I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I think that I am, I have. But this was something I'll remember on my deathbed. Back to reality and living in the middle. Lol
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!

Thanks... I'll give you 3 minutes you will want to forget by the 2nd :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!

:yawn: :brokenheart:

Can't compliment a man without him thinking I want to get into his pants!!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I confess I think I look damn good right now and if no one else thinks so eff them!
  • poncho33
    Options
    double post
  • poncho33
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!

Who said there are any pants to get in?? :smokin:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!

Who said there are any pants to get in?? :smokin:

Oh boy...

You're such a tease, Poncho!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I confess I think I look damn good right now and if no one else thinks so eff them!

You go, girl!!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!

I second this.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I did a stand up act for the first time last night, and even though I was shaking the whole time I kept my voice steady, didn't forget my routine and got laughs in all the places I planned for. Damn proud of myself!

I confess that now I have accomplished that, I am considering joining a local singing competition!
  • poncho33
    Options
    Btw, hot pic Poncho!!

I second this.

Pretty ladies make me blush!:blushing:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I did a stand up act for the first time last night, and even though I was shaking the whole time I kept my voice steady, didn't forget my routine and got laughs in all the places I planned for. Damn proud of myself!

I confess that now I have accomplished that, I am considering joining a local singing competition!

Great job!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Wow Kits, that's so cool!! I could never do something like that. Kudos! :flowerforyou:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had an amazing time on my date yesterday (ended up spending 10 hours together!) and after going to a nice japanese/sushi restaurant we ended up at chuck e cheese where I kicked his *kitten* at basketball :laugh:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

That totally rocks!
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess that I had an amazing time on my date yesterday (ended up spending 10 hours together!) and after going to a nice japanese/sushi restaurant we ended up at chuck e cheese where I kicked his *kitten* at basketball :laugh:

A 10 hour first date? Wow, sounds like you had a great time.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!! There is no way I could be that brave. :)

And, great to hear hco!! :)
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I confess am struggling to get over my ex.

But on a lighter note I confess, every time I post on a thread it seems to kill it! I confess that I am far more open about things on here than I am in real life.
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess am struggling to get over my ex.
    Been there, done that. Sorry you're having such a hard time.
    But on a lighter note I confess, every time I post on a thread it seems to kill it! I confess that I am far more open about things on here than I am in real life.
    I can relate because this board really helped me get on with my life, so hopefully it will do the same for you too.:flowerforyou: