past the exhaustion. I miss lifting, but at the same time, all I want to do when I get home from work is collapse on the sofa, eat some Zantac, and go to sleep. LOL. (13w1d)
  • amchha
    amchha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Glad to be "hopefully" past the nausea stage. I have had a rough couple weeks with norovirus sweeping through our house ( me , hubby, and all 3 kids..one by one!) Then I picked up some kind of headcold/fever crappy thing. Im finally starting to feel better. I have not noticed nausea in at least a week. ( 15w1d)
    We finally announced to everyone last week. Felt good since Im showing like crazy, with it being #4 for me, and I dont have to try to hide behind purses and big jackets anymore at school events and out in public.
    Anyway,congrats to everyone, I see some new faces here since I last was able to post! YAY JUNE due dates!
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi mamas! I'm new to the board, but I'm due on June 6th, 2013 with our second child. I'm a work-at-home mom with a one-year-old daughter, so the first trimester was EXHAUSTING! I didn't experience nausea with my first pregnancy or with this one, but it's still such a relief to get to the second trimester just to have some energy back!

Even though I have not felt nauseous, I have definitely still experienced food aversions, and they were mainly to anything healthy! Seriously, nothing that was good for me looked good. If I couldn't get it off a dollar menu, I didn't want it. Now I feel good and ready to cook and get some exercise again!

What is everyone else doing for exercise? I'm trying to find more things that I can do at home and inside (Minneapolis just got 12" of snow!). I'd love any ideas you all have to share!
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Glad some of us are feeling better, to everyone else...HANG IN THERE!! :)@amchha My 3 year old just started preschool this year. Prior to that she's always stayed at home. Talk about sick of being sick, that certainly describes our family! Literally every 2 -3 weeks since she started we all get sick (we've been well almost a month now, fingers crossed) She brings it home and passes it to her brother and in turn I get it and then the hubs. UGH! Then two weeks ago I got a stomach bug. I'm really hoping everyone's immune system is back up to par. I've been giving the munchkins kiddie vitamins twice a day since our last round. So far I think it's actually helping.
    @emurfield - WELCOME!! You and I are only 5 days apart in regards to due dates...I'm really curious to see if I wait till June or wind up with a May baby. There was some confusion around LMP & due date...apparently I ovulated really late b/c originally they thought I was due May 19th. I wish you would send some snow my way!! I'm in NC and up until today we've been in the 70's for several days. Hard to feel Christmasy while wearing a t-shirt and shorts. For indoor exercise I recommend 10 minute Prenatal Pilates....It's a really good work out....that I seriously need to get myself back into after taking a break for the whole first trimester and now 2 weeks into the second.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    is anyone getting a gender scan anytime soon? i have mine in 18 days and i cant wait :)
  • ehg87
    Options
    @Laurie we have ours 2 days after Christmas so 15 days from now :) Super exciting stuff. We've contemplated letting it be a surprise since we already have one boy and one girl, but dang it I just don't think I can handle waiting. Plus I think it's a girl and my hubs thinks it's a boy, so the waiting really might drive us crazy. BTW only 12 days till Christmas Eve AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    is anyone getting a gender scan anytime soon? i have mine in 18 days and i cant wait :)

Mine should have been scheduled at my 13 week appointment yesterday, but my doc had a family emergency and my appointment is postponed until Friday. :frown: But 18-20 weeks will be the last two weeks in January.
  • ehg87
    Options
    How's all the June baby mama's doing in the weight gain dept?

I had lost 25lbs over the summer before I got pregnant, which put me at 146lbs. I am now right around 156. I will be 16 weeks on Sat, so 10lbs isn't too terribly awful. I'm just nervous about Christmas, and then all the sweets I've been eating. I have CRAVED tomatoes, carbs & cheese with this baby something fierce. So you can imagine I'm eating my weight in pizza and subs, MMMM! Which as we all know aren't the best choices. I've also cut wayyy back in drinking water & haven't exercised hardly at all since I found out I was pregnant. ALLLL of the things I told myself I would keep doing, I've just completely quit! So frusterating! Anywho I gained 60lbs with my son, and he weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 13oz. I determined I wouldn't do that this time, but I feel like I'm on track to do just that. I've stopped logging my food, so I think at this point that would be one of the best things I can do for myself, that plus exercise. Any thoughts from anyone else?
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    I'm 15+2 now and iv gained 2.5lbs iv had no sickness so I'm feeling pretty lucky with my gain iv not been logging but iv been exercising 6 days a week just cardio usually 60mins a day on exercise bike and a 30-60 min walk. Before this pregnancy I lost 65lbs on here so really trying to gain as little as needed in the early stages. If I csm stay under 145 by my 20 week scan I'll be happy iv really only craved grapefruit and oranges so I'm lucky with that
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    it sounds like we are all doing pretty well!! :) hope everyone is feeling better now.
    re weight topic:- the only thing that settled my nausea was sweet things so i have put loads on! however i am not back up to my heaviest!! :) before pg i was 194lbs and i am now 208 so not to bad 12lbs and im 15+3. at my heaviest i weighes 219! ugh! glad we are doing well!
    xxx
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. Glad to be introducing myself. :) I'm due June 16, so right about 14 1/2 weeks today. I was sick with a bad cold all last week, and as soon as that got better, m/s came back. :grumble: My other pregnancies I have felt better by this point and I am impatient to feel not-sick again. I also really miss running but with my jobs and kids and other obligations I'm just getting through the day at this point.

