Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    WTH just happened, gone for the weekend and come back and there is DRAMA!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

I have no reason to make any of this up! Seriously people I have a life and also am fighting a chronic case of lyme disease that for over 12 yrs has been slowly attacking my health so trust me I have much more serious things I would rather spend my time on.

He got busted with the old account so he changed to the new one being sneaky as hell. I am 100% still married to him.....yes unhappily. I have withheld alot of things about The_Iron that I did not find necessary to bring up here but wth i might as well open your eyes a bit.

He deleted the account to try and hide the messages and posts he has made because he knows he is wrong and guilty. Why do you think it was kept as a private account and he didn't have real pictures of himself on here?

He is not nice but FAKE and has absolutely no friends and has run off practically all of mine. My mother actually said she has never seen a better liar than him.

You all think he has good advice and funny etc yet around people he is very standoffish and rude a very unfriendly and negative person all the way around in real life to everyone that comes around him. He claims many things yet hasn't worked out in over a year, eats horribly, drinks alcohol until he cannot control himself ending in him acting very physically abusive and with his size of 350# or more and height is deadly to the average person not to mention a child. He pushes his size around to intimidate people yet when my friends have confronted him he hides from any physical confrontation with a man even much smaller men.

He has serious issues that he has carried his entire life starting with being named a girl name then suffering from certain awkward physical traits and an extreme weight problem leading to him being teased all through school. It took him until he was 18 to get a girlfriend. She cheated on him and that is when he admittingly decided no woman was going to hurt him again.

I was the first person he could be open to and even naked in front of without hesitation never being judged on appearance but sadly I quickly found he wasn't good on the inside either. Yet I have only been rewarded with lies, cheating, abuse of all kinds, etc etc.

Im made to feel bad for being attractive and proud of myself for anything I do. His friends and even his brother cannot be comfortable around him and enjoy a good time due to his jealousy. He claims to people he will stay with me forever due to my looks and ignores all the good inside me and faults me for being friendly, caring and outgoing.

I am stupid for putting up with this for 9yrs yes but at least I know I have been an idiot and will work toward a positive outcome and help as much as I can to get his mental issues help esp. because we have a daughter together.

So if you want to keep on taking up for some jerk who is a stranger to you then by all means continue but at least I can say that I did what I felt best and exposed the truth.

I can prove every single thing I have claimed and have 100 people that will testify to my words so believe me or don't. You are not my problem. My safety and the safety of my daughter are my problem.

Wow. Just.... wow. Airing drama filled personal business like that... whether it be true or not?

Oy vey!

If you're saying he flirted with other women .... as a WOMAN I can see WHY he would do so.... YOU, honey, are CRAY CRAY....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    ahhhh WTF happened?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    ahhhh WTF happened?

1. Cray Cray came in here ranting and raving that The_Iron was her husband and not in fact single.
    2. We on the women told her not to air her dirty laundry, but also that he has always been a gentleman in here.
    3. Cray Cray showed her bat *kitten* crazy side
    4. Mike was the nice guy that befriended her
    5. Jim was on deck, but she ignored him
    6. The mud wrestling was a huge success, but Cray Cray still would not be Jim's date for it
    7. The plug got pulled for derailment
    8. The end
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Im pretty laid back and all things considered have seen and done some crazy things in my time....but,

Im honest to god disgusted with all of us as a group for our reaction to The Iron and his wife's dilemma

yes she came on here and posted some craziness, but its their marriage you know a sacred bond between two people...maybe instead of making fun of her, we could at a minimum just ignore it. Dont fuel her fire, let her work her own issues out, and as for the Iron if he is cheating, we wont know, he deactivated.

End of the day, I dont find it funny to make fun of people who react a little emotionally or outright crazy if they find out or even think they find out their SO is cheating, emotionally or physically.

Im off my soapbox now.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Im pretty laid back and all things considered have seen and done some crazy things in my time....but,

Im honest to god disgusted with all of us as a group for our reaction to The Iron and his wife's dilemma

yes she came on here and posted some craziness, but its their marriage you know a sacred bond between two people...maybe instead of making fun of her, we could at a minimum just ignore it. Dont fuel her fire, let her work her own issues out, and as for the Iron if he is cheating, we wont know, he deactivated.

End of the day, I dont find it funny to make fun of people who react a little emotionally or outright crazy if they find out or even think they find out their SO is cheating, emotionally or physically.

Im off my soapbox now.

