Dating challenge

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    This could be interesting just don't make me go to church and we will be good. I'm pretty sure I might catch fire lol j/k

I've only been to church maybe five times in my life and it was always because friends dragged me there...it's just not my thing. No offense to anyone.

And that awkward moment where I took communion because my aunt pushed me up there...only realized a couple of years ago that that was probably really bad.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This could be interesting just don't make me go to church and we will be good. I'm pretty sure I might catch fire lol j/k

I've only been to church maybe five times in my life and it was always because friends dragged me there...it's just not my thing. No offense to anyone.

And that awkward moment where I took communion because my aunt pushed me up there...only realized a couple of years ago that that was probably really bad.

Wait, that's bad? Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I'm in. If I don't start pushing myself in this regard soon...well, I may need some dragging. :laugh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I don't get this game. How many points for a one night stand again?

+ 100 for women
    - 10 for men

:tongue:
    I am ready to sacrifice my personal score so that women can increase theirs...
    Because I'm an altruist.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I don't get this game. How many points for a one night stand again?

+ 100 for women
    - 10 for men

:tongue:
    I am ready to sacrifice my personal score so that women can increase theirs...
    Because I'm an altruist.

Flim, We all appreciate your sacrifice! :tongue:

I'm glad some of you are in and ready to get out of your comfort zone!!! Keep the suggestions coming and I'll put them all together soon to create some rules. :laugh:
  • christine24t
    Options
    I'm in. If I don't start pushing myself in this regard soon...well, I may need some dragging. :laugh:

Same here! PS love your profile pic!!

How about points for talking to random people of the opposite sex, getting a number, giving your number, dates, kisses, flirting, winking at someone online, sending them a message, etc.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    One night stand
    + 100 women
    - 10 men

Sincerely telling someone you love them
    + 100 men
    + 1 women

Fair?
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    One night stand
    + 100 women
    - 10 men

+ 100 men
    + 1 women

Fair?

i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you

10 POINTS!
  • christine24t
    Options
    I just made eye contact and smiled at a random guy...what is happening to me? Lol how many points is that?
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I just made eye contact and smiled at a random guy...what is happening to me? Lol how many points is that?

Christine, That is awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Kissing

+100 for Christine
    + 1 for everyone else

We will get this done Christine!! (And, I mean absolutely no offense in this sweetheart) :flowerforyou:
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    Ok, here are some of the points as suggested. This is meant to be about breaking out of your comfort zone (and we Peeps are at all different levels of that so I tried to make it as fair as possible). With that in mind, this isn't a 'sex' game either so there are only a few points for physical actions.

Eye contact with a stranger = 1 point
    Smiling at a stranger = 1 point
    Initiating an email (or wink) on a dating site = 1 point
    Any conversation on a dating site that makes it to 10 replies back and forth = 5 points
    Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 points
    Flirting with someone you don’t fancy = 10 points
    Asking for/or giving out your phone number = 20 points
    Asking someone you know to fix you up = 25 points
    Telling someone you’re not into them (instead of poofing) = 25 points
    Attending any social event/function you wouldn’t normally (including dates you would might have previously said no to) = 30 points
    Flirting with someone you fancy = 50 points
    First kiss = 50 points
    Starting an online dating profile (only valid if you don’t already have one) = 50 points
    Asking someone you like out on a date = 50 points
    Asking a stranger out on a date = 100 points
    Having a one night stand = 100 points for women / -10 for men
    Sincerely telling someone you love them = 100 for men/ 1 for women
    Going to a bar on your own and flirting with someone = 500 points

We have to go on the honor system, so add a post anytime you do anything from the list and keep track of your own points there! If you do/say something and you think you deserve points for something not listed, perhaps Run could dole out the points since she offered to help? Should we let this go until the end of January (basically a month) and I'll figure out a small prize for the winner then?

Good luck Peeps and have fun!!!! :drinker:
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    Kissing

+100 for Christine
    + 1 for everyone else

We will get this done Christine!! (And, I mean absolutely no offense in this sweetheart) :flowerforyou:

Agreed 100%! :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Man.....you all are making me want to be single now (that's my competitive side coming out...) :laugh:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    One night stand
    + 100 women
    - 10 men

+ 100 men

+ 1 women

Fair?
    Pssh I'll win this game easily. Come later this year in March @Emerald City Comic con, Seattle's comic con, and San Diego's comic con in July, I'll declare my sincere love to all female cosplayers I run across.

*edit oops, forgot it's already 2013, lol
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    One night stand
    + 100 women
    - 10 men

+ 100 men

+ 1 women

Fair?
    Pssh I'll win this game easily. Come later this year in March @Emerald City Comic con, Seattle's comic con, and San Diego's comic con in July, I'll declare my sincere love to all female cosplayers I run across.

*edit oops, forgot it's already 2013, lol

I :heart: your confidence Cesar!
  • christine24t
    Options
    Kissing

+100 for Christine
    + 1 for everyone else

Yes I can't wait!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

2 points honey - you're in the lead !! :bigsmile:
  • christine24t
    Options

2 points honey - you're in the lead !! :bigsmile:

Woo hoo!!!!
  • shamrck44
    Options
    And now I want to go sit alone in a bar and flirt. I think I am a points *kitten*.