I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just became facebook friends with a boy from high school and he messaged me last night and i kinda got giggly about it!

i also confess i am a dork.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I wanted to wish Kit good luck on her competition today........

Oh yeah that's today huh? Break a leg!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Good luck Kit.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I was looking for a semi-formal updo for an event I am going to next week on pintrest and I have been sucked into the black hole that is pintrest.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Woot woot! Go Kit Go Kit Go Kit!!!!

OMG .. pinterest .. I could look at that forever and ever and ever ..lolol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I was looking for a semi-formal updo for an event I am going to next week on pintrest and I have been sucked into the black hole that is pintrest.

I confess I have never been on Pinetrest
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Don't ever start! It will suck you in and the next thing you know it is Tuesday ..lol
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that I missed the news. What competition is Kit doing today?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that on Thursday I am auditioning for a singing competition and I am nervous as hell about it.

Good luck, good luck :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Don't ever start! It will suck you in and the next thing you know it is Tuesday ..lol

I had deleted it from my phone and only put it back on to look for ideas for my hair and bam I am looking at memes of squirrels.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Oh hell no cant lose my weekends .. What would I write about in single peeps
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess that on Thursday I am auditioning for a singing competition and I am nervous as hell about it.

Do you watch the Voice?? My friend Nicholas David is in the top 6!! Frankly I know his brother better, but he used to play all our drinking parties when I was in HS.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess I am nervous for this news interview. At least I get to do it with friends.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Do you watch the Voice?? My friend Nicholas David is in the top 6!! Frankly I know his brother better, but he used to play all our drinking parties when I was in HS.

He is one of my favorites along with Terry!

Good luck Kit!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm very touched that so many people remembered and wished me luck! blowkiss.gif

Hopefully it goes well! boo2.gif

I confess, I don't really watch any reality television - but what I'm trying out for is far smaller scale too. It's a local singing comp (san diego area). But that's cool you know someone who is doing so well!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that I'm very touched that so many people remembered and wished me luck! blowkiss.gif

I confess, I don't really watch any reality television - but what I'm trying out for is far smaller scale too. It's a local singing comp (san diego area). But that's cool you know someone who is doing so well!

OMG .. you posted this at 11:11 !! Luckiest time ever!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

I rarely watch but I like him the best! Are you from the Eagan area then?
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

OMG .. you posted this at 11:11 !! Luckiest time ever!

Sorry but it was posted at 10:11 where I am.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Sorry but it was posted at 10:11 where I am.

that is not a confession sir!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I confess that I adore Blake Shelton's laugh and I would like to twirly with Adam Levine!

I also confess other the Terry, all the judges eliminated my favorites.

Adam is mine!