June 2013 Due Dates!!

Options

Replies

• hersheygirl09
    hersheygirl09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 14 with my first. 18w5d today. and we aren't finding out what we're having!!! i love going to the doctor's and hearing the heartbeat! and i felt my first kicks this past weekend. i was so excited, i cried!
    I so happy to finally feel like a person again! i was so tired and nauseous/pukey the first trimester. i'm trying to slowly get back into working out. not too much, but light exercise. Nugget is sitting very low, so i always have to go to the bathroom all the time!!! Doctor said my BP is low, so i have to have a cup of coffee a day, which is nice but makes me have to go to the bathroom more often.
    I'm still down 8 lbs from my prepregnancy weight. Doctor says it's okay. i've gained 4 lbs in the past 5 weeks, so -8lbs is an improvement. and my belly finally "popped" last week, so i'm finally starting to look pregnant. i still haven't told everyone i work with and i dont' have to yet, cause you can't tell Nugget is hiding in here.
    so excited to hear all about your babies! Congrats to you all!
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ! I am new to this group. A little about myself, I am 32 years old , due June 24th. I am currently 18 weeks...I have gained 10 lbs. My goal weight gain is about 25 lbs. My doctor said that was fine. I am getting very nervous considering I have already gained 10 and I still have 4 1/2 more months to go. I have heard alot of people say most of the weight gain is in the end. I am happily married and we have a 13 year old son. We just found out that we are having another boy! We couldn't be happier. I will definitely be out numbered in the house. lol. I am hoping for a simple, but healthy pregnancy and delivery :)
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new ladies!! I had a Dr's appt today. Nothing spectacular, the awesome appointments where your clothes get to stay on :) I'm 21.5 weeks today. Got to hear her heartbeat, good and strong at 165bpm! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying for me! Anyone else feel like it's zipping by? I have one more regular appt in a month, and then a couple of weeks after that the glucose test, and then I'll be off to the biweekly visits! It doesn't even seem possible for me to be slightly beyond the halfway point yet! SO CRAZY & SO MUCH TO DO!!!! I'm up 16 pounds so far, and really hoping to keep it at or below a 30lb gain. I gained 19lbs with my daughter (which was way too little) and then gained 60lbs with my son (UGH!!) Hope everyone is well!!
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Due June 30th with my 3rd baby. I'm 18 +2 weeks along. Feel free to add me :)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Just had my ultrasound appointment at 21 weeks...baby is a GIRL! yay! Now I can call her by her name :O).
    So far, I've gained 6.6 lbs and baby weighs 14 ozs. Her face looked pretty cute from some angles and she was kicking my bladder...which I already knew. lol.

Is anyone else having a hard time keeping their carb intake/empty calories under control? I feel like a freakin' garbage disposal lately!
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby girl! We find out tomorrow and I'm soooooo excited! I have read all the old wives tales and it seems 50/50 LOL! My last check up I had gained 6.5lbs (at 17 weeks) I'm watching what I eat as well as I can but do cave sometimes. I just try to tell/ask myself does the baby NEED this??? :love:
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    How is everyone feeling these days? During the 1st Trimester I never got sick, but I would be extremely hungry, eat then about 15-30 minutes later I would feel like crap. My stomach would feel bloated and I would just feel horrible. That eventually went away and now that I am getting close to my 3rd Trimester I am feeling that way again. I'm trying to watch what I've been eating, but the only things that I seem to want are sweets or carbs....I wish my body craved vegetables. :( I'm hoping to get my butt back in line and stop eating all of that crap and start exercising more. I would love nothing more than to maintain my weight gain at this point, but that is very unlikely. I'm up about 22 lbs at almost 25 weeks. I was really hoping to be around 30 lbs total.
  • Amandajp79
    Options
    That was 6.5lbs all together over the 17weeks :) My last check up (on Monday at week 21 1/2)I gained an extra 4lbs! So now I'm up 10.5lbs. I think we went through a growth spurt in weeks 19 & 20 ;p ps. Its a BOY :) We are not telling anyone the name we have picked out. Any other mothers feel the same way about the name???
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    We will tell people our little guy's name after we've decided. But we're not telling anyone our options. :)
    I'm 22 weeks and feeling a bit tired. I've gained 10 lbs- about a pound a week steadily for the last several weeks, so I'm hoping to keep it just under 30. I've kept up with my 6 day workouts, sometimes 7, so I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm doing so much better in this pregnancy than my last 2!
  • ehg87
    Options
    We haven't even told anyone our baby's gender, so we're obviously keeping name choices to ourselves. :) I'm a couple days shy of 25 weeks and have gained 20lbs so far. My next appt is next week so I guess we'll see what the Dr's office has me at. They have my gain as less since I didn't go in until I was about 10 weeks along. Anyone else having any Braxton Hicks yet? I dunno if b/c it's my 4th pregnancy or what, but I have had a lot more with this baby than either of my others. And so early too...I think I'll mention it to Dr.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    How'm I doing... well... let's see...

