Metrosexual Men (high maintenance men)

Options
1235»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I think its fine for guys to use moisturiser, aftershave, get their eyebrows/nose/ears trimmed and cut their nails and pumice their feet. Manscaping is kinda cool too. A man straight out the shower is HOT!!

However, I think I draw the line at hair irons and fake tans :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think its fine for guys to use moisturiser, aftershave, get their eyebrows/nose/ears trimmed and cut their nails and pumice their feet. Manscaping is kinda cool too. A man straight out the shower is HOT!!

However, I think I draw the line at hair irons and fake tans :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm ok. We seem to have a difference of opinion here. Some women for manscaping and some against it

I guess there will always be women who like a hairy man.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Hmmm ok. We seem to have a difference of opinion here. Some women for manscaping and some against it

I guess there will always be women who like a hairy man.

I like hairy men lol. This pic of Jon Hamm...yum.

29e1vo7.jpg
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i like hair on the chest, not on the back. a trimmed up nether region is good! there has to be hair on the legs and arms, like normal hair, not trimmed short!!!

if a guy is a runner, then i think pedicures are ok, because they're feet get beat up! but, it has to end before any kind of POLISH is applied and absolutely NO manicures!!

i consider all of that metro-sexual. like if you can ONLY shop at banana republic or Jcrew. i don't necessarily think any of that makes someone HIGH maintenance.

now, if you are difficult at restaurants and bars, special ordering everything, etc. making me wait on you to get ready, or being a pain when we go out on dates..... i consider those kinds of things to be high maintenance.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    pedicures are only a necessity if you dont keep your toenails trimmed and have cracked heels. trust me that stuff scratches like a mofo in bed. i've banned boyfriends from my bed until they got that taken care of. i'm not trying to get cut when i get my freak on :laugh:

Oh, that's an easy one to fix. Just tell him to leave his socks on.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    pedicures are only a necessity if you dont keep your toenails trimmed and have cracked heels. trust me that stuff scratches like a mofo in bed. i've banned boyfriends from my bed until they got that taken care of. i'm not trying to get cut when i get my freak on :laugh:

Oh, that's an easy one to fix. Just tell him to leave his socks on.

*sings* It's business. It's business TIIIIIIME!

I don't really care if the guy has body hair or whatnot, though I do appreciate the pubes being short because when that *kitten* gets tangled up on the uvula... ugh. I don't even care if they get pedicures and manicures, I'm just going to tease them for it. Personally I just don't like nail files, or strangers touching me.

I live in So cal so I automatically make fun of anyone that gets fake tanning, but if you don't live here then I get it. As long as it's not orange or leather I don't care.