I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I confess... that I was bored in the absence of most of the Peeps over the US holiday, and was tempted to cheat on you all in another Singles forum (not on MFP), but it was so dull (and I missed you!) that I came scampering right back again! :embarassed:

You lot are all pretty special people - yes, even the people I rarely (or never!) agree with :laugh: - and this is a pretty fantastic and interesting forum, for which, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, even though we don't celebrate it here, I am thankful :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I had to hold myself back from going to work in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants today. Did not feel like buttoning pants. Oh the gluttony.

Also I was proud that my scalloped potatoes were one of the things that had no left overs left and that was from a double batch which used 5lbs of potatoes.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess that my ocho pinko just got delivered! woot woot!

I confess I have him.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess that I fall for guys way too quickly. I do think I am a great catch but apparently too much of a pain in the *kitten* to keep around. :-/ Am I not allowed to be a pain in the *kitten*?
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I confess that I can't believe I'm about to tell you all this.

I confess that a few years ago, a good friend and I decided that we wanted to have a ménage à trois, so we went to a bar and flirted with this man on a business trip until he took us back to his hotel room.

I also confess that I suggested the idea to her because I wanted to see her naked and knew it would be creepy to just come out and say it.

I confess that I'm walking away now blushing furiously...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I confess that is just suddenly got really warm in here.:bigsmile:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have no plans on this lonely saturday night and that I haven't actually gotten out of my pajamas today.
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I confess that is just suddenly got really warm in here.:bigsmile:

Haha well, I confess that I think I come across as being a bit stuffy on here, so I wanted to prove I do know how to enjoy life :wink:
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate too much chocolate and pumpkin pie this week.

I also confess that I have had hard core sex dreams the last 4 nights and I'm starting to wonder if this is implying something...
  • missashley2390
    Options
    I confess I am still head over heels for my ex of 3 yrs and hate it.
    I confess I have been single for a year and a half and want to change that but I am picky.
    I confess Id love to have a FWB hhaa
    I confess I hate my manager and secretively plot his death.
    I confess I am horribly addicted to Coca-cola. :/
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that this healthy living bummed me out a little this weekend. I came into the weekend fully expecting to pig out and didn't. I ate normal portion sizes on Thanksgiving. Not because I felt I had to, but because I wanted to. I brought the kids to Busch Gardens yesterday and instead of getting something greasy for dinner, I opted for a salad. They chowed down on chocolate cake (which I was REALLY looking forward to) and it just didn't look appealing to me.

Now, I did enjoy more wine and beer than normal this weekend, but that wasn't even a lot. I had 2 glasses on Thanksgiving and then met a friend out for a couple last night (3 total). I do get my "cravings" every now and then for ice cream or chocolate and will give myself a little bit, so it's not like I'm deprived of sweets. But, still...this was supposed to be the weekend of pure unadulterated gluttony....I failed miserably at that.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't had twirly in over 3 months!

I confess that I hate going out on dates in this cold Minnesota weather and I will make excuses to stay home and snuggle under my blanket.

haha twirly!? i've never heard "it" called that! :) If it makes makes you feel better, it's been longer for me!!! :cry:

...and I confess that i just had the thought of what if by "twirly" this poster actually means some high-caloric dessert she is refraining from (since we are on MFP), and now i've just embarrassed myself by confessing my lack of "twirly" in another way... hmmm...
  • missashley2390
    Options

I confess that I hate going out on dates in this cold Minnesota weather and I will make excuses to stay home and snuggle under my blanket.

haha twirly!? i've never heard "it" called that! :) If it makes makes you feel better, it's been longer for me!!! :cry:

...and I confess that i just had the thought of what if by "twirly" this poster actually means some high-caloric dessert she is refraining from (since we are on MFP), and now i've just embarrassed myself by confessing my lack of "twirly" in another way... hmmm...

its been almost four months for me :(((((
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am grateful for this food poisoning because it has me craving healthy foods. Uugh.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Amateurs dry.gif

Try YEARS............yes years.......like uh, 4 or 5 I lost count :sad:

I am really surprised I dont look like this excited.gif

rofl.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Amateurs dry.gif

rofl.gif

I know the feeling Jeannie! :ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Amateurs dry.gif

rofl.gif

I know the feeling Jeannie! :ohwell:
    smiley-sex021.gif

smiley-hug015.gif
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I had to hold myself back from going to work in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants today. Did not feel like buttoning pants. Oh the gluttony.

Also I was proud that my scalloped potatoes were one of the things that had no left overs left and that was from a double batch which used 5lbs of potatoes.

It's so satisfying when your food at the potluck is the best!!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't believe I'm about to tell you all this.

I confess that a few years ago, a good friend and I decided that we wanted to have a ménage à trois, so we went to a bar and flirted with this man on a business trip until he took us back to his hotel room.

I also confess that I suggested the idea to her because I wanted to see her naked and knew it would be creepy to just come out and say it.

I confess that I'm walking away now blushing furiously...

Why doesn't this ever happen to me!!!!! I'm a man at a bar on a business trip every other week!

--P
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I have had hard core sex dreams the last 4 nights and I'm starting to wonder if this is implying something...

Hmmmmm, perhaps. Could you please describe the dreams in detail, and then we can each give our own opinions. Don't leave anything out, it might be quite important to our disgnosis.

--P