Team Bob- Week Two Challenge

Options

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    100 squats.
    @ bokatok- way to push yourself! You doubled what the challenge was! Fabulous!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    FRI
    30 squats
    ministepper

SAT
    30 squats
    ministepper 10 min
    yoga 20 min

Judy, I am so happy for you! You are doing awesome!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    1/18
    no squats
    1/19
    50 squats
    1/20
    50 squats

Carrie, nice job working on your squats while out of town. I hope you are feeling better from your fall.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I only got 30 of my squats in yesterday. I will make up for it today!:bigsmile:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I did my 20 squats that I missed from yesterday while holding a weighted ball and then completed the other 50 squats. I rocked my water goal for the day too.
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did about 400 squats today in my Body Pump and Body attack classes. My butt is surprisingly getting used to them and isn't sore anymore.
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I did my 20 squats that I missed from yesterday while holding a weighted ball and then completed the other 50 squats. I rocked my water goal for the day too.

Nice job.
  • bokatok
    Options
    I did about 400 squats today in my Body Pump and Body attack classes. My butt is surprisingly getting used to them and isn't sore anymore.

400, geez. Beast Mode.
  • bokatok
    Options
    My usual, 100.
  • hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SUN
    SQUATS: 40
    MINISTEPPER: 11 MIN
  • 6mimi
    Options

Ha! You are probably numb and losing all sensations of feeling in your bum after 400 squats!:wink: Great job with your back to back classes!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    My usual, 100.

That is a fantastic "usual"!! You are rocking this challenge! Way to go!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    SUN
    SQUATS: 40
    MINISTEPPER: 11 MIN

Great job Judy. I know with this exercise and your new yoga dvd you are really pushing yourself. I am proud of you!:bigsmile:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    So I did my squats Friday, Saturday, and yesterday as well. I know I didn't update over the weekend. I also did my regular turbo fire workouts all weekend.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    So I did my squats Friday, Saturday, and yesterday as well. I know I didn't update over the weekend. I also did my regular turbo fire workouts all weekend.
    [/quote
    I know you have been nailing your workouts! You are going to be a lean mean tone muscle machine! Great job!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    squats-50
    mopping-30 minutes
    vacuuming-15 minutes
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Back to Bootcamp this morning and squats. Today's total was 200! Makes up for not doing any yesterday.
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    1/20 40 squats
    1/21 60 squats

and for the record...i hate squats. :noway:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    squats-50
    mopping-30 minutes
    vacuuming-15 minutes

Great Carrie! I wish the weather was warmer so we could walk together. Good grief it is cold outside!!!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Back to Bootcamp this morning and squats. Today's total was 200! Makes up for not doing any yesterday.

Holy cow!!:wink: You are going to have a sore (but smaller) bum tomorrow! lol