Options

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 10.
    Binge -13.

Back on track for about 3 days now.
    Hope it lasts. Having a treat daily in hopes that keeps a grip.
    But not relishing risking a rest day soon, which I shall have to take as when I workout, I workout at full intensity.
    I have lost a little weight in spite of those binges so have obviously managed to balance it out.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-23-13
    Jul: 19
    Binge: 4 (1/11, 1/18, 1/20, 1/21)

Day one transitioning into Paleo. Like it a lot.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    me-4
    the binge-0

starting to feel some control...yay...too busy to get bored and eat...thinking boredom is a huge trigger for me
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 23
    Binge - 0

I really hope this is a new beginning for me. I'm worried about when I start to exercise again, though. That was usually a big trigger for me. I haven't exercised at all this month because I'm letting a foot tattoo heal. (the scabs still have not formed/fallen off >.>)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 16
    The Binge - 7

Logging days - 11 / 31
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 23 2013

Colleen - 16
    The Binge- 7
    Days finished logging- 19

Was really good at distracting myself yesterday. :smile:
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Me-7
    Binge-1
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 20
    Binge 3

Having a hard time getting back on track==all I thought about yesterday was food. I find this cycle repeating itself. I think my overall goal is after a binge to not get sucked into this cycle. But how??? Back at it today, gotta get out of this funk. Have a great day everyone!!!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 20
    Binge 3

Having a hard time getting back on track==all I thought about yesterday was food. I find this cycle repeating itself. I think my overall goal is after a binge to not get sucked into this cycle. But how??? Back at it today, gotta get out of this funk. Have a great day everyone!!!

You've gotten out of the cycle before and you can do it again. We all believe in you and support you! You have a great day as well.
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 23

Jen - 23
    Binge - 0

Log it all: 23/31

13 pounds gone!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 15
    The Binge - 8
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky-16
    Binge-7

I think those are the best numbers I've had since I started this challenge a few months ago!

I have a few days of no binges (yay!) and I'm starting to feel like myself again. Yesterday I had urges for a little while but didn't act on them and it passed.

I am going to weigh tomorrow. Hopefully it won't trigger me to overeat or binge but at least I won't be going to work where I do most of my bingeing.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 24th, 2013.

Me: 14

The Binge: 10 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 1/23, 1/24)

I binged yesterday, I binged today.. thought I would come here and log it... even though I mainly want to hide away in shame. Atleast I'll have my numbers still on track.

No exercise today or yesterday.. have class tonight, feel like there is no time. I guess I'll make it happen tomorrow.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Greeky-16
    Binge-7

I think those are the best numbers I've had since I started this challenge a few months ago!

I have a few days of no binges (yay!) and I'm starting to feel like myself again. Yesterday I had urges for a little while but didn't act on them and it passed.

I am going to weigh tomorrow. Hopefully it won't trigger me to overeat or binge but at least I won't be going to work where I do most of my bingeing.

You're doing amazing!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    January 24th, 2013.

Me: 14

The Binge: 10 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 1/23, 1/24)

I binged yesterday, I binged today.. thought I would come here and log it... even though I mainly want to hide away in shame. Atleast I'll have my numbers still on track.

No exercise today or yesterday.. have class tonight, feel like there is no time. I guess I'll make it happen tomorrow.

You still have the binge out numbered! Just pick it up and toss it over the moon!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie - 17

The Binge 6 (5th, 6th, 13th, 17th,19th, 21st)

Log it all: 22 / 31 (skipped - 1/17)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Never Ever Give Up!

“Small victories are worth celebrating.”

We’re a results oriented society, so we tend to hold off celebrations until we’ve reached our final goal. But the truth is that every day holds wonderful successes and important victories. I’m talking about celebrating progress.

Progress can be realizing mini-goals that lead to your ultimate goal, or it can be something more subtle or unexpected, something that happens that has meaning for you. For example, perhaps you were blamed for something at work that was not your fault. Instead of remaining quiet, you confidently stood your ground. Maybe you received a compliment and were surprised by how good it made you feel.

The really wonderful thing about moments like these are that they can happen anytime and sometimes when you least expect them. They can also turn everything around. Just when you begin to second guess yourself, you’re reminded of your progress.

Don’t give up. You are making progress!

©Jane Powell – Meditations for Women

Today’s Affirmation: I celebrate small victories.
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    As of Jan 23

Suzanne: 20
    Binge: 3
    Logged: Everyday so far.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Me - 11.
    Binge - 13.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Elizabeth 20
    Binge 3

Fairy intense exercise tends to break the cycle for me, nothing else seems to work. I am guessing exercise works because it eliminates some of the sugars from the body and often those glucose levels are the reason for the continuing cravings.