No more LNS in November

Options

Replies

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I would kill for some election night snacking right now, but I'm holding strong!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I would kill for some election night snacking right now, but I'm holding strong!

Boy, are you strong (a strong girl, there is :laugh:)! I don't know if I could be that strong :flowerforyou:.

Me: 5* - LNS 1 (but I went to bed early)
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Deb, you are amazing! Pretty much the exception to my rule above. I'm happy that after each perfect month you keep joining the next month's challenge and keep motivating us :heart: . I am glad to read that this challenge is worthwhile for you and hope that you are gentle to yourself. I also hope that you are having a satiable meal at 8, to keep your stomach from complaining later in the evening. :flowerforyou:

Thanks, Dewdrop, YOU are always soo encouraging! I have my moments where if I eat the wrong thing (sugar) before my cut off, ...my cravings go through the roof, and I AM grateful for this forum, because 'no matter what so far' I have been able to stop at 8pm (big smile) and I can report it where my Pals care. It is not that I may never slip...but it is a nice habit thanks to this Forum. Hugs!! :flowerforyou: back :heart:
  • debilang
    Options
    day 6 is nearly over and my score is

Me 5 :laugh:
    LNS 1 :noway:

I did snack mid afternoon today though in a big way (read piggy!!) therefore with a healthy tea was 300 cals over my allowance so just went on a 3 mile brisk walk to hopefully burn it off.
    I have been waking really silly early the past week (5am ish) and really want to stop it. In the morn' I have a tough hill session to run so i am looking forward to my yummy breakfast of porridge :love:

well done everyone :drinker:

Hey, Kate...love your added signature on the *ME* an *LNS*... lol...I *love* getting up in the morning and looking forward to eating breakfast, too!! I'm up this early 4am to send DH off to work...now my daughter is working days, and her DH is off to work a couple of days a week, now, too. Sooo..I get to take my grandson to Daycare...and keep my 9 month granddaughter company...Oh boy!! It will be a long day...but only a few days a week!! Job Well Done :heart: :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 5*
    LNS: 0

Early to bed, Early to rise...:laugh: Not going back to bed...cause heading to my daughter's for my first day helping take care of the kids while both parents off to work. Getting a good breakfast in...and walk with my granddog, later in the day (with granddaughter)....Have a great day all...:drinker:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 6
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Off to bed now. I need my beauty sleep. The latest I've woken n the last week has been 6am (I don't have kids). :yawn:

I ran 10 miles this morning in hill training. 21 reps split between two different hills. Then a cycle to the shops, then 2 walks with my mate and her dog, equalling about 3 miles I reckon. So overall a lovely day with lots of fresh air. I love autumn!! :love:

My score is pretty good still

Me 6 :ohwell:
    LNS 1:embarassed:

Well done everyone. A small but strong group again this month :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 7*

FANTASTIC Workout, Kate!!

Reporting no LNS thru today November 7...ready to get to bed. haven't eaten since 6pm dinner...and my cutoff is 8pm...soo enjoying tea now and it is 8:40pm... catching up on support with my MFP Pals...and saying g'nite!!! :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options

Yeay! Go, Kris :flowerforyou:

Me: 6* - LNS: 1 (yeay me, too :wink:)

Debi, Kate :flowerforyou:

Where's Tommy this month? I miss Wayaluna and Zaza, too, so if you ladies see this: come baaaack!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep it up!

Me: 7
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 2

I've worked 7 x 15-hour days in a row, with only 4-5 hours of sleep per night. So, my nutrition is suffering. 4 or 5 more of these. Hope I can improve performance after that!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 that is tough! Don't be too tough on yourself. If you are awake so many hours more than normal a day you will be needing more fuel to function. I hope it settles down soon.

I'm off on my first night shift of 3 now, but I have quit eating in the night now (till my first breakfast around 4 or 5 am) so I will tally my score up for today
    Me 7
    LNS 1

Going strong. Well done everyone :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 7* - LNS: 1

Kate, Beeps, hard... :flowerforyou: for staying strong.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me: 6*
    LNS - 2
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    LNS: 2
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 8

Tomorrow night is the annual Marine Corps Ball and it's dinner and drinking late, so I'll happily put a point in LNS tomorrow!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 8*
  • debilang
    Options
    **Beeps** Hang in there...you are AWESOME for staying true with your challenges and sharing! This is DEFINITELY a Lifelong journey...Planning is everything...and just glad you are here :flowerforyou:

**Kris** Have a FUN TIME...you DEFINITELY deserve the 'down time' :bigsmile:

**Dewdrop** You are AWESOME for keeping your up with your posts and this forum...THANK YOU!

**Kate**...ALWAYS well done, as always...I see that you categorize your physical activing and your eating activity TOTALLY separate...and those LNS habits WAY into the future are important to have...I'm a good example...LOL...but I learned the hard way...and just glad that I **DID** learn this new habit!

**Lulabelle** Grrreat job! Keep up the great work :drinker:

I was exhausted yesterday, so didn't log in...but again NO LNS! :drinker: I was tempted...but many times I am tempted...just learning to "listen" to my body is AWESOME!! ... PLUS, having my Pals in this Forum to report :flowerforyou:

Going to walk my granddog and granddaughter in about an hour...THAT is hopefully becoming a new exercise for me, too!! Have a great day all!!

Hugs, :heart: Deb
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 9
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 8* - LNS: 1

Wonder if I should lower my time to 7:30 (actually I've already stopped eating before 8, maybe 7:45).