I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I have a confession!

Im in very custom-designed open-ish sort of LDR type situation and although I don't act on that open-ish part, ever, EVER, I have to confess that I have a little bit of a school girl crush on someone.

hey Yoovie! Do you think the LDR thing is just not fulfilling enough? Sounds like your needs aren't being met so you're naturally drawn to someone who's giving you attention? Not saying this is a bad thing, only to think of what you REALLY want before you jump into bed with the 'never, ever, ever, drama potentional' guy!! :flowerforyou:

My LDR is actually perfection, as I need super duper amounts of space for like, the first - at least YEAR LOL!, my needs are being met. I mean, itd be nice to hook up at a show, but thats NOT a need. And this guy has been giving me attention for a very very long time, its just the part of me that feels like the odd wheel out all the time thats like- well- if I was a slut - this is what I would do. And like I said, Im not jumping in bed with him. Im not even slowly accidentally getting into bed. Just a small school girl crush based on circumstances that I forget about when Im not around him.

Its a pretty person to look at when Im at a show, since I never get to look at the pretty people at the shows except through my camera. As far as Im concerned though, my LDR situation, yeah - lol - no man can touch that. They can TRY... hahahahahaha but will fail -_-

Im a little too fulfilled.
  • yoovie
    Options
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I have a confession!

Im in very custom-designed open-ish sort of LDR type situation and although I don't act on that open-ish part, ever, EVER, I have to confess that I have a little bit of a school girl crush on someone.

hey Yoovie! Do you think the LDR thing is just not fulfilling enough? Sounds like your needs aren't being met so you're naturally drawn to someone who's giving you attention? Not saying this is a bad thing, only to think of what you REALLY want before you jump into bed with the 'never, ever, ever, drama potentional' guy!! :flowerforyou:

My LDR is actually perfection, as I need super duper amounts of space for like, the first - at least YEAR LOL!, my needs are being met. I mean, itd be nice to hook up at a show, but thats NOT a need. And this guy has been giving me attention for a very very long time, its just the part of me that feels like the odd wheel out all the time thats like- well- if I was a slut - this is what I would do. And like I said, Im not jumping in bed with him. Im not even slowly accidentally getting into bed. Just a small school girl crush based on circumstances that I forget about when Im not around him.

Its a pretty person to look at when Im at a show, since I never get to look at the pretty people at the shows except through my camera. As far as Im concerned though, my LDR situation, yeah - lol - no man can touch that. They can TRY... hahahahahaha but will fail -_-

Im a little too fulfilled.

Twas just a thought. I dunno. I tend to only crush on people when I'm either single, or not fulfilled in a relationship. (Perhaps I'm strange...lol) So, it was just a bad guess that was what was going on with you :flowerforyou:
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @ Yoovie - Things aren't bad, I'm happy and love my life, I just wish I was sharing the fun with someone as awesome as me! I think a big part of it is I work full time & I've been taking 11 hours of college this semester so I really haven't been dating as much as I usually do, and the prospects haven't been so great....falling for someone that wasn't ready to be in a relationship earlier this year put me in a little funk, but she was the one that helped propel me into getting back into a healthy lifestyle.

Like the saying goes, people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Apparently she only had part of a season, lol....had some great times. Then I dated the most boring doctor on the planet once I regrouped from her...now I'm talking to a lady that has her life in order but is a little on the tame side for me and seems a bit clingy and like she's fine just rushing into things. I've learned that I need to take things slow so the lust and infatuation don't get confused for stronger feelings that may actually never develop.
    Yoovie - He's a cutie.......good for you for standing your ground, though. :)

Marc - You know my thoughts. She'll come around when she's supposed to. And, I already know you won't settle for anything less than what you deserve. So, don't lose the faith. :smile:

Thanks! There are so many great ladies on this site, but you all live in the wrong states/cities, lol!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I confess i am talking to a handful of men, none of them no each other, and i have to set up different times and days to see them.....is this wrong of me?

This made me lol. I've been doing the same, except for the meeting up part
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I hung out with FFWB last night at the bar. I practically wiped his tears poor thing was so depressed. But he is in that pissed off /sad phase rather than that I'm so hurt its painful to look at me phase... She was supposed to hang with him last night and didnt show/call/text him at all. Finally texted him @1am with the whole "I dont expect you to forgive me but be safe and dont do anything stupid." Then she called him psychotic for being upset she didn't show :grumble: Honestly
  • Canther
    Options
    I confess I do jump straight to the photo section on online dating profiles. Then if I find them attractive I'll check out their actual profile. Height and weight are not important to me, but boobs are.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I do jump straight to the photo section on online dating profiles. Then if I find them attractive I'll check out their actual profile. Height and weight are not important to me, but boobs are.

Isn't that what all men do? I certainly do that!
  • Canther
    Options

I confess I am a man.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I could use a glass of wine. Or a shot of whiskey.

Or maybe just one bourbon, one shot and one beer? :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I confess I am a man.

It's not the first place I go, but it is part of the "routine" and can be qualifying or disqualifying depending on their profile. I think anyone is willing to admit that.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am getting sick of my own *****ing lately but can't stop because I cannot let it be bottled in otherwise I will blow.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I do this and I'm not a man... Boobs not preferred though.
  • yoovie
    Options

i DO THIS.

If im not hot for you, that means I dont want you which means we would be friends and thats not why im on a dating website :D
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

i DO THIS.

If im not hot for you, that means I dont want you which means we would be friends and thats not why im on a dating website :D

Exactly.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I confess I am a man.
    Not me. Boobs are nice but I am a leg/hips/*kitten* guy.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I confess I have boobs.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that my dinner tonight is going to consist of ice cream, cookie dough, whip cream and chocolate sauce.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I confess I am a man.
    Not me. Boobs are nice but I am a leg/hips/*kitten* guy.

hee hee .. you said @ss.

My dinner last night Ruth was microwave popcorn and a fun size three musketeer
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I am jumping for joy that it is Friday and that I have a full 2 day weekend.