Been on Medifast for # Months and Lost # Lbs

Replies

• Just completed my first week. Down 6 lbs! The first three days of the program were hard. I felt really bad, had headaches. But on day 4 it was much better and day 5 I felt great. I am loving the convenience of the meals during my work week.
  • 6 Weeks 37 lbs!!

Wow that is great!
  • I have been on medifast for a few weeks and i have been messing up but im still determined. I think this group will help me along the way i need to loose at least 400lbs and i know medifast can do it for me!
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    12 months, lost 45 lbs, then regained it. 1 month, lost 10 lbs.
  • billmilford
    billmilford Posts: 2 Member
    50 Weeks and I lost 195 pounds. Two weeks into maintenance and down another 2....
  • bluesd
    bluesd Posts: 1
    5 months, 55 pounds, now on my 3rd week of transition.
  • bar403
    bar403 Posts: 28 Member
    Just finished my first week and down 7.8 lbs!!

Loving all these success stories and GL to the rest of us just starting or in the early stages of our journeys!
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    5 weeks down 14 lbs.
  • swellswede
    swellswede Posts: 11 Member
    2008 lost 55lbs in 16 weeks. Over the years I gained back 20 of it so I'm back on it again. First week on Medifast!
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    I lost 75lbs in about ten months and have maintained it for almost a year!
  • kikudonno
    kikudonno Posts: 2 Member
    Started Medifast April 1st. It's now May first, and I've lost 20 pounds already. Only 180 more to go!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Started Medifast April 1st. It's now May first, and I've lost 20 pounds already. Only 180 more to go!

Fantastic!!!!!!
  • kikudonno
    kikudonno Posts: 2 Member

Fantastic!!!!!!

Thank you! My parents have been on the diet for one year now, and have each lost 100 pounds. At this rate, I might lose all 200 in that time! Who knows!
  • GoThunder106
    GoThunder106 Posts: 4 Member
    New to Fitness Pal. Kind of stumbled upon it and glad I did.

I've been on Medifast for 7 weeks and as of this morning have lost 30lbs. People are starting to notice now, which is a nice motivator.

My 20th anniversary is 24 days and I'm hoping to lose another 10 by then-- that's my short term goal as of now.
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    50 days, 15 lbs....
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    11 days, 10 pounds!
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    10 weeks; 20 pounds; 5 left to go to get to goal. It's been pretty easy, just follow the plan, drink more water than you think you can manage. A lot of helpful info on the Medifast Forums.
  • VTLois
    VTLois Posts: 49
    One month gone along with 11.2 lbs.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Been on MF 2 months and have lost 24 pounds!
  • VTLois
    VTLois Posts: 49
    The other 4 were before Medifast.