I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I confess that I think I'd be content with FWB's for the rest of my life.

I think I've concluded that marriage SUCKS - and that's quite an admission from a guy who once believed in the institution of marriage completely.

This post makes me sad. :frown:

I confess that I do believe strongly in the institute of marriage, and that I have been able to witness some very wonderful marriages. I also confess that I still have a slight bit of hope left in me that one day, maybe, I will be able to experience it again. Of course, it takes communication and compromise... I'm not wearing rose colored glasses...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I confess that sometimes the only reason I want a man around is so he can fix things around the house as they break instead of waiting on a serviceman to show.

ETA - Yes, I can fix a lot of the minor issues in the house and even some of the bigger issues. I'm talking about HVAC, electrical and carpentry work...all things in which I completely suck at.

I confess that I would LOVE to have a man around the house to fix things. But I confess that's not why I want a man around. I confess that my sexual drive is through the roof. :blushing:
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just got back from Breaking Dawn part two and it was the best one yet!

I confess I have never seen a Twighlight movie.

My favorite vampire is Louis from Interview with the Vampire. He's hard to top. :)

Louis-interview-with-the-vampire-28551894-280-350.jpg

Would that be Brad Pitt? If so, I confess that I agree...

I had a photo posted with the previous post, but not sure why it isn't showing up anymore. :huh:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my 600th consecutive day on MFP, I have used JTTaylor99, JTHomas61, and now Double Tapp as usernames and have transferred my consecutive day count to each of those names to keep it going.

Impressive :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate the Twilight books and movies. I read and saw the first book/movie and really couldn't care if the Lost Boys came in and killed them all off.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I confess I know my ex stalks me on MFP so sometimes I write things just so he will see them :tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I confess I know my ex stalks me on MFP so sometimes I write things just so he will see them :tongue:

Oh and I had sex 13 times with different men last night :tongue:

See 1st confession :glasses:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Oh and I had sex 13 times with different men last night :tongue:

See 1st confession :glasses:

LOL
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my 600th consecutive day on MFP, I have used JTTaylor99, JTHomas61, and now Double Tapp as usernames and have transferred my consecutive day count to each of those names to keep it going.

I confess that I have read this entire thread....twics and am ashamed to admit I have seen every Twilight movie so far but have yet to see Breaking Dawn part 2.

Since you can only change your username once per account, how could you roll over info from your old account to the new? Wanna revise that confession?

Oh, I better bring something here. I confess....
    That I *might* prefer being single for the rest of my life. But I also confess the thought of dying alone makes me incredibly sad. :ohwell:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am having a terrible self-esteem day and it is only 8:30 am. I feel disgusting and hate that no matter how hard I work, this effing weight won't come off.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options

I confess that I have read this entire thread....twics and am ashamed to admit I have seen every Twilight movie so far but have yet to see Breaking Dawn part 2.

Since you can only change your username once per account, how could you roll over info from your old account to the new? Wanna revise that confession?

No need to revise my confession! I am too legit to quit! I changed from JTTaylor99 to JTHomas61 for my one time user change, then when I needed to change because of personal reasons I contacted Steven and he transferred my consecutive day count to my new name. It is quite a simple process really.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I stayed home on saturday night instead of going out and it felt great.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess that I stayed home on saturday night instead of going out and it felt great.
    Really? I'm not sure... It looks like that dude is checking your assets out on this picture... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Really? I'm not sure... It looks like that dude is checking your assets out on this picture... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha that was from kickball on Sunday. I bunted a double.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am restless. Doctor's orders are walk only....I'm on the verge of breaking those. My legs need a good run.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate the Twilight books and movies. I read and saw the first book/movie and really couldn't care if the Lost Boys came in and killed them all off.

X2 in fact that would probably be a better movie. Vampires dont sparkle lol..... Just not my cup of tea...
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

X2 in fact that would probably be a better movie. Vampires dont sparkle lol..... Just not my cup of tea...

I confess that I read all the books and haven't see any of the movies... because they pissed me off. I confess that I also read all of the True Blood books and hated myself a little more each book I went through. I confess I'm getting tired of the Mary Sue pathetic "I wish MY life was like this" stupid love stories written by people with boring lives who, instead of actually MAKING themselves interesting, just write about what they perceive to be interesting. I confess I'm sick of the message that books like Twilight teach little girls ("You aren't worthwhile unless you have a boyfriend. Seriously, now that he's gone you should try and kill yourself a bunch of times. Oh, by the way, true love is about jealousy, manipulation and stalking. Anything less than that isn't true love.").
    /rant
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that I pretty much hate the time between Halloween and New Years. My family isn't close and we never really did much for the holidays. So I end up getting depressed every year watching the excitement of others, and having nowhere to go.

Hmm...maybe this could also explain why I have never had a girlfriend over the holidays.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't mean offense to people that do like Twilight... I have no problem with fans as a whole, it's the books that bug me.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I confess that while the notion of a boyfriend, in theory, sounds nice, FWB sounds MUCH NICER.