Eat More Weigh Less - support group 2013!

Options

Replies

• Dehanna
    Options
    Hello. I'd like to join the group. I am about to finish week 4 of my first Metabolic Reset and I need to continue. It's currently 9:41 pm in my timezone and I still have 934 calories to go......
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would love to join :) I'm still contemplating the idea of doing an actual full reset, I'm not sure I will need to. But after discovering that I have been eating too little for quite some time, I have upped my calories this week and am anxious about stepping on the scale tomorrow :p wish me luck!
  • Dehanna
    Options
    Hello. I'd like to join the group. I am about to finish week 4 of my first Metabolic Reset and I need to continue. It's currently 9:41 pm in my timezone and I still have 934 calories to go......

I don't know how I did it but I did. It is now 12:06am (just after midnight) my time and I consumed the 934 calories plus 2 totalling 936 calories. I feel good and not over stuffed.
  • jtmurph7
    Options
    I would like to join..I need friends to help and support me in this..

Thanks,

Tammy
  • erghblah
    erghblah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also really like to join, if that's OK?
  • christadiehl
    christadiehl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to be added, too if possible. Thank you!!
  • getyourbeans
    getyourbeans Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd like to join, too (if that's okay!) Have been following the boards for a while, after losing and regaining the same two kilos multiple times over the last few months, ready to try something new!
  • suznut8
    Options
    I'm just starting out on the eating more, so please, count me in! :)
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! :happy:
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Can I still join too??? Really need some support ;-)
  • sharpei65
    sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi there to those of you recently posted on here and wanting to join the 2013 support group!

It will be great to have you on board....the more the merrier....and of course the more the support :-)

Zoe the moderator is away at the moment and I dont think any of us have the access rights to add you to the group ....... but bear with us and we'll have you on there very soon.

Kay
  • zhiking
    zhiking Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    was out of town all last week so I apologize for not adding you sooner!
    I think I got everyone but do let me know if you still haven't received an invite.
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I would love to join please. Finding it hard to find em2wl friends. Fed up with seeing people eat 1200 cals or less and others saying what a great job they are doing. Thanks.
  • itskcoughlin
    itskcoughlin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! Is it too late?

Kris
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi I'm Jaysen and I've been following the EMWL way for 4 days now and would love to join group..
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if it's not too late...as a HAPPILY former 1200 calorie eater.:happy:
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    I too, would like to join :)
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would like to join also
  • andrea_kohlman
    andrea_kohlman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! I started my reset almost 4 weeks ago and could use some advise, encouragement, etc.
  • SweetHarmony81
    SweetHarmony81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Would like to join too please!!!!