I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a question, but I don't want to throw it out in the forum. Let's say you made a big mistake where a guy was concerned. You broke things off and then realized that you were utterly wrong in ending it. So, you reached out and got back together with the guy. Then some medical things happened and you didn't talk to them for like a week, but he knew that thing was happening and you asked him to give you a little space to deal with it. He said ok. Then when things settled down and got back to a normal level you made contact (it was 6 days) and now that person won't speak to you. You are heart broken and keep trying to make contact and he refuses to speak .. even if to give a reason as to why he won't speak to you.

Is there anything that can be done? should there be? should this person just move on even tho they believe that this person could be the one for them?

I believe he's hurt and has run into his cave to think about things. He is also being stubborn. I would call him until he picks up the damn phone!!! :laugh:

I will never decide what someone else is thinking by their actions. I need to hear it! From them!

(I am talking about someone I love now, not some date.....someone I love is worth my every effort, my every being!)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    So, this person realizes that she made a mistake, tried to make amends. Hind sight is 20/20 and all that. Should she just give up? Just throw in the towel?

Noooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Go get him my American sister!!! :bigsmile: Go round to his Godamned house!!! :love:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    So, this person realizes that she made a mistake, tried to make amends. Hind sight is 20/20 and all that. Should she just give up? Just throw in the towel?

I would. But you have to do what feels right for you.

Just don't end up with a restraining order! :noway:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Noooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Go get him my American sister!!! :bigsmile: Go round to his Godamned house!!! :love:

hahahahahaha! I freaking love you!

At what point are you an annoying stalker?
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

hahahahahaha! I freaking love you!

At what point are you an annoying stalker?

Love you too :love:

Actually, perhaps leave it for a few days. Give him some time. Perhaps 6 days. THEN go round his house! :flowerforyou:
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a question, but I don't want to throw it out in the forum. Let's say you made a big mistake where a guy was concerned. You broke things off and then realized that you were utterly wrong in ending it. So, you reached out and got back together with the guy. Then some medical things happened and you didn't talk to them for like a week, but he knew that thing was happening and you asked him to give you a little space to deal with it. He said ok. Then when things settled down and got back to a normal level you made contact (it was 6 days) and now that person won't speak to you. You are heart broken and keep trying to make contact and he refuses to speak .. even if to give a reason as to why he won't speak to you.

Is there anything that can be done? should there be? should this person just move on even tho they believe that this person could be the one for them?

I believe he's hurt and has run into his cave to think about things. He is also being stubborn. I would call him until he picks up the damn phone!!! :laugh:

I will never decide what someone else is thinking by their actions. I need to hear it! From them!

(I am talking about someone I love now, not some date.....someone I love is worth my every effort, my every being!)

Sorry Jen! :(

Definitely this. Lay it all out. At least in the end you know you DID try.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

he is tired of being blown off.

This.

After this entire ordeal, the ball is solely in his court. If he's not reaching out to you, he definitely isn't interested. It's not worth it to bother him.

It sucks, but I would let it go.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    this.
    from what i've read and been told, this guy needs to be allowed to walk away. if he misses her, he will come back. but, it has to be on his terms and time table......

guys NEED to be able to do this, in order to find out if they like someone, miss someone, want to be with someone ( as in a relationship be with them). so, she needs to give him this time and space and she needs to find things to distract her and keep her busy and having fun. :-)

This.

After this entire ordeal, the ball is solely in his court. If he's not reaching out to you, he definitely isn't interested. It's not worth it to bother him.

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    this.
    from what i've read and been told, this guy needs to be allowed to walk away. if he misses her, he will come back. but, it has to be on his terms and time table......

guys NEED to be able to do this, in order to find out if they like someone, miss someone, want to be with someone ( as in a relationship be with them). so, she needs to give him this time and space and she needs to find things to distract her and keep her busy and having fun. :-)

This.

^^^ This... sorry hon. :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess it's nice to feel needed but getting awakened at 2 a to see if FFWB needed to go to the hospital(he did) not exactly my idea of fun. If anyone needs me I'll be in the corner chugging coffee :yawn: :drinker:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Isn't this your third night in a row with little sleep. I would be on the floor curled up in a ball by now!
  • jenbit
    Options
    Isn't this your third night in a row with little sleep. I would be on the floor curled up in a ball by now!

I wasnt trying not to sleep.lol. I was in bed by midnight but FFWB called me and siad for me to come outside and see if he needed to go to the hospital.He was defending a female bartender who was being harrassed by some guys and the guys backed off. However they waited til he was in the bathroom to walk in and jump him (6 of them) He split the inside of his cheeck on his tongue ring.Not all the way through his cheeck but enough

Actually its my 5th day with little sleep. I just take alot of naps
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I love showing off Rufio, and all his tricks. I get a strange sense of pride when people comment on how smart/cute/handsome he is.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options

I wasnt trying not to sleep.lol. I was in bed by midnight but FFWB called me and siad for me to come outside and see if he needed to go to the hospital.He was defending a female bartender who was being harrassed by some guys and the guys backed off. However they waited til he was in the bathroom to walk in and jump him (6 of them) He split the inside of his cheeck on his tongue ring.Not all the way through his cheeck but enough

FFWB certainly adds a lot of excitement to your life! :drinker:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I just got flowers form a good friend, a boy that is not my boyfriend, just because I have been in a funk the past two days.
  • jenbit
    Options

FFWB certainly adds a lot of excitement to your life! :drinker:

Yeah he does. He is also one of the few guys who can keep up with me.....

I confess I'm probably gonna hit up FFWB and see if he wants to go to the bar tonight ,its ladies night
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I just got flowers form a good friend, a boy that is not my boyfriend, just because I have been in a funk the past two days.

That's so sweet!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i confess the most action i've seen in awhile is coming from my son, LOL!

he poked my boob, is now pinching and poking my butt and just told me to go get in bed so he can jump on me :-)

i can't stop laughing!!!!!!
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess---I dragged out FFWB last night cause he was in a funk. They didnt give him stitches because they were afraid food would pocket in the lining and give him an infection. Poor things whole side of his face was swollen. I was home by 2am in bed by myself lol
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a crabby mess and I'm pretty sure everyone close to me would like to hit me in the face.