89343-cool-starry-bra-3480-1282670970-15.jpg
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

Im off my soapbox now.
    This^

Honestly, I have no reason to believe she's not telling the truth, and I don't really care that much either way. She did post a couple crazy rants, but it sounds like she's in a difficult situation with her husband and that can drive anyone crazy. I'm sure most of you can relate, yet you act like a bunch of spoiled high school girls. All women are crazy, don't try to act like you're not.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options

Im off my soapbox now.
    This^

Honestly, I have no reason to believe she's not telling the truth, and I don't really care that much either way. She did post a couple crazy rants, but it sounds like she's in a difficult situation with her husband and that can drive anyone crazy. I'm sure most of you can relate, yet you act like a bunch of spoiled high school girls. All women are crazy, don't try to act like you're not.

I am not going to defend peoples reactions to the things that The_Irons wife posted on here, but to label all women as crazy is me labelling all men as idiots. The women wasn't the only ones on here saying things about her, read the thread some men posted too.

I have had a cheating spouse and I didn't act like this. I spoke to my ex and the lady he was involved with resolved it and moved on. I understand some people have different ways of dealing with all types of situations, but this was not the way to do it. I sympathize with her situation and hope that she speaks to her husband and get things resolved..

Just my $0.02
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Im off my soapbox now.
    This^

It's not our business. We told her it was not our business. We told her we didn't want to be part of it. Then it didn't go away, so we handled it with humor. Was it the nicest thing to do? No. In fact I could even see how someone might see it as mean. But we were BSing amongst friends and when she came back and spilled her crazy everywhere again MULTIPLE TIMES we had fun with it. What else are we supposed to do? If we were all standing around and talking and a woman comes up to us about a friend that isn't even there screaming about how he's cheating, I can't imagine the situation going any more differently or bizarrely. "I'm sorry but go away, you should talk to your hubby" should have been where it ended. WE did not escalate this. We dealt with it in a pretty adult, human reaction. Laugh.

ETA: That's not to say no one sympathized with her. We also said several times how it would be so sad if it's true. What a shame. How awful. We just didn't want to be involved in a scene.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    The woman came on here airing her business in a very detailed manner. I tried in my original post to let her know that from what I had seen he was only posting advice and jokes (trying my best to defuse). Then she got offended by my response. I explained and she apologized. But, then she continued posting more and more details...

She sent me an email that was way more information than any stranger should ever see. I again did my best to console and wished her the best. I told her it would get better (Yes, I've been in her situation. No, I didn't handle it that way). But, the emails continued and just got worse... So, I call it like it is.... Sorry.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well it was none of my business either so I just ignored it instead of making fun of her. Sounded to me like she just wanted to clear the air, maybe vent a little bit. I think it was handled appropriately at first but then there was a little immature name calling. Just calling it like I saw it.

Run,
    Sorry, I didn't know about the private emails. I was just going off what I saw in this thread. It wasn't even that bad, I just have a tendency to always stick up for people. It gets me in trouble a lot. :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Run,
    Sorry, I didn't know about the private emails. I was just going off what I saw in this thread. It wasn't even that bad, I just have a tendency to always stick up for people. It gets me in trouble a lot. :flowerforyou:

No worries....I knew better and probably should have ignored her. But, it was an off day and I fed into it....Partially because it seemed her story seemed to be changing (things in her emails didn't match what she posted here and vice versa), partially because I didn't really understand why she was doing it (becoming active on a site that ruined your marriage doesn't seem normal...). Anyway, I do agree that I fed into it and it was wrong...
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Personally I could give a *kitten* if anyone is disgusted by my comments... It's not my job to sort our her crazy *kitten* life.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Personally I could give a *kitten* if anyone is disgusted by my comments... It's not my job to sort our her crazy *kitten* life.

thumbsup.jpg
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I am not going to defend peoples reactions to the things that The_Irons wife posted on here, but to label all women as crazy is me labelling all men as idiots. The women wasn't the only ones on here saying things about her, read the thread some men posted too.

I have had a cheating spouse and I didn't act like this. I spoke to my ex and the lady he was involved with resolved it and moved on. I understand some people have different ways of dealing with all types of situations, but this was not the way to do it. I sympathize with her situation and hope that she speaks to her husband and get things resolved..

Just my $0.02

Roadie - all women are NOT crazy - that's a sweeping generalization.

And yeah, I've been cheated on as well and I didn't air our private business anywhere to anyone. Period. It's not necessary nor anyone's business. I also think the way we all reacted was as normal as if some random chick walked up to all of us ranting and raving like that......

Just my $0.03 (inflation)
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

lol
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

ROFL