Cycle 1 Progress!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Shorebound
    Shorebound Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just joine your group. C1 day 5 so far lost 9lbs this time. I did start last Jan but slacked over the summer and just maintained then over the hoildays started to gain so here I am agian
  • Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shorebound! Wow! 9 lbs. in 5 days is awesome! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • Shorebound
    Shorebound Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you Debbie :bigsmile:
  • Khalter1975
    Khalter1975 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone....back to it tomorrow. I have 26 more days till spring break. Would like to lost around 10...but would be happy with 5-7. Here I go again!
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Today is Day 1 for me. My sister lost 10 lbs in 17 days, and that was all she had to lose. I have to lose about 60, so I hope for at least the same successful loss. My weight has been up and down as my old tricks are no longer working. Hoping the detox will get me back to a good starting point, and will continue from there if this works. Good luck, and I am looking forward to hearing any tips or motivation while I get through the 17 days. I am a bit worried about giving up my coffee. Hopefully there will be enough in the green tea to get me through.
  • Livnluv83
    Livnluv83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, i just joined the group as well. today is C1D3 for me. I am down 1.8lbs!!! I like the diet, its not too bad to keep as long as you play with the allowed foods. Good luck everyone, feel free to add me for support!
  • x_tina324
    x_tina324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm brand new. Cycle 1 Day 2. I'm hungry and want some carbs, but I want to lose this weight more! My goal is 50 pounds. Have a 14 year old, an 8 year old, and a 9month old so finding time to escape to the gym has been impossible, so I am now doing push ups, or crunches, or squats every time I go to the bathroom which is often thanks to the green tea! I'm also running up and down the stairs at the high school where I work (as a school nurse) at least 3 times a day. Good Luck and thank you for your support.
  • kkellner11
    kkellner11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cycle 1 day 3 down 3 lbs. I did this back last summer lost 20lbs.. I have about 45lbs I would like to lose.. Add me if you would like!