Sugar & Spice F@#$ the sugar

Options

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I had my gay friend show guys how to do it. YOu slid your hand up the scalp and take a firm grasp and pull the head back. It should be one smooth motion lol

Huh. This is one area I am not fussy on technique. I am just grateful if it has happened without me asking for it!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I had my gay friend show guys how to do it. YOu slid your hand up the scalp and take a firm grasp and pull the head back. It should be one smooth motion lol

Huh. This is one area I am not fussy on technique. I am just grateful if it has happened without me asking for it!

Is the shocker allowed at the same time? All in one motion?
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Damn nurses kept coming in my room! When I turn my light on you take forever, when I am having sex you can't stay out of my room!

:laugh: :laugh:

Oooooo a hospital fantasy ..............with one of the Doctors............or two..............hmmmm!! :smokin:

My surgeon at the time was really hot. A little shy. Guy blushed at everything! When you pump me full of morphine my mouth doesn't have a filter!! Cannot lie, I was kinda hoping it would have been him. My bf at the time was hot, but not as hot as the doc. Was really ticked when I broke that femur again -- higher up and I didn't get him as a doc. Second surgeon not hot at all! The ER docs were, but I only saw them for a little bit.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I didn't realize there was a wrong way to pull hair?
  • Danielle_2013
    Options

:laugh:

No.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

With that said one of my favorites and has to be done right is hair pulling! It amazes me how many men don't know how to pull hair.

I totally agree with this statement! Hair pulling should definitely be done with some finesse.

This is the right technique!! It is not common around here. I have asked guys and they look at me like I am speaking a foreign language. Or they just tug it at the ends. You are not 3, don't grab my hair like you are. Or they pull it so wrong you practically snap your neck in half. Ohhh, but when you find a guy that can do it right -- such a turn on.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

No.

What if he yells "SURPRISE!" first?
  • SVCat
    Options

No.

Oh c'mon, where's your sense of adventure?

Early on in my sexual career I had a gal do that to me. She was just busy doing her thing, I'm kicking back enjoying the slurpalicious sounds and next thing you know...SURPRISE!! I must have looked like one of those startled cats, glued to the ceiling.
  • Danielle_2013
    Options
    Aaaaand I'm back to "no comment" regarding this thread.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand I'm back to "no comment" regarding this thread.

lol thats no fun....:devil:
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I've never had any complaints using this technique :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    A guy that yanks my hair is liable to get a punch in the face!!! :laugh: ............ just sayin!!
  • jenbit
    Options
    A guy that yanks my hair is liable to get a punch in the face!!! :laugh: ............ just sayin!!

Yeah that so not what he would get from me :bigsmile: ,,, Especially if he bites or nibbles at my neck the same time.... Its a good way to get jumped yum:smokin:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Yeah that so not what he would get from me :bigsmile: ,,, Especially if he bites or nibbles at my neck the same time.... Its a good way to get jumped yum:smokin:

I suddenly became very aware of my vagina...
  • jenbit
    Options

I suddenly became very aware of my vagina...

see even the mention "awakens" us lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I've done the hair pulling thing. In my limited experience I found the closer I am to the scalp, the less it hurts for her.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I've done the hair pulling thing. In my limited experience I found the closer I am to the scalp, the less it hurts for her.

explode.gif
  • SVCat
    Options
    So hair pulling and kissing/sucking/nibbling right under the ear...what else ladies...what makes your legs shake?
  • jenbit
    Options
    So hair pulling and kissing/sucking/nibbling right under the ear...what else ladies...what makes your legs shake?

Run the tips of your fingers down my spine and watch me shiver lol
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

OMG .. suck on my inner thigh and I am done. lol