Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I barely got mentioned. I guess humor, intelligence, looks, honesty, charm, and humility don't go very far with this group

Haha Dave I also got the suggestion of you and me, but didn't post it cuz we already discussed how that won't work and besides, I'm still taken. :wink:
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    haha, this thread is awesome.

JJ, you sure you're not available?? ;)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Did I mention I want to jump on SV Cat??

I like Poncho and Kits

Mike and SB

Christine and DM

Patrick and Run

Sam and Zach - he could toss you around Sam! lol

I refuse to match Cesar with anyone as he is mine. hahahahahah! Even if he doesn't agree with me!

Toss me around?! I'd like some clarification on what this means, please. :laugh:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I like Poncho and Kits

Mike and SB

Christine and DM

Patrick and Run

I refuse to match Cesar with anyone as he is mine. hahahahahah! Even if he doesn't agree with me!

Toss me around?! I'd like some clarification on what this means, please. :laugh:

You are so tiny and he is so muscley !!!! He could .. you know .. toss you around .. lol .. in a sexy way! lol!!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I barely got mentioned. I guess humor, intelligence, looks, honesty, charm, and humility don't go very far with this group. :sad:

Don't feel bad - I never got mentioned (other than the lesbian relationship with 4themoney, which I chose to ignore, sorry hun, your gorgeous, smart and sassy, but not my style). Even if I do have a live in boyfriend it doesn't mean I didn't want an imaginary Single Peeps match up! :sad:

Anywho. I really don't think any of the men on here could handle me for more than 2 hours...:bigsmile:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

I like Poncho and Kits

Mike and SB

Christine and DM

Patrick and Run

Coming over now.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    would it be TMI for me to say that in my mind I have already paired up with many of the women in this group???

I will spare you all the details but suffice it to say, you ladies are wonderful and very very giving!!!

Oh God this is a nightmare. I may have inadvertently had a MFM threesome. :noway: :embarassed: :sick:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    haha, this thread is awesome.

JJ, you sure you're not available?? ;)

ah...from one of the first people I MFP Crushed on...lol...
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little lonely here. LOL :smokin:

Meghan, You should be matched with Will!

Scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me PJ - Will (Bill) is mine!!! :grumble:

:bigsmile:

But Anna, you didn't include me on your list so I am taking yours. :sad: :cry: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Anna -- Thank you for pairing me with Jim. He's adorable, and because he's on vacation he won't see this for a long while... if ever -- it'll save him the embarrassment with being paired with an older woman for a few more days. LOL:love::flowerforyou:

I do adore that guy, but you know that! :heart:

Oh, and I think 2013 will be my year to STOP being a single peep. I'm going to will good things to happen. Heck, I already have a really great date lined up tomorrow night... dinner and then swinging on the park swings at a *****in' park (and golf cart transportation) LOL :laugh:
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I wasn't paired up... can I steal someone's? HA!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    would it be TMI for me to say that in my mind I have already paired up with many of the women in this group???

I will spare you all the details but suffice it to say, you ladies are wonderful and very very giving!!!

Oh God this is a nightmare. I may have inadvertently had a MFM threesome. :noway: :embarassed: :sick:

I think all guys on here will agree that a MFM situation doesn't count as a real threesome.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    If we truely wanted a death match it would be Mike and pa_jorg lol... another pay-perview event right there

Nah, Kits is scrappier to take him on... I'm more of a roll-my-eyes and walk away type in real life. :tongue:

True story. I am inclined to violence being the answer hahahahaha!

All 3 of us should hop into the ring. 2 on 1. I'll even tie one hand behind my back. :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

I think all guys on here will agree that a MFM situation doesn't count as a real threesome. MFM is just a bit strange.

:sick: No MFM threesomes....
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

I think all guys on here will agree that a MFM situation doesn't count as a real threesome. MFM is just a bit strange.

:sick: No MFM threesomes....

psssst .. what is MFM threesome??
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

pssstt.... male, female, male
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

ew.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Ummm...how do you know these things?

And how is it that we men can just get pawned off so easy....traded like little cheap baseball cards. Have you ladies no shame?
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

And how is it that we men can just get pawned off so easy....traded like little cheap baseball cards. Have you ladies no shame?

None at all.

I was going to steal YOU! :blushing:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Ummmm.... I know people.

And, yeah. You can. But, don't you dare touch my Hank Aaron or Daryl Strawbery cards....that'd be grounds for some big fights....