I'm at 22w4d and up 23 pounds (which is about 10 pounds higher than I should be but my doctor doesn't seem worried). This puts me at 188... I was hoping not to break 200, but... oh well.
    1st trimester nausea is gone, thank goodness. However, the exhaustion is not. Ugh.
    Bug was shy at the ultrasound, so we don't know gender.
    We're still debating names (Sean Paul or Sterling Paul for a boy; Sionnon Victoria, Sionnon Aileen, or Sionnon Maeve for a girl).
    Anterior placenta makes feeling the bug move, hit or miss still.
    Working out is a joke... see exhaustion above. But I do try to at least go for a walk a few times a week... and JUST found a maternity swim top that works with my old workout shorts so I can start going to the pool again (even if I don't have energy I can follow my 3.5 year old around the shallow end. :smile:)
    Cravings are any kind of fruit; I ate a whole pineapple by myself one day. At least I know my extra calories are from healthy foods. My body is ready for summer. LOL.
  • RBitton
    RBitton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Long time reader, first time poster! I'm due June 15th with my 1st and it's a boy! (and not shy about showing it). I lost about 20lbs prior to becoming pregnant and am trying to keep my weight gain in check during pregnancy. I have a couple of questions:
    1) I've had a pretty steady appetite during the second trimester (first trimester I didn't get sick at all and had a HUGE appetite) but during the last week have been STARVING (even waking up during the night starving), really sleepy and have gained more weight than usual. Could this be a baby growth spurt? Does this even happen?
    2) Is anyone tracking their weight on MFP (I hate that I can't put some kind of "pregnancy" disclaimer and then log my weight going up!) or are you just using it to track food intake/exercise etc?

If it matters for my first question my pre-pregnancy weight was about 135 and at almost 23 weeks I've gained about 13lbs
  • rosy003
    Options
    RBitton- I just experienced the same thing- I was insanely hungry for almost 2 weeks (20-22 wks) and thought I was going crazy! Luckily, it has slowed back down. I think it is a growth spurt too. I am tracking my weight, but my log is closed and I'm not really into the "friends" aspect of mfp. I only joined after getting pregnant as a way to monitor my weight gain and make sure I was eating enough. Although now it is more to make sure I don't eat too much! I think you could still track your weight gain though if you want to- doesn't really matter if other people don't know you're pregnant b/c YOU know. :)
  • ehg87
    Options
    Happy Friday June Mamas!! I had a regular OB visit yesterday that went great. My blood pressure is fine, urine is good, Dr is happy with my weight & more importantly baby's heartbeat is great & still zipping along. I've semi stressed about the weight gain off and on and was concerned that I was potentially gaining too fast. BUT he said that he felt my 20lb gain was good & healthy for me. So YAY!! That was relieving to hear. I gained 4lbs in the last 4 weeks since my previous visit. I was really happy with that! My next appt is scheduled another 4 weeks out where I will have the dreaded glucose test...which is really not bad so long as you just treat that lil beverage to a chugging contest, lol. I can't believe that will be my last 4 week visit!!! :( Then I'm off to every 2 week appts!!! Where has the time gone? This pregnancy seems to have gone a lot faster than my others. Hope everyone is well!!
  • prplrose33
    Options
    Hello June Mamas! How is everyone doing? I have my dreaded glucose test on Thursday then I will have appointments every 2 weeks until May. Can't believe how fast time as flown by. 95 days and counting down. :)
  • gem_gem
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am due 24th June (23 weeks) with my first its a surprise and have started using My fitness pal again today as I have been so hungry and not watching what I have been eating that I have put on more weight than I should have whoops so today is a new day and now to keep on track :)

How is everyone doing today?.... I have the worst reflux in the world every day so hoping that the change in eating will help this issue too xoxo
  • Amandajp79
    Options
    Hello All! Still not sleeping. Just can't get comfortable, nesting and all. I found that pre logging helps me stay on track. I use it as a 'check list' of what to eat during the day so I don't go crazy on crappy food (sooooo easy to do, especially with this craving for sweets I am having, ughhhhh). One day at a time :) Good luck everyone! Oh, and the nursery is almost finished! Just need to find a bookcase.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    At almost 26 weeks, I'm feeling the baby kicking and rolling around all day! I feel sore after any workout for at least two days and any amount of jogging is starting to feel impossible. lol. I only puke a few times a week now, so that's nice :O).

I also need to schedule 3D ultrasound between 28-30 weeks, I hope they have an appointment available!
  • rosy003
    Options
    Prplrose, I also have the glucose test tomorrow morning. Mine is at 8:30- are we allowed to eat breakfast? I usually eat breakfast around 6am- I'm hoping that is early enough not to affect the results.
    I'm halfway through week 24 and I'm just tired all the time. I know I don't get enough sleep, but this is ridiculous. I start to fall asleep while reading to my kids!
    My 2 y/o broke his arm last week and it has made things a bit more challenging. He wants to be held even more than usual. My back will probably be broken by the end of this pregnancy. :)
  • prplrose33
    Options
    @rosy003- They told me it was a non-fasting test, but when I had it with my daughter it was early enough in the morning that I didn't eat breakfast before anyway. I think if you ate something at 6 you should be fine by 8:30. I'm not sure if it would affect the test or not. I almost got sick last time because I didn't eat and the stuff they make you drink is horribly sweet. I made sure I had something with me for right after.