11/2

Lisa -- 2
    Binge -- 0
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth-1
    Binge-1

I am determined to keep up with the challenge this month. I haven't been logging my food as good as I was but I am finding I am getting obsessive with that and it seems to make things worse sometimes, as strange as that sounds. Yesterday was a really good day but Thursday I got into the Halloween candy :(
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of November 2, 2012:

Me: 0
    The Binge: 0
    Overate (100 cals or more): 2 (11/1: 579; 11/2: 295))
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 0
    The Binge: 2
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky: 1
    The Binge: 1 (11/2)

UGH, I was doing so well yesterday and then dinner happened. I wanted to keep eating and did. Logged it all.

Starting over today, of course. I have no choice but to pick myself up and start over. Usually weekends are better for me and I want to make this one binge-free. But I'm only going to focus on today. No beating myself up, punishing or starving myself either.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge - so far so good this month!
    11/2
    Me--2
    The Binge--0
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The binge o
    Me 1

October was bad! Gained 10 pounds with binging. Trying again!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nov 3

Lisa -- 3
    Binge -- 0
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Me - 1

Binge - 2

:cry:
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    One day of victory for me today!

Cara- 1
    Binge- 2

Evening out the score :)
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Since November 1st

Me: 3
    Binge : 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Greeky: 1
    The Binge: 1 (11/2)

UGH, I was doing so well yesterday and then dinner happened. I wanted to keep eating and did. Logged it all.

Starting over today, of course. I have no choice but to pick myself up and start over. Usually weekends are better for me and I want to make this one binge-free. But I'm only going to focus on today. No beating myself up, punishing or starving myself either.
    Good job on logging it all. The goal of this challenge is not to be perfect, but consistent. I see so many dropping out when they have accumlate too many binge days in their eyes. If you are only concerned with the number of binges you accumalate vs being really mindful of your behaviors and feelings you may not find this challenge helpful. Consistency not perfection and never giving up is very important.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Sunday peeps!!!

I challenge all of you who have dropped off in previous months to make it your goal for November to stick it out until November 30th which includes the holiday. Think about making that your goal no matter what your score is. You are only accountable to yourself and I see so many of you giving up before the 15th because you are not doing well in your eyes or because you are having binges. Well the best time to check in is when you are having binges. I just fear many of you don't get the purpose of the challenge.

The purpose of the challenge is not to see how bad or good anyone is. The purpose is to help you vent when you need to; to be mindful of binges and to evaluate and think about why you are binging; and finally to see patterns.

To me a good month is making it to the end of the month, being honest with ourselves, and evaluating how you can improve with mindfulness and behaviors. Most of us are challenged on weekends and night time binges.

I hope this helps you all make it to the end of the month. Last month there were only a few of us who stuck it out :)

Keep up the good work and have a good week!!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012:

Mollie - 1
    The Binge - 2 (1, 2)

Logged it all - 2 (Goal 25 days or more)

I usually take a break from logging on weekends. But this month if I binge I want to make sure I log it all. Yesterday I ate a lot of calories because of social functions but I did not binge. I just did not feel like worrying about logging it all this morning. It is hard for me to think back to every bite if not doing it as I go. Yesterday I went back and thought and counted every bit of my Friday night binge, so I am satisfied with that.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Nov. 2012

Dee - 4
    Binge - 0
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth-2
    Binge-1
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I joined last month's challenge but didn't end up commenting because I thought I could do it alone, I managed it some days but for the most part it was binge after binge. Is it normal to feel really dizzy and hungry even after a binge?
    I'm starting to identify my triggers, I've found as soon as I wake up I want to binge and I've tried ignoring it and distracting myself but so far it hasn't worked, so I am going to make sure I shower and just get out of the house for a good few hours. I also binge mid afternoon after my nap, so I am going to munch on carrot sticks or apple chunks instead, and I binge in the evening IF I am left alone so I'm going to make sure I'm with someone. Certain foods (biscuits, cake, cereal bars, certain yoghurts) trigger binges too so I think my only option is to cut them out, I know I will stop craving them eventually. I'm more likely to binge if I eat earlier on in the day, I rarely binge if I don't eat before 4pm, no idea why though, but 4pm is going to be when I eat my first meal again.

Tash - 1
    Binge - 3
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    Binge - 1 (11/1)

Yesterday was a tough call, we went out for pizza (I got vegan cheese) and I ate less than half...but then they surprised me with a vegan cake...so I shared it. And then we went out for frozen yogurt and I got some of that too! I feel like they were healthy choices and I wasn't trying to overdue it. I logged it all (big step!!)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 1
    The Binge: 2
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    November 2012
    Me -- 3
    The Binge -- 0