Dating challenge

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to anyone who feels this is too easy! For others of us it really is a challenge to be more social and extroverted though. Again I hope everyone just remembers we're all in different places in our lives, and the thread was just meant as a silly game to get some new year's resolutions in. :flowerforyou: Feel free to start some new challenges or add/adjust points to fit your own level!

No reason to apologize. I think it's a fun challenge and gets people out of their comfort zones. I've been talking more to strangers and making more eye contact (not keeping score for myself). I think it's just as you said, everyone is in different stages and needs to work on different things.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Eye contact with a stranger = 1 pt (X4)
    Smiling at a stranger =1 (X4)
    Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 (X1)

Not much today. Still pretty tired.

So that's +9 points for me today.
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ok so at last tally I was at 50 points....

Over the last two days I...
    Initiating an email (or wink) on a dating site (before I actually deleted my profile) = 1 point (got rejected)
    Smiled at a stranger and started a conversation: 6 points (a guy at my gym who's there at the same time as me always. He's absolutely not my type, but hey, I'm usually the unsocial girl at the gym so it counts right)

Total now: 56

If I got out more and didn't have a monotonous routine I'd probably get more. If I also went to a gym that more than 2 guys that were in the age range of 28-35 I'd be better too.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not had time to play this PJ, but I was with a solo guy client last night and he made me cringe. Kept playing with his balls through his trousers and basically just invading my space......I thought he was fairly attractive when I first met him too.......urgh!!!

Funny how people can just turn you off.............:sick:

So I guess that's minus 5000 points then...........:laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Stats as of 11:20 EST, 6Jan13....

christine24t - 2
    kitsune - 10
    pa_jorg - 26
    oualum26 - 50
    kerrymh - 56
    smallerbridesmaid - 62
    shammxo - 82
    jenbit - 1,167
    fitnesspalworks - 2,131

Way to go ladies!!!

I know JenBit and she's been using some "performance enhancing" techniques.. like a short skirts and push-up bras. It's like playing home run derby against Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire.

Mike this made me laugh so hard my coworker came to see if I was ok......

New additions for my score from esterday night

Any conversation on a dating site that makes it to 10 replies back and forth = 3 different conversations on OKC =15 points

Starting a conversation with a stranger in public = 5 points = Its dangerous to le me loose in the bar lol..2 guys who were friends of a male friend. 2 guys at the bar while ordering drinks and one guy who was amazing at Kareoke =25 ponts
    new total =1207
    How many point do you get for initating a pool game and then whooping the guys *kitten* lol.

Oh I forgot one lol
    Asking for/or giving out your phone number = 20 points x2= last night was busy 1 was a guy watching me play pool (considoring what I was wearing I assumed he enjoyed the view jeans and a very low cut top lol) and the guy I beat at pool lol

So telling someone your not into them instead of just poofing = 2 guys on OKC last night =25x2=50

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have the day off today...once I wake up I think I'll try to get a few points at the gym!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have the day off today...once I wake up I think I'll try to get a few points at the gym!

Have fun! Tell us how it goes!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not had time to play this PJ, but I was with a solo guy client last night and he made me cringe. Kept playing with his balls through his trousers and basically just invading my space......I thought he was fairly attractive when I first met him too.......urgh!!!

Eeeeeeewwwww, hope you at least got a sale out of dealing with that! :laugh:
    Great attitude! Good luck!! :drinker:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Kept playing with his balls through his trousers and basically just invading my space.....

........... wat.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Eck... I think you get 500 points for not punching him in the junk...
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Pa, no need to apologize, I was just noting that nothing on the list was outside my comfort zone. I realize we all have differnt comfort levels etc. I like your game but feel i would be taking unfair advantage because i am a social butterfly and would ruin the curve!!!

Becky, you want me to come up with a fitness challenge? Hmmm I shall think about this one...anyone desiring to play PM me a basic understanding of your current fitness level and your short term goals. Ill try and put something together....
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Eck... I think you get 500 points for not punching him in the junk...

PMSL!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Pa, no need to apologize, I was just noting that nothing on the list was outside my comfort zone. I realize we all have differnt comfort levels etc. I like your game but feel i would be taking unfair advantage because i am a social butterfly and would ruin the curve!!!

