Supernatural

Options
12346»

Replies

• CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    SPOILERS

Well I knew Cas had been signed on to be a regular next season, though I'm still shocked at what happened to him! I was more shocked at all the rest of the angels though. And what does this mean for Crowley now?! Will he go back to full baddie, or be somewhat less evil?

And the Sam and Dean feels...

I'm so impressed at how they keep finding new things to do, that are completely within the realm of the over arching story, to keep the show running and keep it good. I hope we get a 10th season!

ETA: So Metatron basically stole Cas's grace, which seems like it would be really difficult to get back. Do you think Cas will try to, or embrace life as a human? But the OTHER angels, they seemed to be falling like the one girl did back in season 4. So will they have a bunch of grace trees around? Will they be born as human babies, or be adult humans like Cas? Agghhh WHY must there be 4 months between seasons?
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

I hope we get a 10th season!

A tenth season has already been confirmed. They signed 9&10 at the same time.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options

The cast has agreed to it and they have it planned, but the CW has still only officially renewed it through 9. So 10 is likely, but not confirmed.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

The cast has agreed to it and they have it planned, but the CW has still only officially renewed it through 9. So 10 is likely, but not confirmed.

i hope they give it a proper ending! i love supernatural, but it's time for the end, imho! i want these guys to have some damned peace already! and ladies that don't die/they have to give up to save the world/brother/whatever crisis of the week.