Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    So, I felt bad for you at first. But, now I'm really confused....

You got your husband to deactivate his account.. And, here you are posting pics, collecting friends and posting in the forums. You're even in the fun "What's sexy about ..." posts..... So, tell me what makes it ok for you to do it, but not him?

MY point exactly! I never made him deactivate a thing he did it on his own both times out of guilt. I do not have the power to make anyone do anything.

Sometimes we must experience what it is like to be on the other side and maybe now he is aware.

For serious though, no one here wants in on your business. And Mike is only talking to you nicely because he thinks you're hot (which, well, you are). He doesn't actually care about you as a person or your problems. You really know how to pick 'em.

LOL I think Mike is gonna like this one.. You know his theory about hotness is proportional to craziness
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Some lady broke her head in our parking lot at work... I probably should have put more ice melt down, but how could I walk away from a pot of gold like this??
  • jenbit
    Options
    Some lady broke her head in our parking lot at work... I probably should have put more ice melt down, but how could I walk away from a pot of gold like this??

lol I know I need to hobble my *kitten* to the grocery store but I'm to entertained
  • poncho33
    Options
    LOL I think Mike is gonna like this one.. You know his theory about hotness is proportional to craziness

This is the type of girl, you get two 8-balls of blow a couple of handguns and start robbing banks with!! I think I'm in love.... guess I'll have to wait till she kills off Mike before I get in.
  • jenbit
    Options

This is the type of girl, you get two 8-balls of blow a couple of handguns and start robbing banks with!! I think I'm in love.... guess I'll have to wait till she kills off Mike before I get in.

Dont forget the camera so we can make it a movie lol
  • falconmilk
    Options
    Doing the site admin step in thing now. :flowerforyou:

I'll admit, this thread has been a little...enlightening. However, the thread shouldn't be used to air personal grievances or attack other members, so please refrain from doing that. I could quote derailing topics and so forth, but that would be kinda nerdy.

Have a lovely day.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I would really encourage you to stay through boobie Friday.

LMAO! What's Saturday's theme though?

Apperantly its psycho saturdays lol :drinker:
    See crazy! I totally called it. Do I get a prize or something?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, I missed all the fun! Dumb errands...and now I gotta go to bed for work in 7 hrs.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Wow.....I missed alot of fun today :noway:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I think I am in love with The Iron's wife. I want in on that arm wrestling tournament.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I nominate CrowdStoppa to be Queen of Single Peeps.

I also propose a "battle royale" between Praha, SV, Poncho, and myself (and any other male) to determine who gets to date CrowdStoppa. Sound good?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

I also propose a "battle royale" between Praha, SV, Poncho, and myself (and any other male) to determine who gets to date CrowdStoppa. Sound good?

I can say this: CrowdStoppa is a show stoppa.

She poured gasoline and lit a match on this thread for sure.

I'm not in on this battle royale. I avoid drama. It could be an interesting battle royale.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

dis_gona_be_good_gif.gif
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

dis_gona_be_good_gif.gif

I nominate myself to be the girl in the bee costume.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I have to say, the best part of this entire thread is Mike getting in as the good guy, :laugh: :laugh:

Touché Mike.

LOL!!! The crazy is up to 11 in this thread. What's next?

Just praying her friends join in the fun.

--P
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I am in fact The_Iron... You guys back off!!! THIS IS MY WIFE! :mad: :mad: :mad:

(I have give up on trying to understand this thread...)
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hey, every day is psycho day on mfp!... Lol @ the etherbunny

Pity I didn't get to say goodbye to Joshua though, he was always a perfect gent to me :smile:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    PS I withdraw my designs on dbrightwell snce he called women who approach him obese hos (or something like that, can't be bothered to look).

eta Anna, he's all yours :laugh:
  • poncho33
    Options
    I have to say, the best part of this entire thread is Mike getting in as the good guy, :laugh: :laugh:

Touché Mike.

--P

I bet she has hot crazy friends... I can't wait till her next essay. Maybe we should host a Q & A with her.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Touché Mike.

--P

I bet she has hot crazy friends... I can't wait till her next essay. Maybe we should host a Q & A with her.

Reddit AMA. I am The_Iron's wife. I joined a singles group to call him out for being in it as well even though its kind of hypocritical. AMA!