Options
    W3/D1: 10/12/7/7/10

Ow. That is all.

Dude. I hear ya. :sad:
  • Ecce_Signum
    Ecce_Signum Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    How's everybody else doing?

As I did my max test yesterday (41) I thought I'd take today off in the hope that I'll be fresher tomorrow but just noticed 41 puts me into col 3 in week 5 so will play things by ear and may drop into col 2.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

How's everybody else doing?

I did my test yesterday. Managed 31 (ow). My initial test was 21, so, is that like a 44% increase in 2 weeks?:drinker:

Based on the schedule, I'll be doing Week 5, Col 1, Day 1 tomorrow. I think I can manage that, but I see I'll jump to 8 sets on Day 2 and 3!:noway: Going to be an interesting week of push ups!:bigsmile:
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    I did my test yesterday. Managed 31 (ow). My initial test was 21, so, is that like a 44% increase in 2 weeks?:drinker:

Based on the schedule, I'll be doing Week 5, Col 1, Day 1 tomorrow. I think I can manage that, but I see I'll jump to 8 sets on Day 2 and 3!:noway: Going to be an interesting week of push ups!:bigsmile:

I make it 47.6 % but it's been a while since I went to school ;) And yes, week 5 looks cruel - good luck!

And good luck to everybody else in their quest :)
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling a lot better today so I decided to do some push ups:
    Week 2, day 3: 17/17/14/14/max - 27
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options

Well done! and, did you get a diagnosis?
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Yeah, this!
  • brandiuntz
    Options

Great job! Glad you're feeling better.
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options

Thanks!

No diagnosis, came back negative on strep but responding to antibiotics so looks like its not GF either.
  • cmeiron
    Options

Thanks!

No diagnosis, came back negative on strep but responding to antibiotics so looks like its not GF either.

Well that's good news! Glad you're on the mend! :D
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    Thanks!

Well that's good news! Glad you're on the mend! :D
    Yup, sounds like good news for you :)

Ok, Week5, Day1, Col3 was not a good thing to attempt with a hangover!

Just did the first set in col3 then moved to col2 36/35/25/22/35 (153). Last 2 of the final set were done modified (on knees). And joy of joys day 2 is 8 (eight) sets!
  • cmeiron
    Options

Ok, Week5, Day1, Col3 was not a good thing to attempt with a hangover!

:drinker: :sick: :laugh:

Just did the first set in col3 then moved to col2 36/35/25/22/35 (153). Last 2 of the final set were done modified (on knees). And joy of joys day 2 is 8 (eight) sets!
    [/quote]

Wait, wut? Does that happen for everybody in week five? Even those of us on Col 1? :noway:
  • Ecce_Signum
    Options
    Wait, wut? Does that happen for everybody in week five? Even those of us on Col 1? :noway:
    oops, have I spoilt your 'surprise' :yawn:
  • cmeiron
    Options
    oops, have I spoilt your 'surprise' :yawn:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I have my calendar folded in half and up on my wall so I can only see the first three weeks

:grumble:
  • brandiuntz
    Options

Week 5 has 5 sets on Day 1, and 8 sets on Days 2 & 3, even for Column 1, which I'm in for Week 5. Also, remember, you'll take a new maximum test at the end of Week 4 to see which column you'll be in for Week 5. Just because you're in one column for one week doesn't mean you stay in it the week after a new test (I dropped from Col 2 to Col 1).

I'll be doing Col 1 tonight, so you'll see what that set looks like. It's not as demanding as Col 3 or 2. *whew*
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Week 3, Day 1. I'm following Week 5, Col 1, Day 1:

17/19/15/15/29 (max) Total = 95

Day 2 is going to be 8 sets!
  • lifewithmikey
    lifewithmikey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 3: I have an embarrassing lack of upper-body strength... but I have already noticed a a gain in my ability to push-up! Yay!
  • macaya5
    Options
    am back on the push-up pony! week 2 day 1 4/6/4/4/6+4
  • cmeiron
    Options
    I am back on the push-up pony! week 2 day 1 4/6/4/4/6+4

Yeehaw! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Week 1, Day 3: I have an embarrassing lack of upper-body strength... but I have already noticed a a gain in my ability to push-up! Yay!

Nothing to be embarrassed about, we all have to start somewhere, right? I'm starting to see some changes too, which is...like, kinda the point, right? :laugh:
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    I am back on the push-up pony! week 2 day 1 4/6/4/4/6+4

Yeehaw! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Nothing to be embarrassed about, we all have to start somewhere, right? I'm starting to see some changes too, which is...like, kinda the point, right? :laugh:

Agreed! Glad to see people getting back to it! Your current level doesn't matter. This challenge is improving all of us.