Galvestongal & ChocFiend - trying to lose the last 24lbs

Options

Replies

• ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hey girl,

so your doing 30DS? I really should give that a go again ... insanity is just too hard for me atm.

Im at the cinema tonight - will try not to eat too many sweets!

xx

oh and i lost a lb on the work scales this week
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    yeah...I started this week with 30DS. I have been watching what I eat and stuff BUT I don't understand why I am up on the scale this week....
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    i need to sit down and work out how much i want to lose each month and then trying to stick to it. atm i have no short term goals and i think that is why i keep going up and down with the same few lbs

are we weighing monday again? xx

got myself some new riding boots - mountain horse terra nova's - they're lovely so going to try and test those out this weekend
  • galvestongal
    Options
    Monday should be fine! Gonna try to be good this weekend...hopefully I won't screw myself...

I love getting new boots and stuff! have fun!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    the boots are going to have to go on ebay.theyre too big :-(

im going to try and be really good this weekend. ive like to be 175 or less on monday
  • galvestongal
    Options
    Well poo...thats no good! I need to try mine on that I bought recently...I don't even know if they fit LOL. I don't know if I will be down any this week, the scales have been pretty steady even though I have been having a calorie deficit pretty steady every day. Guess we will find out tomorrow when we weigh in. I also do body measurements and i am interested in seeing if any inches were lost in Week 1 of 30DS although I doubt it lol. I have got about 3 weeks to go before our vacay and I am determined to be in shape for a swimsuit!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    hi there, keep drinking plenty of water - that will help reduce any toxins and bloat in your stomach, which will help for your swimsuit. lol just thought "operation one piece" it should be our mantra for the next couple of weeks.

ive just been looking at rolex kentucky horse trials - i will get to go to this at some point in my life even if im 80. its on my bucket list! have you ever been?

i rode this morning, and yesterday :-) im only doing 15 mins though as my horse isn't fit even to do any more. in 5 weeks or so our clocks go forward i can't wait to get into a proper riding routine, not just for myself but for him as well.

fingers crossed for tomorrow! xx
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    hey girl, great to see you have lost this week.

well my scale did the same as last wek, down on the sunday and then up on the monday. and i weighed the same exactly this monday as last monday. hmmmm im going to weigh tomorrow again and see if its fluctuations - i dropped again last tuesday. i will try not to get disheartened and carry on.

can't wait for when our tickers say less than 20lbs to go
  • galvestongal
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. Maybe Monday is not a good weigh in day. Most people don't eat well over the weekend and Monday is bloat day central.

I can't wait until our tickers say ZERO left to lose!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    hey im back! something has clicked today dont know why particulary.....but ive not wanted to each much today which is weird...i rode this morning, i went for a 2 mile run at 5pm then i came home and did sit ups, push ups, etc. so im feeling great.

im determined to be good over the weekend. the scales will not say 176.8 on monday. xx
  • galvestongal
    Options
    Glad your feelin great! I am cringing for this weekend. I am leaving for my parents house and all they ever want to do is eat out...YIKES! I have to keep myself in check BIG TIME!

I feel like I have done okay this week with calories but my sodium is still way high so I am holding a lot of water...GRRR.

I hope Monday weigh-in isn't as bad as I fear it will be...
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    hi
    try to not stress too much while you are at your parents. stress hormone doesn't help when trying to lose weight.

just try to pick the healthiest choices.

i forgot to put my fitnit on this morning so ive not idea what i burned while riding. hoping to get out for another run tonight as well

A x
  • galvestongal
    Options
    Well...I think I did good for today...I am hoping I at least broke even but won't really know for sure until in the morning. I mainly snacked and only ate lunch as a full meal. We did lots of walking while shopping but I know my burn won't even be close to what it normally is. I did buy a little motivation...a matching compression jacket and capris from Old Navy. It is a size smaller than what I normally wear so I'm hoping that it will motivate me to work harder to make it fit right. Also, i think I am going to order an ArmPocket for my phone and keys so I can run without having to hold everything...so cumbersome. I am thinking also...that I may take running clothes and my trail running shoes to barn with me. There is 300 acres of trails across the street that could be a good boredom breaker I hope!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    300 acres! WOW! yes you must make the most of that!

I've ridden this morning. I tried to do insanity again today but its still too hard so I need to carry on with the running and get a little fitter before i start it properly.

weigh day tomorrow im excited but scared at the same time xx
  • galvestongal
    Options
    I was wanting to start running again this week but weather calls for cold and windy and wet all week....grrrr. I am getting a little frustrated. I have been doing the 30 day shred for a couple weeks and I remember doing it before and seeing results quickly...not BIG results but I could tell a difference in my body. This time I don't notice any change except in a little endurance...maybe I am not pushing hard enough? Who knows! lol I am just ready for some warm weather so i can take it outside!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    sorry ive been quiet on here, been so busy this week. fri, sat and sun may have been good days, but mon-today has not been good. so busy, not working out and not eating well either
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey, we all have those days. People who say they don't are full of it! Just start over again. I don't know how many times I have!
  • galvestongal
    Options
    Thats okay. I have been eating a little more than I should be too. And although I have been showing deficits all but a couple days, I am at a stand still. So, i have reset my goals on BodyMedia and am going to try to kick my butt into gear. We can do this!
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    i am definately up this week i can tell & im going out tonight (dressed as a cowgirl :-) ) so alcohol and takeaway most likely involved.

i will still weigh monday even though it won't be good!
  • galvestongal
    Options
    I hope you had fun! Well, I have reset my goals on BodyMedia so I know have a lower calorie intake limit. i am hoping that will keep me a little more conscious of what I am doing. I don't know if this is water weight week or what but my weight has been all over the, place...who knows what it'll be on Monday! Oh well...