I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am shocked by how many of my female freinds have suggest that I keep FFWB on the side while being in a relationship with Mr. NG:noway: :grumble: Then they wonder why they are single. Who does that?

Ick. They probably want you to do that so they can swoop in and steal your nice guy. grrrrrrrr. I hate women. lol.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am shocked by how many of my female freinds have suggest that I keep FFWB on the side while being in a relationship with Mr. NG:noway: :grumble: Then they wonder why they are single. Who does that?

Ick. They probably want you to do that so they can swoop in and steal your nice guy. grrrrrrrr. I hate women. lol.

No several of these apperantly due this on the regular. I just have never understood cheating.. It seems pretty much expected from them on both sides of the relationship
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I confess that I truly hate my job and wish I was doing something more fulfilling with my life. I feel guilt in hating it with so many people in this country out of work. But it is what it is. :ohwell:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess theres a 97% chance I'm getting twirly time tonight.

Me too!! I love twirly time!!

I confess I am really glad I didn't respond with "me too" on Friday. The girl freaked out and sent me about a 3,000 word text saying how I was too good her for and she didn't understand why she was hyperventalating and having a panic attack but that she was in a parking lot about a block from my house crying her eyes out and that when she was composed enough to drive, she was going home.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me in 3 months. I think i'm just going to start hitting on their sister from now on. If they have a daughter over 18, I may hit on the daughters too. WTF?
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that I truly hate my job and wish I was doing something more fulfilling with my life. I feel guilt in hating it with so many people in this country out of work. But it is what it is. :ohwell:

Me too ..
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess theres a 97% chance I'm getting twirly time tonight.

Me too!! I love twirly time!!

I confess I am really glad I didn't respond with "me too" on Friday. The girl freaked out and sent me about a 3,000 word text saying how I was too good her for and she didn't understand why she was hyperventalating and having a panic attack but that she was in a parking lot about a block from my house crying her eyes out and that when she was composed enough to drive, she was going home.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me in 3 months. I think i'm just going to start hitting on their sister from now on. If they have a daughter over 18, I may hit on the daughters too. WTF?

Awww. You are right .. stop being so nice! lol. Are you trying too soon to uh .. "twirl" ??
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I am the same way.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess
    I am scared to death.
    I have been waiting on...
    the answers

I could leave...
    I just don't believe....
    I have seen all that
    I am after.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I confess
    I am scared to death.
    I have been waiting on...
    the answers

I could leave...
    I just don't believe....
    I have seen all that
    I am after.

This sounds very much like my confession. I confess that I love/hate when my brain and my heart argues.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I miss working with people that have the same work ethic and standard as I have for myself.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't really care if I ever have another relationship with a man again and don't care AT ALL if I never ever never do that Twirly Thing again in my entire life. Nyah nyah!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that because my boss is gone and I'm only working a half day, I plan to not be productive while I'm here.

I also confess that I have fallen off the healthy lifestyle wagon and I need to get back on!
  • yoovie
    Options
    I have a confession!

Im in very custom-designed open-ish sort of LDR type situation and although I don't act on that open-ish part, ever, EVER, I have to confess that I have a little bit of a school girl crush on someone.

Since the day I showed up on our scene in the LES rock network, I have stuck flawlessly to my pact with myself to never not once ever hook up with anyone in my scene. Ever. No dating, no drama, no exes, no awkward, no jealousy, no discomfort, no catty btches, no rumors, no bad reputation. perfection! I live my life so that when (because they DO) someone says something slutty about me, everyone laughs and says you wish or yeah right - cause I walk the walk.

Well.... ugh. There's this one guy who has grown on me since February. And Im tight knit with more bands and promoters and sound guys and venue people and production people than I can shake a stick at and Ive gotten very very very good at putting my shyness away and just doing the social networking thing with some class and style, ya know? But this guy - shakes head- I just get tongue tied and smile and say nothing and refuse to ever interact with him. Im totally fourteen and sitting on the other side of the cafeteria as far from my crush as possible.

He's been texting me since February and Ive been cool and unresponsive unless we are discussing music and business stuffs. But lately its getting more and more direct from him.

Its a little tough to ignore him, but I just think of it as a harmless crush Im only aware of when he is in front of me and making me unconfortable on purpose (cause he knows I clam up when he stands too close).

Anyway everyone knows now that this guy is trying to get into my pants and I have to admit, I like that attention, even if Im not going to act on it. The public declarations of love and affection and dedicating songs to me from the big stage while I just stand there and smile sweetly and go about my business.

I must confess, always being the girl that never hooks up at shows EVER ever EVER - is a good thing... but it also means that Im always the girl that isnt hooking up. Im the asexual buddy flying solo when everyone else is slipping off into the vans and dark corners and side streets or even just walking ahead of the rest of us hand in hand. It would really nice to have a FWB in my scene, even if it was kept entirely secret and the guy is only 5'7". Then I think, ugh... some day.

For reference, this is the guy that loves making me tongue tied, I shot him Saturday and Monday:

tumblr_mdhr0zuTYE1qii6gjo1_500.jpg

doesnt hurt that he's a firefighter/first responder. also probably famous-ish, but not sure. If you know his face LOL - give him a hi from me :P

Anyway - Just saying, your reputation doesnt keep you warm and your integrity doesn't make your heart race. Someday Im going to go to a show and have my own beautiful man standing there with me trying to get into my pants :(

But in the meantime, I like to look when no one is watching me.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm sick of dating. I know myself too well and have a very strong idea of the things I can't deal with in a partner, and it really makes it hard to get past the first month or two. Either they are clingy, manipulative, or bat **** crazy....or just don't have their lives in order....It's been a long time since I've looked forward to the holidays and got to get excited about sneaking around doing covert shopping to get great gifts for my special someone. I'm happy for the most part, but being in the right relationship with someone you click well with, I feel, adds a certain multiplier to your happiness.

There are a lot of ladies that crossfit though, so maybe now that I started that, I'll meet some new folks that at least share in the desire to be fit and active.
  • yoovie
    Options
    I hope things improve for you soon :(
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Yoovie - He's a cutie.......good for you for standing your ground, though. :)

Marc - You know my thoughts. She'll come around when she's supposed to. And, I already know you won't settle for anything less than what you deserve. So, don't lose the faith. :smile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess...and this might sound conceited...I don't get how I'm single yet there are many coupled up people that I know that are weirdos. It just doesn't make sense to me. Sorry if that sounds bad, but it's the truth. Do I suck that bad lol? Or am I really super weird and just don't know it? I mean, I can't even get a date haha.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess...and this might sound conceited...I don't get how I'm single yet there are many coupled up people that I know that are weirdos. It just doesn't make sense to me. Sorry if that sounds bad, but it's the truth. Do I suck that bad lol? Or am I really super weird and just don't know it? I mean, I can't even get a date haha.

Maybe the problem is that you aren't super weird? la.gif

Let's get WEIRD! squee.gif
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I have a confession!

Im in very custom-designed open-ish sort of LDR type situation and although I don't act on that open-ish part, ever, EVER, I have to confess that I have a little bit of a school girl crush on someone.

hey Yoovie! Do you think the LDR thing is just not fulfilling enough? Sounds like your needs aren't being met so you're naturally drawn to someone who's giving you attention? Not saying this is a bad thing, only to think of what you REALLY want before you jump into bed with the 'never, ever, ever, drama potentional' guy!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Do you agree with her? ARE you too good for her?? Perhaps you need to higher your standards!! :flowerforyou: