the BEST message i have ever gotten :-)

Options
4themoney
4themoney Posts: 797 Member
feel free to share yours as well!!!

(insert sarcasm please)
this one trumps all of the " you made me hard" messages i've ever gotten.

are you ready????????????????

drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could bold this

I WANT TO CUM IN YOU

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! yup, that's all he wrote, LOL!!!!

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    hmmmm.....great text message!!!! lol

wonder if he was friends with the guy who sent me this message:

AFTER LOOKING AT THE PIC DAT YOU SENT ME...MMMMMM....ALL I CAN THINK OF IS YOU RIDING DIS ****.

yup...uses words like dis and dat.....and the pic was me in the mirror fully clothed.....
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    To the OP-Wow. Probably not the best thing to say to get things going with a total stranger. I'm guessing you did not respond.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Ew and ew! What the H E double hockey sticks is wrong with some people????
  • 4themoney
    Options
    it wasn't a text message!!!! it was the first message from a guy on an online dating site!

of course i DID NOT respond, LOL!! WHAT does one say to a statement like that?????

i mean, if he and i were already having sex and he texted me that, i'd be turned on instantly, but EWWWWWWW. i don't know you and you certainly don't want to just cum in me cause i have a habit of getting pregnant that way!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

AFTER LOOKING AT THE PIC DAT YOU SENT ME...MMMMMM....ALL I CAN THINK OF IS YOU RIDING DIS ****.

yup...uses words like dis and dat.....and the pic was me in the mirror fully clothed.....
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Outstanding!! :laugh:

I've had a couple creepy ones....

1. Girl, I just wanna suck your toes (yeah, that was all he wrote)

2. Your skin is so fair, you remind me of Snow White. (he wrote a little more, but it was creepy)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    it wasn't a text message!!!! it was the first message from a guy on an online dating site!

of course i DID NOT respond, LOL!! WHAT does one say to a statement like that?????

i mean, if he and i were already having sex and he texted me that, i'd be turned on instantly, but EWWWWWWW. i don't know you and you certainly don't want to just cum in me cause i have a habit of getting pregnant that way!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

oh.....haha...misunderstood that....well the text was from a guy that i found on a dating site...he and i are definitely not dating nor having sex...not with poor grammar like that...lol
  • Canther
    Options
    I know it's a sad system of guys sending ladies hundreds of sexist and objectifying messages, but I have to wonder if the system supports itself. If a guy would send out 100 of these messages hoping for at least one response, could there possibly be a 1% of the women on those sites that respond? Even scarier, could there be a 2 or 3% that responds? Could the 1% be spoiling the entire experience for the other 99%?

Of course most if not all the blame goes to the males who have such high desperation and low expectations. Without them there would be no system to either succeed or fail.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I know it's a sad system of guys sending ladies hundreds of sexist and objectifying messages, but I have to wonder if the system supports itself. If a guy would send out 100 of these messages hoping for at least one response, could there possibly be a 1% of the women on those sites that respond? Even scarier, could there be a 2 or 3% that responds? Could the 1% be spoiling the entire experience for the other 99%?

Of course most if not all the blame goes to the males who have such high desperation and low expectations. Without them there would be no system to either succeed or fail.
    Probably more like 0.1%, or I like to think so. 100 messages like that wouldn't take much time to send if he's just copying and pasting. Could probably send 100 a day.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the last bit - I certainly would't put "all the blame" to the males. This is a small fraction of the men using online dating. I personally have never gotten one of those kinds of messages. Usually the messages are just impersonal (hi!) or the person clearly isn't a match. I think the system would be unusable if all men were THAT desperate and gross. It's the good ones, whether they're a good match or not, that make the system worth enduring.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Mine wasn't that bad, but one guy, within the first few messages we exchanged felt the need to tell me he was a 'horndog'...
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    One of my messages on POF said ...

girl ... you looking for a sex slave, I could really like being tied up and getting beat by you.

he got no reply
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

If he's putting in all the effort do send out all these e-mails, his odds are probably better than 1%. Why else would he do it if he was only getting one response for every 100 e-mails he sends out?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I had a guy message me telling me he wanted me to fart in his mouth. That was the grossest one I have ever seen.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I had a guy message me telling me he wanted me to fart in his mouth. That was the grossest one I have ever seen.
    1309973038850.gif
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

That is quite bizarre. My response rate online has historically been low with rather normal messages.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

That is quite bizarre. My response rate online has historically been low with rather normal messages.

The whole message was long and descriptive but since I did not save it I can't say everything that was in it. I am sure it was someone just trolling as I don't think he even had a picture up.
  • SmileeBarbFLA
    Options
    I had two this week:

1) "So when am I going to get you naked"

NEVER met him, NEVER talked to him. ?!? WTF

Sure, you asked so nicely, there ya go! I'm waiting for you in the buff, cum on over .... (*kitten*) :indifferent:

2) "You have fantastic cans"

LOL!!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    This is sad. As a guy, a part of me feels ashamed that certain males act this way. But then again, another part of me is happy because it just increases my chances.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    This is sad. As a guy, a part of me feels ashamed that certain males act this way. But then again, another part of me is happy because it just increases my chances.

I think it does increase your odds. Even if we aren't a great match, I am very aware when a guy seems like a good one, even on a dating site. It's just obvious.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    please know it does increase your chances as long as you aren't doing anything like this!
    i will hand out my number no problem, because it weeds out the creepers right away. usually within an hour i'm getting requests from dirty or sexy pics. that helps me weed out the guys that have no real interested in meeting me or getting to know me. the guys that immediately send c0ck pics too, get weeded out, LOL!

so, the guys i end up talking to and getting to know have NOT solicited me in any way shape or form. they could end up very boring, i don't know. i might not be interested in them after we meet, i don't know. what i do know, is that they can see past my b00bs and that's a starting point, LOL!!!! and they want more than just pics for their collections, which is huge bonus points!

so yeah, you would get MY attention if you did not do any of the above ( solicitation wise )

:-)
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I am a little sad I have never received one of these EPIC lines!
    They are awesomely funny and look at the storytelling value you are getting out of them!

Does anyone ever answer back? I confess I have..to a tamer one. I basically called him out being a horndog and fairly viciously insulted his grammar, intelligence and ability to interact with humanity. Dude still wanted to meet. Crazy.
    You have to think this is where natural selection or karma or SOMETHING has to kick in.

And fyi...I haven't answered any again. No sense in encouraging that!