No more LNS in November

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Me: 6*
    LNS - 3
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Doing pretty well on my nights, not munching even though its the weekend. :tongue:

Me 9
    LNS 1

Well done everyone. Great support as usual this month :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Me: 10*
    LNS: 0

Had QUITE a day yesterday...OVER eating a bit, but NO LNS :drinker:

Kate...you are AWESOME...as ALWAYS...keep up the vigilance!! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Me: 9* - LNS: 1
  • dewdrop
    Already logging: Me: 10* - LNS: 1.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Me: 8*
    LNS - 3
  • debilang
    Me: 11*
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Me: 11

I was originally going to count Saturday night's Marine Ball as a point towards LNS, but since it was a sit down formal dinner, I'm saying it doesn't count. I wasn't mindlessly eating, but only eating my dinner an hour later than normal.
  • dewdrop
    since it was a sit down formal dinner, I'm saying it doesn't count. I wasn't mindlessly eating, but only eating my dinner an hour later than normal.

100% on your side :wink:.
    You are doing awesome, keep up the good work.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,096 Member
    Me: 9
    LNS: 2

I'm back on track and it FEELS GOOD!

Popcorn day, today....we're seeing an afternoon matinee just to MAKE SURE it won't count as LNS, lol!
  • dewdrop
    Me: 11* - LNS: 1.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    ME - 9*
    LNS - 3
  • gmukris
    Me: 12
  • debilang
    Me: 12*

**Kris** Fantastic Logic re: sitdown formal dinner and not over doing. This forum *is* Late Night Snacking...and you have a well planned evening. Congrats! :flowerforyou:

**Beeps** You goo Girl!! Love that you will attend the matinee..and have your popcorn, too :drinker: I *love* going to the movies an having my popcorn...it is the best :) Planning is everything :happy:

Everyone is doing AWESOMELY!! It is becoming a nice habit to walk my granddog and granddaughter at the park. Even if she is only (going on 10 months)...she just LOVES the fresh air...and of course my granddog is sooo excited just to be out. Yesterday, I took FOUR kids, and the granddog...LOL...loaded up my SUV with my grandson (29 months now)...my granddaughter, their half Sister who was visiting and her friend with the double stroller...and it ALL fit!! The day was crisp, cool, and clear!! My grandson LOVES to run...so after being couped up in the stroller, he was happy I let him out. I sure got exercise...and a bit sore today from using ALL my muscles to maneuver the double stroller. FUN!! :bigsmile: I took the kids to the In and Out Burger for a treat...then Dad came home early so dropped them ALL off...and went home to sort RELAX...:bigsmile:

Grreat Day!!...and NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING...again!!! (My saving grace for eating to my hearts content during the day...but NOT overdoing it!!...

Take care all...will report in tomorrow!! :glasses:
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 10

Popcorn was DELISH! Kept me full for hours, I had no dinner and I'll fast until lunch today - so it will practically be a 20 hour fast!
  • katemateg
    I fell well off the wagon yesterday. Bad bad habits.

Yesterday I did plan to eat later than normal. I didn't over eat in the day but then went for a meal with friends in the evening. We had to go somewhere cheap as I am feeling a little poor this month but in the UK cheap often equals huge and unhealthy.
    I could have made healthier meal choices but I didn't.
    We all chose not to eat pudding but on the way home I decided to do the week s food shop and 'rewarded' / 'punished' myself with sweets on the drive home. It was around 9.30pm so definitely a LNS but as always when I over eat and eat late and unnecessarily it is sugary crap. :noway:

It makes me cross with myself because for one day every now and then it is acceptable but every day of late there has been too much cake and sweets and anything crammed full of sugar.

Me 11
    LNS 2

So my tally looks decent but my overall snacking needs to cut right down again. I'm getting strict :huh:
  • dewdrop
    I somehow managed to delete my post from the other day. Do you also have "Edit" rights on your posts or is it just because I'm a moderator? Btw, have you noticed that our thread is not on the board or not viewable if you're not signed in as a member? (so not viewable on the web, for instance if you google for something). I like this :wink:, though I still think we should advertise it and attract more members :smile: - pretty sure some people would need this exercise to get fit for the holidays :smile:.
    So my tally looks decent but my overall snacking needs to cut right down again. I'm getting strict :huh:

I've got a similar story to share, minus the sugar. I also want to get stricter on my overall eating, so let's challenge each other on this, Kate. As for last night:

Me: 11 - LNS: 2*
    Not too disappointed, just hope this will be it for LNS.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! We're on our way to the weekend :laugh:.
  • katemateg
    Hi dewdrop, yes, would love to do this together! :flowerforyou:

We can all edit our own comments I think.
  • gmukris
    Me: 13

P.S. I just edited my own post, so it's possible to edit your own :wink:
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 11