Options

Replies

• setang
    setang Posts: 107
    Options
    Goal: 100 miles
    Todate : 17miles
    Left: 83miles

I am going to count how many days of the 4 miles walk I can do continueously.

Today is day 2
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Goal: 75 miles

Today: 4 miles

Total: 21 miles
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    148 - 6 = 142 to go
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    cnocnacu,

LOL, great to see that your synapses have synapped ...or so:bigsmile:
    I keep forgetting the names of the dvds,too, and I have only 4 :laugh:
    [/quote]

Ha-ha! I hear ya! Getting older isn't for the faint of heart.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    First, an NSV...I did not want to walk at all today...felt allergic to the whole process. After lunch I
    toyed with the idea of 6 miles, kicking and screaming the whole way. I was really tired but I did
    do it, using the 1, 2, and 3 mile workouts in the Ultimate Collection. Isn't Leslie amazing?

Nov 4: 6 miles

Total: 17 miles

I just wanted to let all of us know that we are sisters in sweat and we can do this!

"Sisters in Sweat" How true. 6 miles... fabulous Sue. And congrat's on this most difficult NSV. It's hard to even get your shoes on when you are not in the mood, much less do 6 miles.

Have to tell you a funny. That Sisters in Sweat quote, I can't remember which dvd it's on but I do know Leslie says it to Mary Kay. I was reading the review of that workout a few years ago on Collage Video dot com and read one posters comment. "I didn't know Leslie and Mary Kay were sisters." Made me laugh.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    November goal: 150

As of 11/5, 25 miles done.
  • sherryberry038
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the group! I would love to join this challenge. I would love to challenge myself to 50 miles for the rest of November.

11/5/12 1 mile (Burn Fat Sculpt Arms)
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    4 miles walked, 16 total, 24 more to go!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'll join the challenge! My goal will be 50 miles this month (11/6-11/30.) I'm also doing a 30 Day Shred challenge :happy:
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 - 5 really big miles with resistance bands
    Nov 2 - 5 really big miles with resistance bands
    Nov 5 - 4 mile power walk
    Nov 6 - 5 Mile Ultimate Walk
    Total 19
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone !!! Nice day here today.

I walked 1 mile with my Bassett -Sophie. She enjoyed I did too.

Total for November so far : 3 miles

22 miles left to go :happy:

See ya !!!!

Lynn

Great job! And say hi to Sophie from me :smile: I just :love: dogs
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Goal 60

with the 2(5mile Fat burning Walk) I did yesterday evening and the 5 (walk slim, 5 really big miles) I did just early this morning I am down to 35. Would have loved to do more yesterday but it was running day and my legs were already 'kaput' :tongue:
    Yesssssss, this month I will make it!!!!
    Have a great day everyone
  • setang
    setang Posts: 107
    Options
    Goal: 100 miles
    Todate : 22miles
    Left: 78miles

I am going to count how many days of the 4 miles walk I can do continueously.

Today is day 3
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    First, an NSV...I did not want to walk at all today...felt allergic to the whole process. After lunch I
    toyed with the idea of 6 miles, kicking and screaming the whole way. I was really tired but I did
    do it, using the 1, 2, and 3 mile workouts in the Ultimate Collection. Isn't Leslie amazing?

Nov 4: 6 miles

Total: 17 miles

I just wanted to let all of us know that we are sisters in sweat and we can do this!

"Sisters in Sweat" How true. 6 miles... fabulous Sue. And congrat's on this most difficult NSV. It's hard to even get your shoes on when you are not in the mood, much less do 6 miles.

Have to tell you a funny. That Sisters in Sweat quote, I can't remember which dvd it's on but I do know Leslie says it to Mary Kay. I was reading the review of that workout a few years ago on Collage Video dot com and read one posters comment. "I didn't know Leslie and Mary Kay were sisters." Made me laugh.

LOL - It's on the Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles - I just did that one - that is funny!

I am proud to be Sisters in Sweat with all of you! I am SWEATING now. Love it!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    One of the many things I love about our group is seeing how you all mix it up and challenge yourself! Love it!!

Happy Tuesday Election Day!

11/2 - 3M Slim & Sleek + Pilates
    11/3 - 4M Just Walk Power Walk
    11/5 - 3M Calorie Blast w/walk belt
    11/6 - 3M Walk Slim Fast Miles w/weight belt
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    142 - 6 today = 136 to go
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Today: 6 miles

Total: 27 miles
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal: 150

Today: 5

Total: 30

I now know ALL the dialogue for Walk Your Belly Flat, 4 Mile Super Challenge and The 5 Day Slim Down workouts. And the giggles. Are giggles considered dialogue or are they sound effects? No matter, I know them all. Sometimes I hear the music when I'm in that state between falling asleep and sleep. I see this woman more than I see my husband.

But, as following him around has never got me to goal... I'm going to stick with Leslie on this.
  • olliekat3
    olliekat3 Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Wow !!!! Everyone is doing great !!!!

Nov. 6th ---- 1 mile w/ Leslie. No puppy walking today, rained all day.

Total
    4 miles

21 miles to go. :tongue:

See ya,
    Lynn :happy:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:

4 miles: Walk Slim Fast & Firm! 4 Really Big Miles .

Goal for November: ** Need to figure it out as I've started adding in other exercise now

So far: 16 miles

Have a good nighty night y'all :flowerforyou: