• bdelaney001
    bdelaney001 Posts: 20
    Options
    6wks down 19lbs:)
  • Noraavon
    Noraavon Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    11 days, 10 pounds!

Just as an update for anyone who might find it useful - 21 days, 12.8 pounds!
  • car1922
    car1922 Posts: 4
    Options
    Day 12 and 9 pounds down!
  • SallyMQ
    SallyMQ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been on Medifast for 3 months and lost 15lbs (219lbs to 204lbs)

I went off program for about six weeks though... now I'm back and strong :-)
  • Nimblegranny
    Options
    Day 12 and down 9! Yay me! Feeling much better already.
  • cindylopher
    cindylopher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    14 weeks, (2 vacations off plan), and down 20.8lbs.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    11 weeks, 17 pounds, yay!

It's finally beginning to start to feel like real 'loss' - 10-11 pounds of 'holiday weight' that I never really felt I owned, so it didn't 'count', and a handful of pounds that weren't far enough below my usual 'set point' weight that I didn't trust them, you know?

But I'm seeing a number on the scale that I haven't seen in about 7 years (and it was a fluke that time). Couple more weeks/pounds, and I'll really feel like I'm starting to get somewhere! :-) (I'm short, and don't have a lot to lose, though it looks like a lot on my tiny frame, that's why the numbers are modest.)
  • Ishipop
    Ishipop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    11 days and 4 lbs! I'm on Medifast to lose the last 15 so this is great start for me! :happy:
  • karenewes
    karenewes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on for 9 months and I have lost 91 lbs! :happy:
  • joysea50
    joysea50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been on Medifast since March 26 and have lost 20 pounds! :love:
  • AlisalGal
    AlisalGal Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined the group. I've been on Medifast for 8 weeks and have lost 23 lbs. I suppose it could be more, based on what I read/see on the website but I'm pretty thrilled with the progress. My metabolism is creakingly, achingly slow (thanks menopause!) and quite honestly I have started to cheat a little bit here and there. So I'd like to join this group to interact with others on Medifast and hopefully be a little more accountable, at least to myself. My husband is super supportive even though he's not on the plan, and my kids no longer live at home, so I don't have to cook family meals. But I do get bit by the snacking bug and I really need to overcome that. Looking forward to posting more and reading the posts here. Happy Memorial Day!
  • AlisalGal
    AlisalGal Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    By the way, congratulations to all the other members on their progress!
  • 77cole
    77cole Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first week. Down 6.3 pounds.
  • karenhunnicutt
    karenhunnicutt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been a TSFL member since November 2012 and am currently down 82 lbs...29 weeks and counting...40 lbs to go to goal! :-)
  • Nimblegranny
    Options
    4 weeks, 15 pounds. Working to lose 100, 10 at a time!
  • SweetScoot
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and have lost 8.5lbs. My mom has not been on it long and has transformed! Very inspiring to see her go from a size 20 to size 8. I have many, many more pounds to go, but this is so exciting! :flowerforyou:
  • 77cole
    77cole Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished my second week of MF. Down 11.5 pds!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just finished 4 weeks and I'm down 19.4 pounds! Congrats everyone! Not sure why my ticker isn't current...
  • bargainshpr
    bargainshpr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have just finished my first week and lost 3.5 lbs. Yay I am so thrilled. Should I have seen a bigger weight loss I'm wondering. Could I have missed something or done something wrong?
  • tiffsting
    tiffsting Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Update: 4 months in and 47 lbs down now! Over halfway to my goal, and literally less than a pound away from "one"derland... a number I haven't seen in about 12 years!