Catherine : 17
    The Binge : 7
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-24-13
    Jul: 20
    Binge: 4 (1/11, 1/18, 1/20, 1/21)

I'm at 20! And after some concern, I found out I still have my job next year : ) very grateful today.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1/24/12

Rachael - 23
    The Binge - 1 (1/20)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 17
    The Binge - 7

Logging days - 12 / 31
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie - 18

The Binge 6 (5th, 6th, 13th, 17th,19th, 21st)

Log it all: 23 / 31 (skipped - 17th)
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 24
    Binge - 0
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 24 2013

Colleen - 17
    The Binge- 7
    Days finished logging- 20

Sometimes it is just so hard to stop at night!!! Went over by a little but was able to stop it.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 16
    The Binge - 8
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Me - 24
    Binge - 0

Log it all: 24/31
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky-16
    Binge-8

UGHHHH yesterday I fell off big time. I ate so much at work and felt so full and gross by the time I got home. I didn't finish logging either but my guesstimate is about 4000 calories for the day. :noway: I still weighed this morning and weigh .4 lbs less than last Saturday, despite the bloating this morning. So I know those few days of no binges did a lot, I can feel it.

I'm not sure if I got too hungry or restricted too much during the week or what, but something set it off. It could've been emotional too, sometimes (ok, a LOT of times) my office mate drives me crazy with her *****ing and negativity and maybe that drives me to numb with food. I don't know for sure what happened but it won't happen again today. I felt really, really good not bingeing and when I stop the binges the weight comes off.

I'm off work till Tuesday and will have a good weekend. My sister comes to visit today and I'm not planning on sitting around and having bingefests with her all weekend. (She has BED too).
  • BiggFanofLife
    BiggFanofLife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm having my issues too. It's so embarrassing. It's always at night and when I'm by myself. I am my worst enemy. Just try to keep a positive attitude and go on. Can't change the past. Just move on. I know if I start to get down on myself it fuels the urge to binge more.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 12.
    Binge - 13.

I did overeat before bed, but it was cottage cheese, lol, and it was not what I would call a binge, but rather just boredom eating and I was trying to stave off the urge to order in a few pints of ice cream to binge on. I still wont end up over today regardless.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!! :flowerforyou:

I normally do not get into specific weight issues on this thread but since you all are such an important part of my support team on MFP and have really helped me regain my focus since October I had to share with you all.

I just uploaded some before and after pictures I had to dig up for an annual dinner I will be attending March 14th for weight loss surgery patients.

With these pictures I am always reminded how far I have come over the years mentally and physically and I am truly thankful that I will never go back to the before pictures taken in 2004......

I am going to figure out how to make them side by side in one picture by my 3 year anniversary on MFP which also occurs in March.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for your wonderful support!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-25-13
    Jul: 21
    Binge: 4 (1/11, 1/18, 1/20, 1/21)

First real paleo day! Success!
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    1/25

Suzanne: 22
    Binge: 3
    Logged: Daily. Have not missed a day yet.

So far, I have control. I found that popcorn is actually helping me. i pop the 100 calorie bags with butter fused and sprinkle salt on them and its also high volume with less calories. Seems to do the trick for the cravings and to trick the binge monster inside. I'll give that as a tip. Also, still struggling with my sweet tooth, but luckly extra treats are in my calorie range..still feel like I have work ahead and need to get the right mentality that binges are not okay and not to be planned. I still tend to use a binge as a reward for not binging in a while..so i need to work on that.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie - 19

The Binge 6 (5th, 6th, 13th, 17th,19th, 21st)

Log it all: 23 / 31 (skipped - 17th)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Danger of Perfectionistic Expectations

“Perfectionism is a state of mind.”

As we pursue change in your life, there are going to be times when you fall back into your old negative patterns. It happens. When it does, most likely you’ll feel completely furious with yourself and consider giving up. But wait! Before you do anything drastic – think about it first.

Believing that if you can’t do something completely right, you may as well not do it at all, is at the heart of perfectionism. And this is something that’s derailed countless women trying to improve their lives.

Here’s the truth: it’s great to want to do something well; most people want to be successful. But that’s not the same as needing to be perfect.

If you’re expecting perfection, you’re almost bound to fail because when it comes to making significant life changes, there’s no such thing as perfection. There will be times that you return to your old ways; times you go a little off track. The real trick is not letting these times throw you completely off course. Regain your composure, praise yourself for the progress you have made so far.

You really are doing great!

©Jane Powell – Meditations for Women

Today’s Affirmation: I have let go of my perfectionistic expectations.
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 25
    Binge - 0
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 18
    The Binge - 7

Logging days - 13 / 31
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Jan 26th ~~

Me: 15

The Binge: 11 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 1/23, 1/24, 1/25)