I haven't gained any weight really, just a pound or two, and I'm still able to wear "regular" clothes although I did have to buy bigger scrub tops for work b/c of my boobs getting bigger, LOL!
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I seiously love the second trimestar! I'm 15 wks today and I have gained 2lbs so far. I can't wait for Christmas! DH and I shared our news on the wknd because there is no way I can hide LO anymore! The nausea is completely gone. However, I am now unable to eat full meals now. Thinking LO is starting to take up some of the stomach room already!
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have seriously been sick since thanksgiving with a cold i had for 2 weeks, than turned around and got another cold that ended up being respiratory influenza-and tamiflu seriously didn't help! We had a private gender scan in northern iowa at 15+1 on 12/15 and were def. able to see all GIRL!!!!!! There was absolutely no denying it, I have 2 boys already so I am pretty excited to be finally having some pink!!!!!!!!! After ob appt yesterday def. glad we did the private scan because anatomy scan isn't until 1/21 when i'll be 20+3 it seems like everyone else I know and prego and due around the same time as us/me are having theirs much much sooner :( oh well hopefully the time flies by! ....... All colds are finally lifting at this point, and finally starting to feel better, like I can breath through my mouth and nose again! Still feeling really tired, but am going to start walking tonight, and hopefully by next week can incorporate some light interval jogging into it so i don't completely loose my stamina and ability to do it!

hope everyone else is feeling well, and that you all have anatomy scans sooner than me lol :s
  • hjohns65
    Options
    I seiously love the second trimestar! I'm 15 wks today and I have gained 2lbs so far. I can't wait for Christmas! DH and I shared our news on the wknd because there is no way I can hide LO anymore! The nausea is completely gone. However, I am now unable to eat full meals now. Thinking LO is starting to take up some of the stomach room already!

i am having the same problem hopefully that little glitch continues so i don't gain a ton of weight!!!!!!!!! :) happy you finally shared your news with family, you were able to wait a long time, we just couldn't keep it in, told everyone immediately after doctor confirmed it with blood!!!!!!!!
  • ehg87
    Options
    I had my anatomy scan yesterday at 17w 5d...baby was measuring about a week ahead of that but since they did an early scan they feel confident keeping the due date the same. I personally am thinking this is going to be a May baby (as my due date is June 1st) Anywho IT'S A GIRL!! This will make our second girl, plus we have a boy so we were great with boy or girl. Everything looks great, she's very active which I've been feeling for sometime. She did flips, rubbed her face and got very close to sucking her thumb. It was lots of fun to watch. On a not as great note, I'm up to 162...UGH!! Per my scales that puts me up 16lbs...per the Dr's office that puts me up 10 pounds. All I know is that Christmas has KILLED me!! Hoping the next half of this pregnancy I make myself get more active and eat better. I'll take a 35lb total gain, but would really hate to gain much more than that.
  • hjohns65
    Options
    ehg: CONGRATS ON TEAM PINK!!!! I just did some online shopping at the old kohls, and apparently their clearance stuff is going like hot cakes! i hit the checkout and process order buttons looking like a big fat ole idiot because I just bought my very first ever pink stuff for my own baby, it felt sooooo goood doing that, i'd been holding off so as not to jinx anything but the sales were to good to pass up! just thrilled!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and still feeling super sick nauseous and puke about 2-4x today :O(. I'm +1 lb, but I lost about 4 in first trimester and gained 5 in the past two weeks! Yowza...need to slow down. I also need to slow my roll on the carbs...haha. I'm looking forward to seeing what gender baby is in 4 weeks!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    We found out that our 4th is a girl yesterday so happy I'm 17weeks today too and still not showing! We have 2 boys and 1 girl so thisis perfect for us! Iv gained just under 4lbs so far which I'm really pleased with seen as iv had no sickness and I'm feeling baby move lots now! My husband felt her for first time yesterday too :)
  • ehg87
    Options
    Wow another baby girl!! It's so interesting how most of the ladies on this thread that had winter babies had boys & it's looking like a lot of the summer babies are girls....Anywho, to all of you that have gained less than 10lbs....you make me sick!! KIDDING! That's fabulous..I realized my mistake when I started re-logging calories the other day. I'm going over in sugar by a lot daily PLUS I'm just eating way more than enough for me and baby.