Sugar & Spice F@#$ the sugar

Options
123457»

Replies

• Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    A guy that yanks my hair is liable to get a punch in the face!!! :laugh: ............ just sayin!!

It would probably be quite difficult for you to reach around and make that happen ........... just sayin!!

--P
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    A guy that yanks my hair is liable to get a punch in the face!!! :laugh: ............ just sayin!!

It would probably be quite difficult for you to reach around and make that happen ........... just sayin!!

--P

UHHMMMm no really lol:blushing: I might have "accidently" hit one of my gay friends in the eye from behind me cause he wouldn't stop pulling my hair just to watch me shiver.... Watch can I say it was a very viseral reaction lol....ITs really quite easy to reach over your head and stab someone with a finger of elbow someone in the chest too..... I have violent tendencies :blushing: I 'll go sit my freaky self in a corner now for time out :embarassed:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    One particularly creative instance my bf at the time and I wanted swing sex, but lacked the swing... so we fashioned one out of rock climbing equipment, he tied me into it annnnd...

It was awesome. :smokin:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    So hair pulling and kissing/sucking/nibbling right under the ear...what else ladies...what makes your legs shake?

Run the tips of your fingers down my spine and watch me shiver lol

I got a knee to the family jewels doing that one time.
  • jenbit
    Options
    One particularly creative instance my bf at the time and I wanted swing sex, but lacked the swing... so we fashioned one out of rock climbing equipment, he tied me into it annnnd...

It was awesome. :smokin:

Those things looks so awesome ... But I am terrified I'll fall off or trip or something. Because of my job I know alot of EMTs in the area and I would hate to have to explain that one to them lol
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    So hair pulling and kissing/sucking/nibbling right under the ear...what else ladies...what makes your legs shake?

Ooh I've heard of that...it's called S&M. Did you get off on that?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Ooh I've heard of that...it's called S&M. Did you get off on that?
    lol.......no.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

--P

It was more a comment of wit than fact P.......I wouldnt punch/hit anyone anyhow, but you get the sentiment............I dont like it!! :tongue:
  • SVCat
    Options

--P

It was more a comment of wit than fact P.......I wouldnt punch/hit anyone anyhow, but you get the sentiment............I dont like it!! :tongue:

Again...I've heard of this...I think it's called S&M...and Lacroyx loves this. Punch him in his purple helmeted yogurt thrower.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

--P

Again...I've heard of this...I think it's called S&M...and Lacroyx loves this. Punch him in his purple helmeted yogurt thrower.

You don't actually think that do you? I mean, it's a very specific, uncommon, fetish... but most of S&M is not violence.
  • SVCat
    Options
    No...I'm well aware of what S&M is. I'm just being silly. Now if you're willing to host an S&M class...I can plead ignorance.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    No...I'm well aware of what S&M is. I'm just being silly. Now if you're willing to host an S&M class...I can plead ignorance.

I'll sign you and Cesar up. Any other takers?
  • jenbit
    Options
    Since its Friday and it seems strangely quiet in this forum today thought I would try and revive this thread,,,

Freaky Friday people
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Since its Friday and it seems strangely quiet in this forum today thought I would try and revive this thread,,,

Freaky Friday people

FAIL!!

Sorry I had to do it :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    Options

Freaky Friday people

FAIL!!

Yeah I noticed..:grumble:
    . BTW like the new pic
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I could go for some

a9aberq

fixed it....
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Freaky Friday people

FAIL!!

Yeah I noticed..:grumble:
    . BTW like the new pic

Poncho.... "man of mystery" pic!