Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I would not have bothered to go online and alert everyone. Too often women focus their anger on the other woman/women than where it needs to be.... their *kitten* husbands.

I would be pissed...because as a very sexual person myself, I can't really imagine that part of my partner's life would be unfulfilled. But...people do these things for many reasons and variety is the spice of life I suppose.

But yes. I would consider it cheating (of a sort) if I did it or he did. I would have a very hard time getting over it, if at all.
    I have cheated. But I knew exactly what I was doing and wanted to get caught. I never said I thought that was right...I just said I had personal reasons for it.

He's a tall drink of water... needs to spread his *kitten* out!

Did you know? He's 6'7"! But what if he was lying about that too! GASP
    Or could she actually be the_Iron himself, posing as some chick......I don't know what to believe anymore!

Considering the stuff I've seen him post in the past, I wouldn't really put that past him.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I thought of a new pairing

Poncho & CrowdStoppa
  • poncho33
    Options

Kits were you exchanging nudies with the Iron??
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that she came on here to bust him, but now has 3 pics posted...
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that she came on here to bust him, but now has 3 pics posted...

Whoa. Pretty sexy. Maybe I take back what I said...

;-)

In before she's flirting with Poncho.

--P
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm challenging Praha and Poncho to an arm wrestling contest for her. She's cute (but still a little crazy)!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Kits were you exchanging nudies with the Iron??

Just the one of him and a tape measure.
  • poncho33
    Options
    I'm challenging Praha and Poncho to an arm wrestling contest for her. She's cute (but still a little crazy)!!

You wouldn't hit that?? She's trashy hot, and has aggression to be worked out!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    LOL, Poncho and Patrick, if you guys fight over this chick can you at least do it naked? In mud?

Oh *kitten*, does this implicate me for flirting with you! Poncho, your girl isn't gonna come on here and get crazy at me will she?
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

I'd totally date this chick. Cute and crazy is an incredible combination in the bedroom! Though I don't think I'd trust her around sharp objects.
  • poncho33
    Options
    LOL, Poncho and Patrick, if you guys fight over this chick can you at least do it naked? In mud?

Oh *kitten*, does this implicate me for flirting with you! Poncho, your girl isn't gonna come on here and get crazy at me will she?

She's very artsy... I can sleep with anyone I want as long as she can paint the scene.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL wow I take a couple of vicodin and go into sleep mood and people do this ,,,,

The correct answer is B privately ... Second of all has anyone actaully heard from the Iron before he gets judged...... Someone said this girl is his ex which if true makes her well, I'll be nice

Also The Iron has never been anything but nice and not flirty at all beyond telling us all that he is 6'7.....We only have her word thus far and if he did deactivate it maybe because she is his an ex well you've seen the above.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

She's very artsy... I can sleep with anyone I want as long as she can paint the scene.

Alright, I'll get the mud and camera, you guys start taking off your clothes and stretch out.

Edit: Interesting pairing. Poncho and Patrick. Haha, I didn't know it was going to go this way :laugh:
  • jenbit
    Options

I'd totally date this chick. Cute and crazy is an incredible combination in the bedroom! Though I don't think I'd trust her around sharp objects.

or your home address lol
  • poncho33
    Options

Alright, I'll get the mud and camera, you guys start taking off your clothes and stretch out.

I think there was a miscommunication here... my computer antenna must be acting up again.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I think there was a miscommunication here... my computer antenna must be acting up again.

You're backing out NOW?! What am I supposed to do with all this mud?

*siiiigh* Alright Jen, looks like you and I are going to fill in for these slackers.
  • poncho33
    Options
    Also The Iron has never been anything but nice and not flirty at all beyond telling us all that he is 6'7.....We only have her word thus far and if he did deactivate it maybe because she is his an ex well you've seen the above.

Are you suggesting that she is a stalker?? That makes her so much hotter.... I'm going to PM her.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    LOL wow I take a couple of vicodin and go into sleep mood and people do this ,,,,

The correct answer is B privately ... Second of all has anyone actaully heard from the Iron before he gets judged...... Someone said this girl is his ex which if true makes her well, I'll be nice

I have heard from him....he gave me a heads up this would be happening. He calls her his ex. And no...I was never inappropriate with him. Lol. Just talks about lifting and his daughter.
  • jenbit
    Options

*siiiigh* Alright Jen, looks like you and I are going to fill in for these slackers.

Oh goodie mud wrestling... LOL we may be on even ground here Kits ...I have partial mobility in my leg cause of the brace but I've been wrestling with guys for years (and not like that boys) so I think I can take you whose got the camera
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Oh goodie mud wrestling... LOL we may be on even ground here Kits ...I have partial mobility in my leg cause of the brace but I've been wrestling with guys for years (and not like that boys) so I think I can take you whose got the camera

Sure, I just won't tell about the jiu jitsu classes :devil:

I need a robe for this.