less than 8 binging days is my goal!
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 2 2013

Colleen - 2
    The Binge- 0
    Days finished logging- 2

It feels so great to put those numbers in MY spot :-) I had a dinner out last night to celebrate my promotion. I got something delicious and got some dessert afterward. I listened to my body's signals and decided I had had enough, so I threw the rest of the dessert away. I used to eat to the point of being uncomfortable, because I felt like I "had" to. I also decided to stay away from alcohol. I don't have a problem with binge drinking, thank goodness, but I do not make the best food decisions after drinking. I also decided I was sick of being hungover when I had to work the next day. So I said "no." :noway:

I'm so proud of myself! :happy:
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    January 2 2013

Colleen - 2
    The Binge- 0
    Days finished logging- 2

It feels so great to put those numbers in MY spot :-) I had a dinner out last night to celebrate my promotion. I got something delicious and got some dessert afterward. I listened to my body's signals and decided I had had enough, so I threw the rest of the dessert away. I used to eat to the point of being uncomfortable, because I felt like I "had" to. I also decided to stay away from alcohol. I don't have a problem with binge drinking, thank goodness, but I do not make the best food decisions after drinking. I also decided I was sick of being hungover when I had to work the next day. So I said "no." :noway:

I'm so proud of myself! :happy:

That's such great progress! It's so nice to be able to enjoy going out to eat and then knowing when you've had enough. Delicious food in controlled amounts, awesome : )
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 2
    The Binge - 0
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 3rd, 2013

Me: 2

The Binge: 1

Days logged this month: 3
  • suse33
    suse33 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me-2
    Binge-0
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    January 3

Greeky: 2
    Binge: 0

YAY I made it through yesterday!!

Goals for today are no binges, log all food and no more obsessing about weight.
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

1/3/2013

Jen - 2
    The Binge - 0
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    EOD Jan2:
    Me: 2
    B: 0

Yesterdays meals were from the Ultimate Reset. Today's breakfast and lunch were also. Yummy, I forgot how delish they were. I have a basket ball game to go to tonight, so after dinner should be smooth sailing.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 1.
    Binge - 2.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    January 3rd, 2013

Me: 1

The Binge: 2

Days logged this month: 3

Note to self: Stop logging your counts in the morning; it's too soon to know how the whole day will go. Then you wouldn't have to come back and edit it. -.-
  • MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    2 FOR ME AND ONLY

1 FOR THE BINGE

I GOT THIS!
    NOW I GOTTA KEEP THIS. ;-)
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jan 3

Lisa -- 2
    Binge -- 1
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    January 3rd

Me: 3
    The Binge - 0

Logged days: 3 out of 31
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 3
    Binge 0

I am so motivated right now because I am going to Rivera Maya mid February, which means I have to get in a bathing suit!! So hubby is also "dieting" with me, which really helps.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-3-13
    Jul: 3
    Binge: 0

Still feeling off, but spent the night going to a weights class with a friend then talking over tea for two hours. Sure makes ya feel good to be out and about. Tomorrow I need to get my appetite back and stop restricting. Phewf, okay.
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Starting from Jan 1st: GOAL: 8 or less binges this month.

Kira: 1
    The Binge: 2

Not a very good track record for the first three days of the month!

I downloaded a Stop Binge Eating hypnosis track. Hopefully it will start to work. After today's binge, I had the thought (from the hypnosis track) "You are stronger than your urge to binge." Hopefully I can think of that BEFORE a binge next time!!!

I hope to lose 50 lbs by Thanksgiving, when I will see my husband's family for the first time in 7 years. I'd like to look good, and I think that's a realistic goal!