Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Did I mention I want to jump on SV Cat??

I like Poncho and Kits

Mike and SB

Christine and DM

Patrick and Run

Sam and Zach - he could toss you around Sam! lol

I refuse to match Cesar with anyone as he is mine. hahahahahah! Even if he doesn't agree with me!

Toss me around?! I'd like some clarification on what this means, please. :laugh:

You are so tiny and he is so muscley !!!! He could .. you know .. toss you around .. lol .. in a sexy way! lol!!!

He was supposed to be here HOURS ago. I guess we'll never know.

How about you and I run off together? I mean, if you want to bring your man collection.... Be my guest. :happy:
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    psssst .. what is MFM threesome??

pssstt.... male, female, male

Ummm...how do you know these things?

And how is it that we men can just get pawned off so easy....traded like little cheap baseball cards. Have you ladies no shame?

None at all.

I was going to steal YOU! :blushing:

If you have to ask, you may be a bit too tame for my taste...maybe you can borrow me for a few hours.

I didn't ask if I could steal you; I asked if I could steal someone... then I was going to steal you. :flowerforyou:

I didn't know the rules!! lol
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    btw just out of curiosity who would think Im a good match with Mike lol (no offense you know I love ya) I'm kinda the exact opposite of what he looks for in a lady lol

Our personalities would go great together. I'm sure I'm very similar to a lot of your friends. You'd likely friend-zone me in the matter of minutes lol
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Oops, classic mistake... hey, anyone seen Chris (JesusHChrist) or Janard lately?

I have been extremely lax in my MFP involvement lately. Still logging and working out, but I just haven't had much time to post random thread jacks and blatant trolls.

However, it warms my heart to see that someone still remembers me!

:)

What can I say, you and your adorable dog are memorable :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    btw just out of curiosity who would think Im a good match with Mike lol (no offense you know I love ya) I'm kinda the exact opposite of what he looks for in a lady lol

Our personalities would go great together. I'm sure I'm very similar to a lot of your friends. You'd likely friend-zone me in the matter of minutes lol

There you go cheating on me again...
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Anna! Flim likes your duck! I have no idea what it means but I think you should take off your clothes.

This made me laugh out loud :laugh: :laugh:

Duck is a euphemism for.......................................wait for it....................................duck!!!!

Yep! Literally!! I cooked Florian a duck one night a few months back. Fully clothed....!!! :laugh:

I've never eaten clothed duck :laugh: :laugh:
    I barely got mentioned. I guess humor, intelligence, looks, honesty, charm, and humility don't go very far with this group.

I claim dbrightwell since he's the only one of you near me in age :wink:

(and our common humour, intelligence, looks, honesty, charm and humily too, of course! :glasses: )
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

lol But I'm very friendly with have some of my friends very
  • shamrck44
    Options
    So will there be multiple weddings, or one big group wedding? I think a group wedding in Vegas would be perfect, I would make an excellent bridesmaid.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    wait, so what's wrong with MFM? People are seriously Ewing that? Why can't we give love a chance?? Haha

Kristen, you can whip Zach into shape! But I'm keeping the cuddly Cesar for myself!
    since my Flim and Anna pairing wasn't gaining ground despite all the... Ducking around... How about dbrightwell and Anna. They could duck it out. Lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    wait, so what's wrong with MFM? People are seriously Ewing that? Why can't we give love a chance?? Haha

Kristen, you can whip Zach into shape! But I'm keeping the cuddly Cesar for myself!
    since my Flim and Anna pairing wasn't gaining ground despite all the... Ducking around... How about dbrightwell and Anna. They could duck it out. Lol

I'd duck anyone with a pulse right now!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bigsmile:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahaha
  • pa_jorg
    Options

I believe Flim is closest distance-wise, and he said he's always willing to offer himself up for the greater good :wink: :laugh:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hahahaahahahahaahh! I love you Anna! lmao!
  • pa_jorg
    Options

:noway: Holy Boobie Friday Jen!! You are braver than I am! :happy:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Whao... Helloooooooo, Jen.

--P
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

yay me. I have a pulse.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    I claim dbrightwell since he's the only one of you near me in age :wink:

(and our common humour, intelligence, looks, honesty, charm and humily too, of course! :glasses: )

Awesome. I always knew not killing myself with the stupid *kitten* I did in my youth would pay off one day.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Whao... Helloooooooo, Jen.

--P

^^^^ This! or THOSE not sure which is more appropriate to say.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

YAY we match Jennifer lol
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    This was fun to read.

BUT

Mike.... The nooner? Really?!? Well as long as they werent only 1 lunch hour long. I enjoy long passionate sessions.