Ah. The hypocrisy of women!

Options

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Question to guys:

Do you even notice how much make up a woman wears?? I mean, do you look at a woman and think "hmm, she could do with some more mascara"??

:laugh:

But what the hell do I know.

EVERYTHING. You know EVERYTHING.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    There is hypocrisy is both genders.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing I do that is "fake" would be color my hair. Everything else is 100% me.
  • DMZ_1
    Options
    Question to guys:

Do you even notice how much make up a woman wears?? I mean, do you look at a woman and think "hmm, she could do with some more mascara"??

Not usually. It depends on the broader picture, how she looks overall.
    Ha! Did you tell him you could leg press three of him?

Yeah probably not a smart move on my part...we were talking about lifting and he's in OK shape but was really heavy at one point. I was very positive about his progress and loss but yeah, legs of steel probably don't make a good first impression. Probably shouldn't talk about those until the guy sees me naked! Lol

I like a fit and feminine look. That sentence is rather subjective, but when I go into detail in this (usually in an in person conversation), I find that most guys like the fit and feminine categorization. Too much muscle on a woman can turn guys off. That is a risk that muscley women run.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Question to guys:

No,not unless it is put on so heavy as to look like grease paint.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Too much muscle on a woman can turn guys off. That is a risk that muscley women run.

...and its a risk I'll take. I figure its a trade-off with me. They'll get the very strong, muscular legs....but they also get the big, REAL, wonderful boobs....

Eh...plenty of guys dig the way I look. If my muscles turn a guy off...he's clearly not the one for me.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Too much muscle on a woman can turn guys off. That is a risk that muscley women run.

Only guys who don't know how to work a womens muscles properly!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I like to play with Barbies!

U7ugv.jpg

Can't stop looking at her chest........
    DAT Hello Kitty! watch...
    It's the 2nd thing I noticed, her legs being the first. I only noticed the watch because every girl I've met in person likes Hello Kitty.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Question to guys:

No,not unless it is put on so heavy as to look like grease paint.
    I always think less.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

U7ugv.jpg

It's the 2nd thing I noticed, her legs being the first. I only noticed the watch because every girl I've met in person likes Hello Kitty.

Girls like Hello Kitty...women do not.
  • DMZ_1
    Options

...and its a risk I'll take. I figure its a trade-off with me. They'll get the very strong, muscular legs....but they also get the big, REAL, wonderful boobs....

Eh...plenty of guys dig the way I look. If my muscles turn a guy off...he's clearly not the one for me.

I think a lot of guys would take that trade off. Emphasizing the big, real, wonderful boobs is a winning strategy.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

Only guys who don't know how to work a womens muscles properly!

Thank you, Taunto.........
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

So conversely.. .guys say they want real women, but the reality is they drive women to do all the stupid crap that most women do. If guys preferred "real" women there wouldn't be so many fake ones. It's called supply and demand.

Well said! this truly seems to be our reality.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

So conversely.. .guys say they want real women, but the reality is they drive women to do all the stupid crap that most women do. If guys preferred "real" women there wouldn't be so many fake ones. It's called supply and demand.

Your reality is that you've never had a single original thought about what you want in your life? Or that you have never had enough courage to go through with it? Because thats what it sounds like...
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    What is a 'real' man anyway?

I always feel with makeup that it looks great from a distance, but up close not so much. But everything is personal taste.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

U7ugv.jpg

She has a watch?

--P
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

U7ugv.jpg

huh really? Every girl? I actually know maybe 1 whole person that likes Hello Kitty above the age of 22.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I like make up and getting my hair highlighted. I have a new rule that I am only allowed to wear yoga pants to the gym or at home. Even to run out to the grocery store I make myself put on jeans. And all pants must have zippers and not be too stretchy so I can't gain weight. My recent (sniff sniff) ex expressed a desire for a feminine woman...the first I have ever had that cared at all what I looked like and complimented me extensively. He even asked if I would wear lipstick..as I don't usually. I loved it. I loved feeling feminine for a change.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I like make up and getting my hair highlighted. I have a new rule that I am only allowed to wear yoga pants to the gym or at home. Even to run out to the grocery store I make myself put on jeans. And all pants must have zippers and not be too stretchy so I can't gain weight. My recent (sniff sniff) ex expressed a desire for a feminine woman...the first I have ever had that cared at all what I looked like and complimented me extensively. He even asked if I would wear lipstick..as I don't usually. I loved it. I loved feeling feminine for a change.

I find you to be very feminine. Compared to a lot of the butches out there, you're like a barbie doll. I always thought this is why we got along so well.

Sometimes you can be a slightly raunchy, but that's part of your charm. :flowerforyou:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

So conversely.. .guys say they want real women, but the reality is they drive women to do all the stupid ----that most women do. If guys preferred "real" women there wouldn't be so many fake ones. It's called supply and demand.

Your reality is that you've never had a single original thought about what you want in your life? Or that you have never had enough courage to go through with it? Because thats what it sounds like...

???

Really??

I've noticed that guys SAY they want a natural, real woman but end up chasing women who do all the "fake" stuff. Supply and demand. If guys didn't go for it more often than they go for a truly natural woman, then so many woman wouldn't do it.

ALSO most men I've talked to have no concept of how much makeup a woman has on or how much time went into doing her hair. Thick caked makeup and wild colors are obvious, but even a "natural" evening face can take a while (my makeup, personally, is 5-10 minutes b/c I don't have patience or skill for more). When I point out a beautiful woman, I try to ask the guys around their opinions... they think her hair is just "wash-n-go" or she has no makeup on but I can look at her and see that she put a lot of work and effort into her appearance.

Edit to add: So what I'm saying is the guys may think they want the natural woman, but only because they don't realize the enhancement she's done