Supernatural

Options

Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Okay, thoughts on Benny? Will he be back?

I guess I've been thinking the whole time he will show up again, but after thinking more, I'm not sure. Is he really out of the picture completely? Was he just there to serve as a wedge between Sam and Dean for the first part of the season? Or is there more we will learn about him and his and Dean's relationship?

I think he'll pop back up...either as someone they need to kill, or need his help. That relationship was too juicy to leave as is!! And major cliffhanger with his character, will he slaughter all the people, or keep sucking on those blood juice boxes?! Inquiring minds need to know!
  • BriUndead
    Options
    I love Supernatural! I just started watching it on Netflix so I'm only on the second season.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    HOW will I wait till March 20th?! At least we're getting Cas back! And Crowley.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    And Meg!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    And Meg!

Who is now blonde again! To be honest I don't really love Meg 2.0. She tries to be funny but it's just a bit much.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Cas is back tonight!

383796.jpg
  • ahviendha
    Options
    I love Cas even more now that I know Misha Collins better through his Youtube videos.

So much LOVE!

blonde meg? meh.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I heart the beef cake Sam! More shirtless scenes with what ever girl he is in bed with (cause she is just going to die from the Sam Curse).

Don't go down the Supernatural Fan Fiction rabbit hole --- I got stuck in that for a while ....
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Diehard Dean girl here. :) But with much love for the other guys! And girls! Even though I thought it had really uneven writing, I was very sad about tonight's episode's ending, if you know what I mean.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Did they really DO WHAT THEY DID and no one even cared? Sam and Dean SEE Crowley do it, and just don't care. :angry:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I don't think that it's they didn't care, I just think a lot of crap went down in that episode and they just don't know what to think anymore.

I mean, if I were Dean I'd be more worried/upset/WTF over Cas. I think they always knew Meg would go helping them.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I just thought it was sad that she really did end up caring about them, died, and they barely flinched. I mean, they do need to be worried about Cas, and Dean needs to be worried about Sam, and Sam needs to be worried about himself. But :P
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    They look terrified when they showed them in the car as it was happening. I think they did "flinch" but what could they do at that point?
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I think i'm just pissed they killed off Meg :laugh:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I am too! I liked Meg. She reminded me of myself, making inappropriate comments at the wrong time lol
  • ahviendha
    Options
    i was definitely yelling at my TV last night while watching it from my DVR

a lot of ugh moments for me, sad that cas is again just a puppet, sad that meg got the pointy stabby, and sad to see cas beat the crap out of dean. but dean can take a punch!!

the story line is interesting, but why does all humanity have to go out the window! :sad:
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    sad that cas is again just a puppet

But he's not! Naomi tried her best, but his care for Dean is the thing that snapped him out of it. He's come too far to ever really go back to being a non-thinking, non-feeling angel puppet.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Who watched the season finale last night? So good!

Can we talk about spoilery things yet?
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I'm in denial of what happened in the finale.