Becky, you want me to come up with a fitness challenge? Hmmm I shall think about this one...anyone desiring to play PM me a basic understanding of your current fitness level and your short term goals. Ill try and put something together....

That's easy - lose 30lbs by Easter :bigsmile: I am a P90X graduate and Turbo Fire is my current thing. With my work schedule just trying to at least do a 20min HIIT 4x per week.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You can't ruin the curve....I'll put you in the Majors with jenbit & fpw ;)

Yep. Somebody asked a question right before Christmas about whether we were on MFP more socially or actually using the fitness side. It was mentioned by a few that they needed to start getting fit again and I've been trying to think of ways to get that moving. Since I'm sidelined right now, I'm demotivated in that area....you seem like a good person to get us going on this. :)

ETA - My goals - I have a Tough Mudder June 1st, but a possible torn meniscus right now. Doctor has said no running, treadmill, elliptical, bike or lower body weights..... I'm afraid of bulking up my upper body and looking weird, so all I've been doing is walking and crunches for the last 3 months. :(
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Kept playing with his balls through his trousers and basically just invading my space.....

........... wat.

Yeah, I know. What a creep eh. Kept saying how he split up with his g/f and was hoping to meet someone else...........probably got aroused by my perfume.........urgh!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

........... wat.

Yeah, I know. What a creep eh. Kept saying how he split up with his g/f and was hoping to meet someone else...........probably got aroused by my perfume.........urgh!

................ your perfume??
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

You can't ruin the curve....I'll put you in the Majors with jenbit & fpw ;)

Yep. Somebody asked a question right before Christmas about whether we were on MFP more socially or actually using the fitness side. It was mentioned by a few that they needed to start getting fit again and I've been trying to think of ways to get that moving. Since I'm sidelined right now, I'm demotivated in that area....you seem like a good person to get us going on this. :)

ETA - My goals - I have a Tough Mudder June 1st, but a possible torn meniscus right now. Doctor has said no running, treadmill, elliptical, bike or lower body weights..... I'm afraid of bulking up my upper body and looking weird, so all I've been doing is walking and crunches for the last 3 months. :(

can you go swimming?
  • will010574
    Options
    Becky - run/swim in the pool. It is a great full body workout and many places dont require a membership for pool use rather they have a say $5 per use fee etc.

Anna - You dont want to hear it and I hate to say it, but no amount of exercise helps if your feed plan sucks. Look at both and make an honest assessment. Then send me your questions. Oh yeah, it wasnt your perfume it was your tits that got him all aroused!!

Okay if I am in the Majors, then last night flirted with 6 complete strangers. Gave my number and email to a group of 3 women, got theirs in return. One called late last night and I turned down the booty call (that has to get some points)

Went to 3 bars last night by myself and chatted up strangers. smiled at multiple women.

Kissed a girl I met last night,

How many points do I get 5, 6, 10??
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Becky - run/swim in the pool. It is a great full body workout and many places dont require a membership for pool use rather they have a say $5 per use fee etc.

Okay if I am in the Majors, then last night flirted with 6 complete strangers. Gave my number and email to a group of 3 women, got theirs in return. One called late last night and I turned down the booty call (that has to get some points)

Went to 3 bars last night by myself and chatted up strangers. smiled at multiple women.

Kissed a girl I met last night,

How many points do I get 5, 6, 10??

:) Thanks Bill & MM. That's actually part of the plan...my gym has a pool, but I didn't know what to do (I'm not too strong of a swimmer). The bf will be joining me to get started. I just hate swimming.... :P

And, I think you need to readjust your numbers....you missed everything from the weekend. If you're in the majors you need to focus. FOCUS MAN.
  • will010574
    Options
    fine...this weekend, what I remember and what I saw on video:

Dont Judge me, it was my 29th Birthday!

Went to more bars then I can begin to count
    Received numbers from 4 girls and 3 women and one tranny (no not a joke)
    Politely rejected tranny, with a smile
    got bj in bar bathroom but no phone number??? instead she added me on facebook...wtf???
    had twirly time in different bathroom difffernt girl and different day (cleaned my boner in between)
    accepted a fwb booty call (drunken mistake so deduct pts for that one because she is crazy and I know she is crazy but it was the trade off for a sober ride home at one of the bday parties)

so that was thur - sat nights
    sun and mon were dead and last night I covered in an earlier post...am I up to ten pts yet?