Options
dbrightwell1270
dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
walter_zps51092346.jpg

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    only some do. The rest of us manage with what God gave us....
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I am not interested in barbie dolls , so doesn't bother me.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    only thing on there that I do is wear contacts and I am pretty sure guys do that as well.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Well... listen to an experience I've had recently..

I put myself back on a dating site. Been off those for months. I get a message from a guy saying he loved how "real" I was. No fake tan, no bolt-ons, etc....

Met him at a bar to watch a UFC fight. I thought I looked really cute. After talking and getting along great he asked me if we go out again on a date to dinner or a movie if I would put more makeup on and do my hair fancier. Really? So I told him "this is who I am". He hasn't called back.

So conversely.. .guys say they want real women, but the reality is they drive women to do all the stupid crap that most women do. If guys preferred "real" women there wouldn't be so many fake ones. It's called supply and demand.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Are you new here? Hey, how you doin'? :wink:
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options

I put myself back on a dating site. Been off those for months. I get a message from a guy saying he loved how "real" I was. No fake tan, no bolt-ons, etc....

Met him at a bar to watch a UFC fight. I thought I looked really cute. After talking and getting along great he asked me if we go out again on a date to dinner or a movie if I would put more makeup on and do my hair fancier. Really? So I told him "this is who I am". He hasn't called back.

So conversely.. .guys say they want real women, but the reality is they drive women to do all the stupid crap that most women do. If guys preferred "real" women there wouldn't be so many fake ones. It's called supply and demand.

I like tou real! Find a real man ! Forget those fake ones :P imo real men like real women... which is why we all want real men :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Haha very well thanks. I'm not new I just don't comment: I lurk around in topics usually.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

What a d-bag move on his part. Screw him, you look great. You also came to a bar for a UFC fight as a date - how cool is that!? I hope you spit in his drink while he was in the bathroom (probably peeing sitting down, sounds like that kind of guy).

:)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I like to play with Barbies!

U7ugv.jpg
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

What a d-bag move on his part. Screw him, you look great. You also came to a bar for a UFC fight as a date - how cool is that!? I hope you spit in his drink while he was in the bathroom (probably peeing sitting down, sounds like that kind of guy).

:)

And this is why I adore you!!!

Actually truth be told...he felt my thighs and was scared....
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    Actually truth be told...he felt my thighs and was scared....

Ha! Did you tell him you could leg press three of him?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Haha very well thanks. I'm not new I just don't comment: I lurk around in topics usually.

Glad you finally came out to play then! :drinker:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

Yeah probably not a smart move on my part...we were talking about lifting and he's in OK shape but was really heavy at one point. I was very positive about his progress and loss but yeah, legs of steel probably don't make a good first impression. Probably shouldn't talk about those until the guy sees me naked! Lol
  • jesusHchris
    Options

Yeah probably not a smart move on my part...we were talking about lifting and he's in OK shape but was really heavy at one point. I was very positive about his progress and loss but yeah, legs of steel probably don't make a good first impression. Probably shouldn't talk about those until the guy sees me naked! Lol

I think a muscular woman is incredibly sexy - both physically and mentally with the implied dedication and hard work.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I think a muscular woman is incredibly sexy - both physically and mentally with the implied dedication and hard work.

The other day it was mentioned in a thread that some guys (I think a regional thing mostly) were turned off by women that would get muddy in a race.
    I understand there are different cultures in the USA and around the world but that mindset from a guy I found insulting.
    A dainty waif is no appeal to me,I like a lady that can get sweaty and dirty.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Good Grief!! What a tosser!! I mean, to actually SAY that?? OMG!! What a thicko!! :explode:

Some men need to get over themselves!!! I bet he was no Gerard Butler either!!!! :grumble:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

I like tou real! Find a real man ! Forget those fake ones :P imo real men like real women... which is why we all want real men :)

Easier said than done mi amiga! I'm looking.....lol.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Question to guys:

Do you even notice how much make up a woman wears?? I mean, do you look at a woman and think "hmm, she could do with some more mascara"??

:laugh:
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    Question to guys:

Do you even notice how much make up a woman wears?? I mean, do you look at a woman and think "hmm, she could do with some more mascara"??

:laugh:

I do notice when a girl is wearing a lot of makeup. If it is for a special occasion or just looks really cool (like a zombie) then it's fine. I personally prefer it when a girl has little to no makeup and still looks sexy. Unfortunately, I think that some woman become so hooked on the makeup to cover small flaws that it damages their skin and starts digging them into a whole where they feel like they have to wear it to cover up the damage.

But what the hell do I know.

Edit: I won't lie, I would tear that Barbie up. I don't think I would want to live with her, though.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I like to play with Barbies!

U7ugv.jpg

Can't stop looking at her chest........