December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 15
    The Binge - 7

Logging days - 10 / 31
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 22
    Binge - 0

I had a little trouble with snacking today but I'm logging it all and it definitely wasn't a binge. :)
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-22-13
    Jul: 18
    Binge: 4 (1/11, 1/18, 1/20, 1/21)

Didn't log, justa lot of food today.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Michelle - 22
    Binge - 0

I had a little trouble with snacking today but I'm logging it all and it definitely wasn't a binge. :)
    NICE!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 15
    The Binge - 7

Logging days - 10 / 31
    Good job Terry! I just noticed you have your Dec stats. I may do that for this year. Keep up the good work!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Me - 9.
    Binge - 13.
    Success is never giving up Graelwyn75!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Everyone here is doing amazing!! I haven't been stopping to reply to people often, but I've read the posts. So proud of you all! =)
    I agree!!:flowerforyou:

Declaration of Self Esteem:
    “I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it — I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes.

I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know — but as long as I am good and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to make me a better me.

However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do.

I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me.

I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”
    Thanks!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    me-6
    Binge-1

YAY!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie - 16

The Binge 6 (5th, 6th, 13th, 17th,19th, 21st)

Log it all: 21 / 31 (skipped - 1/17) :grumble: :blushing:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 14
    The Binge - 8
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 23rd, 2013.

Me: 15

The Binge: 8 (1/2,1/3,1/4, 1/10,1/11, 1/12, 1/16, 1/17)

Tempted, but I'm stronger than the urge.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Struggling and fighting the urge. I will not let the Binge defeat me......
    After doing so well for 2 weeks, the urge hits me hard. It's a pattern I've noticed for the past few months. I don't know why it occurs, but it's around every 2 weeks. It used to be every week before doing these challenges, so I know it's gotten better. Does that urge ever go away? Will I ever get to the pt of not having to worry whether I'll binge?

Me: 22
    Binge: 1(1/6)
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 21

Me: 21
    Binge: 0

Log it all: 21/31
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,952 Member
    Options
    Jan 19, 20, 21, 22

Me: 16
    B: 4

I've been repeating to myself "I do not binge" and other positive saying, in the mirror daily - based off of what I have heard that saying positive things over and over dialy your brain will start to believe it.

The 18th's activity was non existent. Horrid. But I made up for it on the 20th with 19,000 steps and over 14000 on Sunday. Yesterday about 12000. Monday could have been a better day. I felt I ate more than I should have so I counted it.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky-15
    Binge-7
    I think I logged every day this month except for two, I don't remember which two and don't feel like going back to look, lol.

Haven't checked in since Sunday but Monday and Tuesday were great, no binges and under calorie goal. :happy:

My goal is to get through the workweek with no binges. Sounds simple enough, sometimes it's easier said than done. I will do it this week though, and I am taking Friday off so I only have two days to get through . :smile:

I can and will do this!!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Struggling and fighting the urge. I will not let the Binge defeat me......
    After doing so well for 2 weeks, the urge hits me hard. It's a pattern I've noticed for the past few months. I don't know why it occurs, but it's around every 2 weeks. It used to be every week before doing these challenges, so I know it's gotten better. Does that urge ever go away? Will I ever get to the pt of not having to worry whether I'll binge?

Me: 22
    Binge: 1(1/6)

At least you get two weeks! For me it's more like three or four days! I don't know if the urge ever completely goes away but you are doing great!
  • JennaGthtzMe
    JennaGthtzMe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am here at work and I just had some instant oatmeal with granola sprinkled on top, I am not hungry but i WANT TO EAT. I cant stand these habits. I am drinking water instead. Yesterday I did good until I went home, and RAAWWRRR, any advice or words of encouragement? i really want to be in shape, so bad you would think that it should be easy then to avoid the extra calories but it is not.
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 22 2013

Colleen - 15
    The Binge- 7
    Days finished logging- 18

Yesterday was great. I felt like I had a lot more energy than usual. I also took a cue from a few of my friends and started giving myself just a calorie for exercise...I always use exercising as an excuse to overeat. I believe in eating workout calories if you are truly hungry, but my workouts aren't overly strenuous. So we'll see how this goes.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    "Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday." Unknown author
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Rochelle - 22
    Binge - 0

This is the longest I've gone since December 2010 without binging!

Good luck everyone:)