I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't had twirly in over 3 months!

I confess that I hate going out on dates in this cold Minnesota weather and I will make excuses to stay home and snuggle under my blanket.

I confess that I haven't had twirly in over 3 years.

I also confess that if I don't get some twirly time pretty soon I'm going to be even grumpier than I already am. And I'm pretty grouchy already!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I confess...the last guy I was with had a bit of a foot fetish...and I kinda liked having my toes sucked.... LOL
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I confess...the last guy I was with had a bit of a foot fetish...and I kinda liked having my toes sucked.... LOL

Frickin' yes!!!! Its awesome huh???
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Yeaaaaaahhhh!!! Shells and I LOVE this!! :heart: (there was a discussion a few months back :love:
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options

Frickin' yes!!!! Its awesome huh???

OMG second that confession!!!!
    well fourth !

Also confess "twirly" frustration is getting really bad. such a short temper now :(
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

I can confess..... I do not know how people can love this. *shudders* only suck my toes if you want to lose your front teeth lol

I confess, I love watching Bridezillas and cheesy Hallmark Channel movies.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I can confess..... I do not know how people can love this. *shudders* only suck my toes if you want to lose your front teeth lol

I didn't think it would do anything for me either... ;)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I confess... I'm kind of glad I'm not in a relationship because it just seems to mess up people's lives and create drama.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate when people get lovey dovey on Facebook. Just saw a status "in the arms of the man that I love."

Puke!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate when people get lovey dovey on Facebook. Just saw a status "in the arms of the man that I love."

Puke!

Oh I confess this too! Ugh my best friend and her "husband" (they aren't married) do that ALL THE TIME..its like 5th grade on fb..makes me want to vomit....I don't mind the occasional cute little comment but sometimes they do it 10 times a day!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I unfriended someone on FB just because of their political rants.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had one of the naughtiest, most fun 3 days of my life. Ever.

WHY DID I EVER MAKE RULES FOR MYSELF?!?!

Details PLEASE!!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a boyfriend now.

I confess that I am scared sh*tless about the above.

I confess that I am seriously enjoying having consistent twirly time, even if my poor parts aren't. lol

I confess that I miss Angie on here so much. :(
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've looked at this thread probably 20 times and I still can't come up with anything to confess....

However...maybe this will count

I've heard many laides say if my outside shell only matched my inside personality....

Well...as much as I hate to admit it.... I have one of those too....she's a hot piece of XXX..... and I'm sick of saying "if my outside shell only matched my .... I think, think, maybe the lightbulb went off and I'm going to work a little harder to make my outside shell match the inside "pretty little diddy" and finally .... let her out.

This could be dangerous....and I might need some of you to bail me out, of jail that is. Or if you are a true friend....you could join me. hee hee.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've looked at this thread probably 20 times and I still can't come up with anything to confess....

However...maybe this will count

I've heard many laides say if my outside shell only matched my inside personality....

Well...as much as I hate to admit it.... I have one of those too....she's a hot piece of XXX..... and I'm sick of saying "if my outside shell only matched my .... I think, think, maybe the lightbulb went off and I'm going to work a little harder to make my outside shell match the inside "pretty little diddy" and finally .... let her out.

This could be dangerous....and I might need some of you to bail me out, of jail that is. Or if you are a true friend....you could join me. hee hee.

You can SO do this! I confess that after 4 months of the "Oh, the weight won't come back on" denial, I've gained 5 pounds since July. I can feel every pound...I never though when I started this "journey" that 150lbs on my 5'11 frame would feel so fat. So, this is the first day back on on it.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    @Meghan... so happy for you! details please!

@farmers daughter... I like your style!!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that every time I read a stay at home parent thread I want to pull my hair out and scream......that is all.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am so annoyed I could spit.
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I confess that I went out on a date with the really hot 29 year old who stopped and asked me for my number at the store. I confess that I also kissed him. Shame he turned out to be a stalker. Did I mention I am 41? :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am shocked by how many of my female freinds have suggest that I keep FFWB on the side while being in a relationship with Mr. NG:noway: :grumble: Then they wonder why they are single. Who does that?