I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a three day weekend and i could not be happier about that. I will be able to breathe the next few days. Work has been really stressful and it is so annoying.

I also confessed that my Marine texted me last night out of the blue. Which is funny that I just mentioned the day before that I might miss him. lol .. he is so random tho.

I also confess that I miss Meghan. :frown:
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I'm not even sure I want to lose weight. I have gotten down to what I originally thought was my goal weight before, and actually hated my body more without any curves to it, I lost everything that made me feel like a woman. So even though my new goal weight is about 12lbs heavier than my lowest weight, sometimes I'm scared I'll get there and hate it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess, Im working in my underwear all day today.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    I confess...I have only worked out 1 time in the last week. And I don't feel guilty!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love your back.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am excited to have no plans for Thanksgiving other then house sitting for my friend. I will be cuddled up with her cats watching her huge *kitten* tv all day. Probably won't get out of my pjs.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that any time I go to the bathroom and the toilet water is blue I think of Amazona.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    I love your back.

Thank you!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes the only reason I want a man around is so he can fix things around the house as they break instead of waiting on a serviceman to show.

ETA - Yes, I can fix a lot of the minor issues in the house and even some of the bigger issues. I'm talking about HVAC, electrical and carpentry work...all things in which I completely suck at.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes the only reason I want a man around is so he can fix things around the house as they break instead of waiting on a serviceman to show.

That's awesome. Guys love tinkering around and fixing stuff.. I hope you cook him a nice dinner after he fixes stuff. :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

That's awesome. Guys love tinkering around and fixing stuff.. I hope you cook him a nice dinner after he fixes stuff. :smile:

He gets a beer and a sammich!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

Just a sammich for fixing stuff around the house? That sammich better have freshly made meatloaf, hot carved turkey, and honey baked ham on it :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I have intentionally dated someone I thought was a jerk because he was good in bed, but also so I could be mean to him and not feel guilty.

Until someone better came along, then I dropped him like a hot potato.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

what no BJ?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Just a sammich for fixing stuff around the house? That sammich better have freshly made meatloaf, hot carved turkey, and honey baked ham on it :laugh:

Not JUST a sammich, a sammich and BEER. And the sammich will have whatever I damn well please to put on it! I promise it will be delicious though. giggle.gif
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I would cook a freaking 5 course meal if a man would come over and fix things. I know we're supposed to be all about gender equality and stuff but, I just don't like working on the house unless I'm helping with a project. Then it can be fun.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

what no BJ?

That's for when I'm on my period. Otherwise I got better places to put that.

EDIT: P.S. EES JOKE!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I would cook a freaking 5 course meal if a man would come over and fix things. I know we're supposed to be all about gender equality and stuff but, I just don't like working on the house unless I'm helping with a project. Then it can be fun.

There's nothing wrong with living up to gender stereotypes. I openly admit that when I have a man I will ask him to fix things for me that I could very well do on my own - but I like how sexy he looks fixing things. The problems arise when it's expected each (wo)man to live up to every stereotype. In the meantime I make damn good sammiches! And I don't skimp on the meant and cheese either!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

There's nothing wrong with living up to gender stereotypes. I openly admit that when I have a man I will ask him to fix things for me that I could very well do on my own - but I like how sexy he looks fixing things. The problems arise when it's expected each (wo)man to live up to every stereotype. In the meantime I make damn good sammiches! And I don't skimp on the meant and cheese either!

lol, not knocking the sammy one bit! I'm just saying at this point and with as many projects as I have....I would owe him big time and be damn grateful that I'm not doing it, and I'm not sitting around waiting. My HVAC unit has been on it's last leg and I've had to take 8 days off of work in the last 6 months (today being the latest). I have a home warranty, so as soon as it kicks the bucket, they're replacing it. The guy left today thinking that it may finally be that time....I'll know Monday. But, I'm so tired of wasting my days away when someone with more knowledge could be helping.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am totally frustrated by the two men who flirt with me and it never leads to anything. Twirly or otherwise.

(I'm new to this group! Hi!)