Team Stargazer (2014 Brides :)

Options
lawyerette
lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
Congrats Team Stargazer! You all tackled your first task quickly and efficiently and I can't wait to see how you approach the competition as a group. I think the 2013 brides are going to be surprised by your dedication despite having more time than the rest of us ;-)

Anyhow, here's your team message area. Use it to coordinate your team activities, team challenges, etc. It's your space :)

I've also included the current list of your group here as well, in case you want it for reference. Over the next week, I'll be back to edit this list as we incorporate our last few brides, so keep an eye on your list for new additions :)

Have fun ladies!

locrianzone (Mary Ann)
jalas27 (Jamie)
rundiva2012 (Elizabeth)
OspreyVista (Eme)
allishax9918 (Allisha H)
ltfitz89 (Lauren)
Sully16 (Jessica)
emboch (Emily)
astepbysteph (Stephanie)
SatelliteCat
kalyn_QT (Kalyn)
Moxie42 (Ashley)
junderwod1104 (Jacqui)
nycolemullins (Nycole)
lovedork (Amanda)
Tinad120 (Tina)
kathmur30 (Kath)
rubixcyoob (Amy)
hannah1803 (Hannah)
EllenG83 (Ellen)
CecilySheard7 (Cecily)
ibfree1027 (Stephanie)
AML04143 (Amalia)

20rwnc2.jpg

Replies

• jalas27
    jalas27 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Looking forward to being the best with you!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is going to be fun!We can so do this!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to have some bride motivation!
  • satellitecat
    satellitecat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay! We can do this!
  • lovedork
    lovedork Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yay! Let's do this!
  • Jaxter1104
    Jaxter1104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I look forward to working with all you ladies!! :)
  • kathheen
    kathheen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello brides to be! So exciting! I'm going to a wedding fayre today not sure what it will be like but it's being held in the venue we have chosen for our reception my bridesmaids & mum are coming to see it to I'm wishing my life away for the date to come round quicker though :laugh:
    So do I post my stats on here? I think I do will check the other posts & see - are we putting up measurements to?
    Let the Laing begin! Xx
  • kathheen
    Options
    Ok so my weight & measurements have been om'd to you lawyerette
  • ltfitz89
    ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Woot! So excited to get started with this competition and get to know all you ladies! This is going to be fun!
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    CGPrincessWarrior Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I think I friend requested everyone :) I'm so excited to get started on this challenge!! I'm really dedicated and determined to get this weight off so I hope I don't let anyone down :) Let's do this thing!!!
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    I'll need to re-mail my measurements and weight tomorrow to readjust it. I feel like shooting myself in the head, although the Christmas gain has only made me more determined!
  • ibfree1027
    ibfree1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am excited about Team Stargazer!! YAY!! We are so going to rock it!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Just sayin' hi! :) Looking forward to working with everyone!
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    Options
    We did awesome on our first weigh in ladies!!! Keep it up and I know where going to have another great week :)
  • kathheen
    Options
    Hiya!
    Hope you have all had a great day! I'm really hoping to lose 2lbs this week my weight comes off soo slowly though xx
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    We did awesome on our first weigh in ladies!!! Keep it up and I know where going to have another great week :)

Mine wasn't so great personally but I'm water retaining or something. Circuit training always makes me gain a couple and stay there for a while if I keep it up! But I'm hoping by Sunday it will be lower :) Gonna try hard not to bother with the scale till then too, so that's another challenge for me!
    Anyways, I look forward to seeing everyone's success :)
  • kathheen
    Options
    How are all the stargazers doing? Ive been feeling a bit hungry the last 2 days but still determined! Did insanity again last night so out for a run after work i need to lose for myself and now for all the other stargazers - this is such a good way to keep my hands off the biscuit tin :laugh:
  • CGPrincessWarrior
    Options

Mine wasn't so great personally but I'm water retaining or something. Circuit training always makes me gain a couple and stay there for a while if I keep it up! But I'm hoping by Sunday it will be lower :) Gonna try hard not to bother with the scale till then too, so that's another challenge for me!
    Anyways, I look forward to seeing everyone's success :)

I was only down .5 from the first weight in so it wasn't great either. But a loss is a loss and every bit of progress is good progress. We can do it!
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    The first weigh-in for me wasn't a proper weigh-in thankfully! When I signed up I guessed I was 140lbs (the last time I checked before Christmas) ... I had GAINED 3.8lbs! So glad it never went towards the team score as it was just me correcting my starting figures.

This weigh-in coming will be much better!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Amy is right. The starting numbers are the ones we had on Sunday! Can't wait to see the "official" results from this week :)