I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a crabby mess and I'm pretty sure everyone close to me would like to hit me in the face.

Bad day? Sending cyber hugs. That was me yesterday, so I sympathise :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a crabby mess and I'm pretty sure everyone close to me would like to hit me in the face.

Sending godiva and coffee via my thoughts That way it has no calories lol
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Awwww! Would you like an inappropriate hug?!! :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Everyone else is sending hugs and chocolates, so I will send you thoughts of kitty cat cuddles <3
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

That was my whole week last week - sending Ben & Jerry's - Non-calorie of course!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I was only a lurker when I started it. Now I almpst feel like part of the group!:love:

what do you mean 'almost'!!! I confess that ALL single peeps are part of this group and should stop lurking !! :bigsmile:

YAY!! :flowerforyou:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I had a day like this yesterday! Today is looking better though!
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that I have been starving lately .... (no I'm NOT pregnant:grumble: people always ask that)... I think these late hours are making me burn more or something
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been starving lately .... (no I'm NOT pregnant:grumble: people always ask that)... I think these late hours are making me burn more or something

That is what they all say...and then the morning sickness starts. :sick:
  • jenbit
    Options

That is what they all say...and then the morning sickness starts. :sick:

No I havent had sex since my period so yeah that part sucks
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just read this :

The average male takes about 3 minutes to reach orgasm. The average female takes between 10 and 12 minutes. Could that be true about men???
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

The average male takes about 3 minutes to reach orgasm. The average female takes between 10 and 12 minutes. Could that be true about men???

depends on who and how their working it.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Yep. Also, I confess I am contemplating playing hooky from work on the day The Hobbit comes out. Also, for Star Trek fans, heard a rumour that IMax movie theaters will be doing a 12 min sneak peek of the new Star Trek movie with The Hobbit screenings.
  • jenbit
    Options

Yep. Also, I confess I am contemplating playing hooky from work on the day The Hobbit comes out. Also, for Star Trek fans, heard a rumour that IMax movie theaters will be doing a 12 min sneak peek of the new Star Trek movie with The Hobbit screenings.

I confess I am quiet willing to so see this by myself if no one will come with me
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Yep. Also, I confess I am contemplating playing hooky from work on the day The Hobbit comes out. Also, for Hobbit fans, heard a rumour that IMax movie theaters will be doing a 12 min sneak peek of the new Star Trek movie.

I have my tickets for the midnight showing!! I am sooooo stoked!! happybounce.gif
  • poncho33
    Options

Yep. Also, I confess I am contemplating playing hooky from work on the day The Hobbit comes out. Also, for Hobbit fans, heard a rumour that IMax movie theaters will be doing a 12 min sneak peek of the new Star Trek movie.

I have my tickets for the midnight showing!! I am sooooo stoked!! excited2.gif

I want to give you all a wedge!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Are you coming on to me?

Or are you offering me cheese?
  • poncho33
    Options

Are you coming on to me?

Whoops wedgie.... now I feel I also deserve one.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Are you coming on to me?

Whoops wedgie.... now I feel I also deserve one.

What do you mean by 'wedgie'?? Just checking it means the same as what I think.......lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    @Annapixie From urban dictionary:
    A wedgie is a schoolyard prank in which one person grabs the back of the waistband of another person's underwear, while he or she is still wearing them, and pulls them up. This wedges their underwear between their butt cheeks. A wedgie can be painful, depending upon how hard it is performed or how high the underwear is pulled up. In the schoolyard, wedgies are most often performed on uncool male children who wear briefs or tighty whities by cool male children who wear boxers. However, wedgies can also be performed on males who wear boxers and on women, too. A wedgie can also be called a gotch pull. A wedgie can also refer to underwear riding up on its own.

There are many different types of wedgies. A wedgie from the front is called a melvin. A wedgie from both sides, often performed by two people, is called a mervin. A wedgie in which the victim's underwear is hung on a doorknob or something high up is called a hanging wedgie. A wedgie in which the underwear rips or tears; or in some cases, rips completely off is called a turbo wedgie or a ripper wedgie. A wedgie in which the pants of the victim are ripped completely off is called a cosmic wedgie. A wedgie in which the female victim is wearing a thong is called a thwedgie. A wedgie on a female from the front is called a vedgie. A wedgie in which the person performing the wedgie jumps up and down in order to wedge the underwear further is called a sky high wedgie. A wedgie in which the victim is given a wedgie and lifted off the ground and then spun around is called the flying dutchman. A wedgie in which after the wedgie is first performed, some kind of a pole is inserted between the legholes and twisted around to give the victim more of a wedgie is called a propeller wedgie. A wedgie in which the victim's underwear is lifted up over their head and rests on their forehard is called an atomic wedgie. A wedgie in which the victim is lifted up the ground by their underwear and the underwear is pulled above their head but does not rest on their forehead is called a nuclear wedgie.

I just realized I rolled over this topic and the first post is about wedgies. :laugh: