I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I adore Blake Shelton's laugh and I would like to twirly with Adam Levine!

I also confess other the Terry, all the judges eliminated my favorites.

Adam is mine!

The things I could do with Adam Levine .. *sigh*
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I confess that it kinda makes me happy my exhusband is pissed I have a boyfriend.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Sorry but it was posted at 10:11 where I am.

that is not a confession sir!

I confess that it was 8:11 my time :(
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess Im doing about 5 things at 1 time lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess every time this site goes down for maintainance I want to stab someone.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess that on Thursday I am auditioning for a singing competition and I am nervous as hell about it.

Do you watch the Voice?? My friend Nicholas David is in the top 6!! Frankly I know his brother better, but he used to play all our drinking parties when I was in HS.

I rarely watch but I like him the best! Are you from the Eagan area then?

That I am. Here is a fun tid bit for fans of the show, Cason daly's wife graduated from Eagan high school with Nicholas David class of 99. I was class of 00
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that I don't want to go home because my boy has the stomach bug and after last night dealing with it all night, I don't want to do it again.

*hands over my mother of the year award*
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess every time this site goes down for maintainance I want to stab someone.
    I confess I feel the same way. Especially while at work.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't want to go home because my boy has the stomach bug and after last night dealing with it all night, I don't want to do it again.

*hands over my mother of the year award*

At least you are dealing with it. When I was 13 mom figured we had our own *kitten* figured out and were pretty much left to our own devices. "Oh, you're throwing up? You should get some gatorade"
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that on Thursday I am auditioning for a singing competition and I am nervous as hell about it.

Do you watch the Voice?? My friend Nicholas David is in the top 6!! Frankly I know his brother better, but he used to play all our drinking parties when I was in HS.

I rarely watch but I like him the best! Are you from the Eagan area then?

That I am. Here is a fun tid bit for fans of the show, Cason daly's wife graduated from Eagan high school with Nicholas David class of 99. I was class of 00

Cool! That is a funny coincidence! I went to college with some guys who graduated Eagan in '08.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that I adore Blake Shelton's laugh and I would like to twirly with Adam Levine!

Adam is mine!

That's not a confession ma'am
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My therapist is Denise on Survior and she is kicking butt!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess that I survived my news interview. Hope I didn't sound like a dumbass. Have to admit it was cool going undercover with cameras though. :)

I also confess I am looking forward to pigging out on HuHot tonight. Been a long time coming. I'll work extra hard at the gym tomorrow.

And I'm sorry ladies, but Adam is mine!!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    Options
    My therapist is Denise on Survior and she is kicking butt!

I love her!! Who got booted off last night?
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess that I survived my news interview. Hope I didn't sound like a dumbass. Have to admit it was cool going undercover with cameras though. :)

I also confess I am looking forward to pigging out on HuHot tonight. Been a long time coming. I'll work extra hard at the gym tomorrow.

And I'm sorry ladies, but Adam is mine!!

What did you go undercover about?
  • browneyedgirl7928
    Options
    Difficulty shopping from a wheelchair around the holidays. More stuff, narrow aisles, etc.
  • christine24t
    Options
    Difficulty shopping from a wheelchair around the holidays. More stuff, narrow aisles, etc.

Interesting...so do you write your thoughts and then the store corrects their mistakes?
  • browneyedgirl7928
    Options
    I have written, talked to managers and filed ADA complaints if the first two things don't resolve the problem. Some places are just stubborn and refuse to fix things even though ADA has been in effect for 22 years. Parking is one of the biggest pains in my butt still today! It shouldn't be, but it is.

It's not going to be perfect and it's a lot better then it was 17 years ago when I got hurt, but there is room for a lot of improvement. It can always be better and I just want people to be more aware. So many people take walking and opening doors for granted. Like when i see someone who can walk fine take an accessible spot and I have to park at the end of the lot so my lift doesn't get blocked or a quadriplegic with limited or no hand function can't open a door. Me parking at the end of the lot is dangerous because being the height of a child people can't see me and they aren't looking for wheelchairs usually when they are backing up. I have had a few close calls in parking lots.

This is what I go through, but I'm sure someone with a visual impairment has difficulties and will agree things are better, but we can always improve it.

My biggest complaint and I didn't give them a few chances was when I was at the House of Blue in Chicago probably for my 6th show there. Never had a problem with them, ALWAYS accommodating, nice staff etc. until they got a new manager. DENIED me access to the floor even though it had a ramp because I was a "liability and a fire hazard" if I went on the floor. Went on the floor the first 5 times I attended shows there. We got into a heated argument (I wanted to deck him) with him saying if I went on the floor he'd have me thrown out!! The band said I could sit on stage and he wouldn't let me up there for the same reasons. I said to his face that I would be filing an ADA Complaint on his when I returned home and I did. Took 5 years, but they settled for $100,000 fine to the city of Chicago and had to do 32 pages of renovations that they had to pay for. From what the attorney general told me was that now where anyone can walk, someone in a wheelchair can go. Now they can employ people with disabilities. I don't get money when I file, but my intention is to never get money, it's to fix it and make it right for everyone. I never every want someone to go through what I did in Chicago and not everyone is going to fight back if they were in a similar situation.

I look at it this way -- when I first got hurt I was so shy and would let anyone walk over me. There were people who were brave and advocated for me when I was too shy to say something about it. Now, we are all working together to advocate not only for those that are too shy to say something, but for all people with disabilities. My boldness later in life is one of the reasons why the Reeve Foundation hired me. :smile:
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I got laid by a girl I've been oogling over for a year and was too drunk to remember any of it :( last twirly was 4 months ago lol
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Adam is mine!

That's not a confession ma'am

Hahahahah! It sorta was .. lol