Replies

• angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This week I stayed the same. I don't feel so bad about it because, A.) it's better than gaining, and B.) I wasn't consuming enough calories last week, so it was hard to lose. However, I'm excited about this week....can't wait til next Monday's weigh in!

SW: 181
    CW: 181
    GW: 140
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Congrats to Rochie and Kathy !!!
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Here's to fabolous week ladies !!!
  • Nette0309
    Options
    This week I stayed the same. I don't feel so bad about it because, A.) it's better than gaining, and B.) I wasn't consuming enough calories last week, so it was hard to lose. However, I'm excited about this week....can't wait til next Monday's weigh in!

SW: 181
    CW: 181
    GW: 140

You have a great attitude and your right gotta feed that metabolism !
  • Nette0309
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am feeling blah waiting for my ladies day to show up already !!! I know ya'll know the feeling, I have to be very mindful of my NSV goals for the week, emotions are running high and I'm lethargic already !

NSV week of Feb 3:

1. Still need to work on taking my PN vitamin.
    2.Work hard to complete Week 1 of my 5K training program
    3. 2 days of strength training upper and lower
    4. Flexibility Day- Yoga or Pilates
    5. Be easy on myself if I don't compete these goals for the week, everything counts in the end !
    Hope your beginning to feel better and missy has arrived so she can bugger off quick time your goals are great especially no.5, don't be hard on yourself because your great! :flowerforyou:

Thanks Serene, yes she showed her ugly face this a.m. lol, I managed a quick workout, I feel a little pinch in my knee so I need to be mindful of that in this running program, I can't afford any set backs, I think I need to strengthen my legs alot... But I'm gonna listen to my body no matter what, learned this the hard way when I did this program before !
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling better now, still recovering from the flu..but I believe I can get a workout in!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm only down .40 this week...UGH! Come on ONEderland!!!

SW:209.8 CW: 205 GW: 175
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be apart of this wish I would've know earlier.

Stats:

SW:206
    CW:178.8
    GW:155
    (for summer 7/12/13):
    Overall GW:135

My personal goals are to workout CONSISTENTLY 5-6 times a week, drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday, stay within calories daily and not obsess over the scale. Lets do this, I wanna look cute for summer maybe even wear a bathing suit something I haven't done since 1998 and I live in Florida.
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Checking in. I hit my "mini-goal" for December. Officially under the dreaded 200 mark. My goal this week.....get further away from that number in the right direction.

SW: 208
    CW: 199.8
    GW: Summer...175 Permanent GW: 155

Have a great week!
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Welcome determined 114 and Shanel0916! Thank you so much for joining us!!! :flowerforyou:

There seems to have been lot of losing going on over the weekend - congratulations ladies!

Losinit4life - .4
    Brownmara -3.9
    Kathy -3.1
    Rochie -5.1 :happy: Very nice weigh in!!!
    Yummy -.2

Excellent job everyone!!!!!

Nette, I sustained a knee injury in 2011. It was awful, but I did at home exercises to help it. Now, after a hard workout, I ice and elevate my knee as I needed. My doctor gave me a sheet with some exercises to do for my knee, if I can find it, I will save it as a PDF and post as a link here. If I cannot, and you have a Pinterest account, go to Pinterest and search for "knee strengthening" you will find lots of links to exercises that you can do to help your knees.

Thanks for that info Serene. I am loving Turbo Jam, it really is fun, but girl...today I feel like someone beat me up, but only in my torso...ugh. Did you feel this way? This is worse than the day after squats...strike that, nothing is worse than the day after squats, but this is close.

ETA: Now that I think of it, this could be from Cardio Axe, too. I did that on Saturday. I'm hoping for a big payoff with all this pain. :)
  • Yana150
    Options
    Checking in. I hit my "mini-goal" for December. Officially under the dreaded 200 mark. My goal this week.....get further away from that number in the right direction.

Have a great week!

Congrats on making it to One-derland!!! Good for you, Rstinne1!!! :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options

Have a great week!

Congratulations on Onederland!
  • klb1002
    Options
    Hmph.....crazy scale. Jumped on the scale this morning and it showed I actually gained two pounds! I am not going to get down over it because I know I worked out hard last week. Actually, I worked out 6 days and stayed under my calorie count.
    Will do some readjusting and maybe next week will be better for me.
    I will say that I look slimmer in the waist/stomach area, so that is a victory in itself.

Best wishes this week ladies!!

Decide.Commit.Succeed (took that from my Beach Body DVD's)
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, i am in on this, excited about joining because i love a challenge...this also gives me something to look forward to this summer. i joined MFP, Dec. 2012...i have really enjoyed all the loving support, it has really made me put things in perspective and being more accountable, therefore, i always welcome ALL THE SUPPORT THAT I CAN GET :smile:

SW: 278lb
    CW: 268lb
    GW: 190/185lbs

GOALS: to eat more fresh fruit, workout 6 days a week, and learn not to get discouraged according to the numbers on the scale, being that our wt. flucuates due to water, but to stay focus and no matter how long it takes,, DON'T GIVE UP :smile:
  • Yana150
    Options
    Hmph.....crazy scale. Jumped on the scale this morning and it showed I actually gained two pounds! I am not going to get down over it because I know I worked out hard last week. Actually, I worked out 6 days and stayed under my calorie count.
    I will say that I look slimmer in the waist/stomach area, so that is a victory in itself.

Looking smaller is a wonderful reward. :) Could the weight gain be water retention?
  • Yana150
    Options
    Welcome Cozystyle!!! We are so happy that you joined, too! Come in and make yourself at home! :flowerforyou:
  • klb1002
    Options

Looking smaller is a wonderful reward. :) Could the weight gain be water retention?

It could be water retention. Not to give TMI, as much as I have been releasing water, I thought that would not be an issue. I will keep that in mind and also the fact that the scale differs from day to day. I won't let that number hold me back!
  • Yana150
    Options
    I'm going to adjust my weight goals because I was talking to my friend and he thinks trying to lose 5% of my body weight each month is a bit much (and it felt daunting), so I'm going for a solid 7 pounds per month.

Here's what my new goals will look like:

Starting weight: 290
    Current weight: 286
    Challenge end goal weight: 248

Feb. 21, 2013 goal: 276
    April 21, 2013 goal: 262
  • Yana150
    Options
    It could be water retention. Not to give TMI, as much as I have been releasing water, I thought that would not be an issue. I will keep that in mind and also the fact that the scale differs from day to day. I won't let that number hold me back!

That's the spirit!