I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am totally frustrated by the two men who flirt with me and it never leads to anything. Twirly or otherwise.

(I'm new to this group! Hi!)

Welcome!

Have you tried putting the moves on them? If they aren't getting the hints you could always just take your top off, I find that works pretty well as an icebreaker.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am totally frustrated by the two men who flirt with me and it never leads to anything. Twirly or otherwise.

Welcome!

Have you tried putting the moves on them? If they aren't getting the hints you could always just take your top off, I find that works pretty well as an icebreaker.

Sooo many moves. I almost would show the goods, but I don't even feel like it's worth it anymore! lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Welcome!

Sooo many moves. I almost would show the goods, but I don't even feel like it's worth it anymore! lol

Oh boo, that's no fun! Find some new guys with less inhibitions!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options

Welcome!

Oh boo, that's no fun! Find some new guys with less inhibitions!

That what I'm thinking!!
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think I'd be content with FWB's for the rest of my life.

I think I've concluded that marriage SUCKS - and that's quite an admission from a guy who once believed in the institution of marriage completely.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just got back from Breaking Dawn part two and it was the best one yet!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am supposed to carpool with this guy to the zoo today and I am very happy another girl is coming along because he is starting to creep me out. Especially since I found out he is trying to find a wife to be able to stay in the country.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just got back from Breaking Dawn part two and it was the best one yet!

I confess I have never seen a Twighlight movie.

My favorite vampire is Louis from Interview with the Vampire. He's hard to top. :)

Louis-interview-with-the-vampire-28551894-280-350.jpg
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am supposed to carpool with this guy to the zoo today and I am very happy another girl is coming along because he is starting to creep me out. Especially since I found out he is trying to find a wife to be able to stay in the country.

Is he hot? :laugh: I kid...

I confess that I have never seen a Twilight movie either. I also confess that I'd really like to go see a movie tonight, but don't feel like being that chick sitting by herself (everyone else has plans).
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had a margarita to calm my nerves before a 1st date.
  • aqua_marine_light
    Options
    I confess that there is a 95% chance I will be on a mechanical bull some time tonight.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have to do at least one shot of tequila before having a brazilian wax. :drinker:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I confess I have never had a brazillian wax and I would need a lot more tequila than that....
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love my boyfriend... but I am interested in someone else.

I confess that since entering "maintenance,' I've gained 8 lbs back. I also confess that I go over my calories quite often these days :noway:
  • aqua_marine_light
    Options
    I confess that I'm so sick of trying to lose weight, that it is about to drive me CRAZY!!! I know it takes time, and it's my own fault that I let myself go, and I know it will be worth it if I ever reach my goal. I've been at this(this time) for a year and half, and am only half way there. And the second half will be way harder than the first. I want to be happy in my own skin, for once in my life. But, I wonder if I'll ever get there sometimes.
  • aqua_marine_light
    Options

I heard that!! But, it's just one guy for me.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess...this guy friend of mine just got his first girlfriend, and he's really nice and deserves it, but he's so awkward sometimes that i just wonder...how did he get an official gf before i got my first bf?
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    I confess that today is my 600th consecutive day on MFP, I have used JTTaylor99, JTHomas61, and now Double Tapp as usernames and have transferred my consecutive day count to each of those names to keep it going.

I confess that I have read this entire thread....twics and am ashamed to admit I have seen every Twilight movie so far but have yet to see Breaking Dawn part 2.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options

I confess that I can't wait to see it! I confess that I read the first 3 books in about 4 days time then had to wait for the last one to come out. I confess that I like the books way better than the movies. I confess that the Edward in my imagination was way more gorgeous than Robert. I confess that I think they did a pretty good job casting Jacob.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options

I confess I have never seen a Twighlight movie.

My favorite vampire is Louis from Interview with the Vampire. He's hard to top. :)

Louis-interview-with-the-vampire-28551894-280-350.jpg

Would that be Brad Pitt? If so, I confess that I agree...